Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you saw Dead Like me Last night? I did!

Another SG-1 was there! The female Goa'uld from S7's ep. "Fallout."

I was quite excited!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
      How many of you saw Dead Like me Last night? I did!

Another SG-1 was there! The female Goa'uld from S7's ep. "Fallout."

I was quite excited!
      cool! can't wait to see it! I don't get Showtime/HBO/good cable at college, so my Dad tapes Dead Like Me for me...wow, Chevron guy, Janet, and now Fallout Gou'ald.

I think we see so many minor Stargate actors in Dead Like Me cause both SG1 and DLM are filmed in Vancouver

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

they have been many more.

a tom mcbeath (the guy who plays Maybourne) was on there 2 (two weeks ago and the episode before that) and also in the episode 2 weeks ago there was peter williams (apophis) and also the sick guy from the Atlantis episode Posioning the Well was on there just a week before the atlantis episode aired. the guys character in Dead Like Me was in this plastic surgery office to go get a sex change, and there were these two women making snooty comments at each other about lypo and that and one of them threw one of their high heels and WHAM. got the guy in the forehead.

every week there's a few i believe.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Saturday, I *cough* obtained the pilot episode of Dead Like Me (I've never seen it before). Yesterday I decided I was gonna make a vid, and I did.

The song is Falls Apart by Sugar Ray. I think that it fits George from the pilot episode. I've been wanting to make a vid with the song for a long time, but I never had a good enough subject until now.

EDIT (09/24/04): Damn Angelfire!! Booted me. I'll try to move it to Geocities. Damn...
          Last edited by MartoufMarty; 24 September 2004, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I love it!

The best part was when it goes "People see right through you" and the guy runs right through her.
            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              I love it!

The best part was when it goes "People see right through you" and the guy runs right through her.
              Thank you!

The song just made me put that down

I'm glad you liked it

Comment

I think you get a little better with every vid, Marty. Very nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  I think you get a little better with every vid, Marty. Very nice job.
                  aww thanks

i'll try to make more as i get more episodes. i'm gonna start recording the episodes as they air (starting tonight). *hopefully* the season 1 episodes i'm trying to download right now will actually DOWNLOAD grr...

Comment

I wish I had Showtime.

The vid was great, though I never saw the episode I could pretty much follow what was going on. Cool vid.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryHands
                      I wish I had Showtime.

The vid was great, though I never saw the episode I could pretty much follow what was going on. Cool vid.
                      I *cough* downloaded the episode off of Kazaa. It went fast for so long, but then it started going dial-up speed, and all the other episodes I've been trying to download either go really slow, or I get remotely queued.

George drops of out college and tries to get a job at this place Happy Time. They get her to do filing. On her first day, she goes on her lunch break, and then she gets hit by a toliet seat from some space station that was supposed to crash into the ocean. Then she becomes a reaper, and her first reap was the little girl on the train.

Thanks by the way. I recorded the episode that was on TV last night so I'll keep on trying to get more episodes

Comment

I heard this news yesterday.

Dead Like Me was cancelled.

Me, my parents, and my sister are all really mad about this.

Why??? Why did they have to cancell it?? It's a great show! *******s.

Is it just me or do they always seem to cancel the good shows? Alot of them.

Read about it here:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/1...eut/index.html

Comment

Aaaaahhhh!!!! That is such crap! First Angel and now this. What in the heck do t.v. execs use as their criteria? I love this show! It just keeps getting better and better and better. What in the heck are they thinking?! I know it's just a t.v. show but this really ticks me off. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Wonderfalls, Tru Calling, Dead Like Me. I love all these shows!

I only recently got into the Buffy and Angel fandoms. I've seen almost all the episodes of the show (except for the first half of season 4 and the last half of season 5). WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL IT??

Alot of those television big wigs are really stupid. They keep on reality shows that are complete and utter crap, yet they go and cancell the good shows like Dead Like Me...

Gah...

Comment

What really ticks me off is that they were really going somewhere with the show and now everything is all up in the air. You know that there was more to Crystal than meets the eye. And you know that there was something special about George and now we'll never know. Stupid fricking executives!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Isn't almost to the point that it is a waste of time to watch almost any new shows on TV? Just wait until they get in to syndication. I really liked Odyssey 5 and Farscape, yet they cancel these shows before there is ever conclusion which just makes it all the worse. At least Angel's final episode and a 'grand' finally feel to it. Now I wonder if the ratings for ABC's Lost dip any are they going to yank that as well?

Think about if the cancelled '24' after 23 eps, now that would really suck

Comment

Working...
                                X