This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
    oh, really? what is your fave egyptian myth?
    I liked Set tricking Osiris and killing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      I liked Set tricking Osiris and killing him.
      oh, i like all the myths with Set! like the one where he's in the bark of Ra to fight Apep. i have read a myth with a beer deluge too that was very funny!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]oh, i like all the myths with Set! like the one where he's in the bark of Ra to fight Apep

Most of my other favorites have Anubis in them though. My room even has an Egyptian and stargate and Ford theme going. It's actually kinda scary.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oranos]
          oh, i like all the myths with Set! like the one where he's in the bark of Ra to fight Apep

Most of my other favorites have Anubis in them though. My room even has an Egyptian and stargate and Ford theme going. It's actually kinda scary.
          ROFL recently i have studied a ittle the babylonian myth of Gilgamesh, it's very interesting! my room is fulled with egyptian, LOTR, ans Steve the wraith things!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]

ROFL recently i have studied a ittle the babylonian myth of Gilgamesh, it's very interesting! my room is fulled with egyptian, LOTR, ans Steve the wraith things!
            Know a little about Babylon. It's not exactly one of my favorite cultures though. I really need to get a Atlantean/Titan theme going in my room though...

Comment

[QUOTE=Oranos]

Know a little about Babylon. It's not exactly one of my favorite cultures though. I really need to get a Atlantean/Titan theme going in my room though...
              have you read the myth of plato? it is terribly frustating not to have the end!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]

have you read the myth of plato? it is terribly frustating not to have the end!
                Some of it. I really need to finish it. I prefer anything that focuses on the Alantean Pantheon, the Titans, though.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oranos]

Some of it. I really need to finish it. I prefer anything that focuses on the Alantean Pantheon, the Titans, though.
                  i know very few things about the Titans. what can you tell me about us?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]

i know very few things about the Titans. what can you tell me about us?
                    That would take me a couple of books. Please give me something to work with here, perhaps a titan in general. If you don't I'm going to end up rambling or something.

Comment

[QUOTE=Oranos]

That would take me a couple of books. Please give me something to work with here, perhaps a titan in general. If you don't I'm going to end up rambling or something.
                      well, who were they, for the beginning?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]

well, who were they, for the beginning?
                        They were the original gods of Atlantis. That changed when they went to war with the Greek gods. Some of the Titans and the Greek gods fought the rest of the titans under Kronos. Basically, the Titans under Kronos lost and were locked away in Tartarus, the deepest part of the Underworld. Although they did escape later on...

Comment

[QUOTE=Oranos]

They were the original gods of Atlantis. That changed when they went to war with the Greek gods. Some of the Titans and the Greek gods fought the rest of the titans under Kronos. Basically, the Titans under Kronos lost and were locked away in Tartarus, the deepest part of the Underworld. Although they did escape later on...
                          oh, oki i understand things now. i remembered they were locked, but when did they escaped?

Comment

[QUOTE=Bloodthirsteve]

oh, oki i understand things now. i remembered they were locked, but when did they escaped?
                            After being locked away for a long, long time and they escaped through help from some dude whose name I forget. Who is your favorite titan if you have one?

Comment

Titans..hm... dunno i'm more intuned to Gia and Eros, but Eros would kill me if i called either of them Titans ....
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                                Titans..hm... dunno i'm more intuned to Gia and Eros, but Eros would kill me if i called either of them Titans ....
                                Gaia is a titan but Eros is one of the Greek gods. Of love, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X