This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torley
    WHAT A COOL SHOW! OOOH I've got a new Obsession now... Ellen Muth is sooo good at this. I can see why Wonderfalls was compared to this (yeah, I know the creator connections and stuff). That was really good.

Don't forget, next episode: Teryl Rothery in a brief guest spot.
    Is this ur first time watching DLM?
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yeah!!! OOOH it really is good... Ellen Muth has the wickedest expressions, especially when she does that wide-open smile with closed eyes. It's almost like The Grinch but wayyy cuter. Well, I'm glad I finally watched this show. Thanks!
      Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
      more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

When i first saw the show, i thought it was going to be like six feet under on HBO, with the death and everything, but this show is just so halrious, me love it, i'm glad you like it Torley, more love to DLM !!!

Comment

SFU isn't bad though. That last episode where David is forced to smoke crack- that's hilarious.

Comment

Yah that show is good, i never said it wasn't But i did think the whole beating up/torture/mugged thing was pretty 'wow'...

Anyways, i keep on forgetting that George isn't George in Happy Time, its Millie (sp?) its weird, haha..

Comment

it was on last night on Movie Central right after Stargate Atlantis. 2 straight hours of great tele! wee! i love it! i just can't help but love Mason. go Roxie!

... i'm kind of stupid when it comes to reviewing things lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

You know, here's the thing: watched an episode of Six Feet Under, I really DID NOT like it... sooo depressing and stuff. Totally not for me. Or at least, you'll never pick up a hitchhiker ever again! I mean, I liked Oz, but this was like redundant depressing or something... so I was like, "What's with the shows with burial names?" Anyhoo, I watched Dead Like Me FINALLY after being nudged more and more (thank you littlemigueljr) and yeah I have to give more love to DLM and especially Ellen Muth:

Mmmmuth. I don't even know where to start describing the way she looks, it's so unique... like some sort of a pixie... she looks really young or something but the way she talks -- she's such a potty-mouth. LOL. She sure deserves all the actress noms she's been getting.

When she does that wide open grin, it's sooo freaky like she looks like The Grinch or something, but wayyy cuter. Hard to describe.

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  I wish the actress who played Betty would come back, i am not sure if it was her decision or the producers, but i prefer her over Daisy, but i still like Daisy a tiny bit

I hated Daisy last year and when they "killed" Betty off I was so pissed off, she was my favorite charater. Daisy this year seems to be less of a slut. That's why I hated her, I felt like the writers went "We need some blonde whore to get more males to watch the show".
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

LOL, at least the nice thing is that Laura Harris, who plays Daisy, makes no pretenses about it. She is hilariously upfront and direct about her promiscuous attitude like it's Sunday School talk. I like her voice too... she sure is nicely pale.

Comment

I think the character (Daisy) had a dramatic change in one of the S1 episodes, before the finale or something, can't remember, but thats when her character was toned down, toned down as in, less talk of giving people hand and blow jobs and stuff in this car, and at this table, i'm glad they did that

Comment

LOL, but I just saw the season finale of Season 1, and she said some pretty rude things! :|

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          I think the character (Daisy) had a dramatic change in one of the S1 episodes, before the finale or something, can't remember, but thats when her character was toned down, toned down as in, less talk of giving people hand and blow jobs and stuff in this car, and at this table, i'm glad they did that
                          Indeed, I got kinda tired of hearing about such...private things..

Comment

In the upcoming episode of S2, it seems like the character is going to be more depressed-like, maybe not sad and stuff, but won't be all sharing things that people don't want to know, haha...

I'm glad Showtime let DLM have a S2 Haha, oh wait did i say that already, hmm, well maybe not... haha...

Comment

Well, didn't Rube tell her off? I know Jasmine Guy's character is getting on her case.

Comment

Yah, back in S1 episodes, i think Rube did lecture her on trying to get money out of a reap, and she was locked to that chair, haha, that made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X