Clear All

Catherine Zeta Jones

Comment

amy acker
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        amy acker
        Good one! She doesn't look the part, but she could act it.

The only problem with Morena is that she doesn't look like she could fight. I think there should be a hint of tough to wonder woman. Of course, just because I've never seen Morena act tough doesn't mean she can't.

Comment

I cannot think of this actress' name but she played Vala in Xena. I think she looks good for the role.

I was around for the original WW days too. Eewww.

Dee

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
            I've seen alot of suggestions over at imdb including the Canadian actress Cobie Smulders (dark haired and wholesome looking), Eva Mendez, Rena Sofer, Julie Strain (dark haired and very tall, apparenlty had problems getting acting jobs because of her height), Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Adriana Lima (I'm not sure she's an actress particularly...), Angie Harmon, Jessica Biel, Amanda Bynes, Julianna Marguiles...
            I'd love to see what the wonder woman starring Julie Strain would turn out like.

As for my opinion Lawless is the obvious choice but she doesn't want it, Carrie Anne Moss is another possability most people might not have thought of and I honestly think that about 5-6 years ago Chyna would have really worked perfectly, not now though... oh god.

My personal pick right now would be

6'3" pro vollyballer Gabrielle Reece. I don't know if she has any interest in acting but if she does this would be the perfect breakout role for her. It's not like this thing is going to be Shakespeare and she's certainly got the look and the physical dimensions to sell the character of an Amazon warrior.

Comment

Dang! 6'3" would be quite tall!
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps we should rename it to

"Who should'NT play wonder Woman"
                The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
                  Catherine Zeta Jones
                  QFT!

Great pick.

Comment

Originally posted by angelsdee
                    I cannot think of this actress' name but she played Vala in Xena. I think she looks good for the role.
                    Tsianina Joelson, who was pregnant here in Jan 2005.

The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

MorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMo renaMorena
                      MorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMo renaMorena
                      MorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorena...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                        MorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorenaMorena........
                        Who the heck is Morena??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                          Who the heck is Morena??
                          Morena Baccarin, the actress who is set to play Adria in S10 of Stargate, she's also in Firefly as Inara.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Morena Baccarin, the actress who is set to play Adria in S10 of Stargate, she's also in Firefly as Inara.

Very cool. Thanks! However, that wouldn't make her an unknown. I still agree with Lynda Carter. Whoever the actress is...she should be an unknown.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                              Very cool. Thanks! However, that wouldn't make her an unknown. I still agree with Lynda Carter. Whoever the actress is...she should be an unknown.
                              Worked out well enough for Christian Bale and Batman, but maybe bacause he really wasn't known to be an action star/actor (Equilibrium not withstanding).

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Worked out well enough for Christian Bale and Batman, but maybe bacause he really wasn't known to be an action star/actor (Equilibrium not withstanding).
                                I'd never heard of him before the batman movie...which was good. However, I still see the issues the producers are facing in trying to find a Princess Diana for their movie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X