X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea yea whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
      No this isn't a court trial. I don't recall ever telling you to shut up or not to tell me your opinion. In fact, I explicitly said, do not tell me your opinion as if it is fact without some evidence. You maintain that a Horcrux is at Hogwarts. Fine. I disagree. Now, if you want to continue to tell me that my opinion is wrong, please provide some proof.
      I haven't gone crying that people disagree with me and I did not tell you to shut up.
      Discussion is based on a free exchange of ideas. Arguments grow and change as a discussion continues. If one side acts as if their argument is fact, then there is no discussion, simply a person on a soapbox.
      I'm very happy to discuss your points as to why you believe that a Horcrux is at Hogwarts and I'm happy for you to dicuss and refute mine.
      I am sorry to disappoint you, but I agree with Erised. That is her opinion that she thinks there is another Horacrux at Hogwarts...key word there is thinks. I believe that everyone here can think about whatever they want. So if you don't like it, why don't you go somewhere else and post. Not that I am telling you really to leave, cuz I like seeing all the HP fans out there post, but you have to realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. I am not here to start a fight, but resolve one before it gets out of hand and the mods have to take care of it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
        I am sorry to disappoint you, but I agree with Erised. That is her opinion that she thinks there is another Horacrux at Hogwarts...key word there is thinks. I believe that everyone here can think about whatever they want. So if you don't like it, why don't you go somewhere else and post. Not that I am telling you really to leave, cuz I like seeing all the HP fans out there post, but you have to realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts. I am not here to start a fight, but resolve one before it gets out of hand and the mods have to take care of it.
        WEll, you aren't. You cannot stopa fight by taking sides.
        I never told erised to stop posting. Please, both of you stop putting words in my mouth.
        I didn't attempt to stop her having or posting her own thoughts and opinions, I merely asked her to stop presenting them as fact with no evidence. That's NOT out of line.
        And yes, if you continue to insist someone is wrong with no evidence, that is what you are doing.
        I wasn't rude, I wasn't out of line, and I'd appreciate it if you would both let it go.
        Further, I attempted to put this back on topic by posting my reasoning and logic.
        Neither Erised nor yourself replied to that.
        Seems to me if you wanted to stop a fight, you would have let the topic die.

Comment

I NEVER said anything about you telling Erised to stop posting.

You know what, screw this, I ain't getting into this...I am just going to enjoy posting and reading others post, cuz I don't want this to get ugly.
          sigpic

Comment

so.. uh... raise your hand if you love Harry Potter!

*waves both arms frantically while jumping up and down*

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
            "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
            www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

I just made a Harry Potter-related thread here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20771

Since the question is rather specific and a jarring change of topic, I thought it warranted it's own thread. Come on over and discuss with me.

Beware of "Goblet of Fire" spoilers before you click.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer
                so.. uh... raise your hand if you love Harry Potter!

*waves both arms frantically while jumping up and down*
                Hands, hands!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Saw The Goblet of Fire today... great stuff... great sfx and I LOVED the look of the Quidditch World Cup. A great pity that they didn't get to use it much though.
                  I know I'm an old woman but gosh... wasn't Cedric dishy...

I went to see this one at the cinemas for Ralph Fiennes who was there for... what... 10 minutes... Harry Potter's definitely a who's who of British stage and screen...

But most of all I liked the threesome... They're maturing very nicely into their respective roles.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                    I just made a Harry Potter-related thread here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20771

Since the question is rather specific and a jarring change of topic, I thought it warranted it's own thread. Come on over and discuss with me.

Beware of "Goblet of Fire" spoilers before you click.
                    you have got to be kidding me. That's just freaking low of you, along with redding me! Freaking low! I didn't know that some people wanted to be hated so badly!

By the way.. Harry Potter... people let's make a list of what we think the horcruxes might be.. well at least one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                      you have got to be kidding me. That's just freaking low of you, along with redding me! Freaking low! I didn't know that some people wanted to be hated so badly!
                      Eek! What's with all the aggression?
                      If you hate me for being a Krum fan, then I guess I'm meant to be hated!

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Saw The Goblet of Fire today... great stuff... great sfx and I LOVED the look of the Quidditch World Cup. A great pity that they didn't get to use it much though.
                        I know I'm an old woman but gosh... wasn't Cedric dishy...

I went to see this one at the cinemas for Ralph Fiennes who was there for... what... 10 minutes... Harry Potter's definitely a who's who of British stage and screen...

But most of all I liked the threesome... They're maturing very nicely into their respective roles.
                        totally agree about the World Cup.. I was just talking to someone last night about how awesome it looked!

AND, you're so right about Cedric! lol I'm not one for younger men, but yes, these Hogwarts boys are looking pretty good...

And, I think Ralph Fiennes is one of (if not the) my favorite actors of the year. I'll admit I haven't seen much of his other work, but after the Constant Gardener and now this he's just doing so great! I can't wait to see more of him!!

By the way.. Harry Potter... people let's make a list of what we think the horcruxes might be.. well at least one of them
                        ok, so, forgive me but I just rolled out of bed... what are the horcruxes we KNOW about already?

www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer

ok, so, forgive me but I just rolled out of bed... what are the horcruxes we KNOW about already?
                          read my siggy!

Comment

read my siggy!
                            yes yes... thought of that as i was posting

www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                              Eek! What's with all the aggression?
                              If you hate me for being a Krum fan, then I guess I'm meant to be hated!

a Krum fan? When did I ever say about hating you for being a Krum fan? I like Krum. I can relate more to Krum than to Harry Potter simply because Krum is Eastern European! So what's the reason for hating you because you like Krum? No I hate you for another reason.
                              And you know what, I will resist in saying what's on my mind right now only because you have somehow been made a mod.

Comment

a Krum fan? When did I ever say about hating you for being a Krum fan?
                                You quoted the post I made telling people about my "Krum is the real Tri-Wizard Champion" thread and said it was "low."

Comment

Working...
                                X