Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was dissapointed that after Bryan Fuller left the show, they changed a few things, such as making George's dad stay straight instead of going gay, there was a hint that the dad was gay in the first episode in S1, although i don't mind that they made him stayed straight That just shows the new people in charge are scared of doing things differently.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

If your missing your favourite stargate doctor then you should watch Dead Like Me as she has a guest role as a Real Estate Agent. Shes been in two episodes so far but not sure how many more episodes shes going to be in.
      Last edited by Azrial; 11 August 2004, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I don't have Showtime. But, I did catch her in a Lifetime movie last night. I don't know the name, but it starred Patricia Arquette.
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Azrial
          If your missing your favourite stargate doctor then you should watch Dead Like Me as she has a guest role as a Real Estate Agent. Shes been in two episodes so far but not sure how many more episodes shes going to be in.
          Yah, i caught her in them I almost didn't recognize her with her hair, haha...

Comment

I saw the ep of "Dead Like Me." She didn't say very much, but hey...it's all good.

Comment

Not only Teryl but Peter Williams you know, the guy who played "Apophis" has a few parts in Dead like me. He'll have a reoccuring roll in a few eps....Also, I've been noticing a lot of Stargate SG-1 actors playing small roles on Dead Like Me lately. The Real Estate agent is Teryl Rothery, who played Dr. Janet Frasier (As already stated), and the Priest was Tom McBeath, who plays Lt Col. Harold Maybourne. All that's left is for Corin Nemic (Jonus Quinn) to have a walk on roll and the list of Ex-Stargate SG-1 actors will be complete.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Azrial
                Hmm...I opened/entered this thread hoping for pictures.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  Hmm...I opened/entered this thread hoping for pictures.
                  or news of a comeback to sg1. alternate universe janet? but, if the only way i can see her is on dead like me..ok. hey, i think i have the x-files episode she's in
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    Thanks I love the show Its so depressing though, but at the sametime funny
                    I don't find it depressing at all. I do find it very funny and intriguing. I am so glad I paid the extra for the specialty channels. I initially got the channels to just watch Atlantis but have since discovered this show and Six Feet Under. Another great plus is that I get to them all without commercials.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                      I don't find it depressing at all. I do find it very funny and intriguing. I am so glad I paid the extra for the specialty channels. I initially got the channels to just watch Atlantis but have since discovered this show and Six Feet Under. Another great plus is that I get to them all without commercials.
                      The depressing part of the show to me is when George or her sister is all sad, in which George's sister looks pretty sad and down all the time, and even bitter. But i guess to some people that may not be depressing, haha...

Comment

Weird, she played a real estate agent in Smallville too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                          Weird, she played a real estate agent in Smallville too.
                          That's right! I noted it at the time, but had forgotten all about it. Guess I'll have to go rewatch that one.
                          Last edited by Ancient 1; 01 September 2004, 06:21 PM. Reason: I forgot by the time I got back to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                            That's right! I noted it at the time, but had forgotten all about it. Guess I'll have to go rewatch that one.
                            See reason for editing above.
                            *looking up*
                            Oh, Yeah...*sniff* ...still no pics.

Comment

Heres some pics, maybe small, but big, don't know, but made them smaller than how they originally where...

Comment

Man reason I have ShoTime is Bullsh*t, second reason because of Randy Harrison on Queer as Folk *drools, third reason Dead Like Me.

The movies suck, but caple shows are great.
                                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
                                X