Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised View Post
    Yeah I'm sure they will go with it..
    Just check out Bonnie's long hair.. just as in the book..
    And OotP showing Ginny's crush on Harry...

Not prefects, lol I said she was perFEct..

and check this out..
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews
    Not Disney you idiots! Universal!!!
    I obviously can't read today.....

Thanks for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
      Just came back from seeing it! Wow I loved it... but at times it felt like they were going too fast.
      Honestly, I didn't see a need for Gwamp at all.. I would have preferred quidditch. I've only ever read the Gwamp chapter once and skipped it ever since. It bored the hell out of me. I'm sure I misspelled the name too.
      I guess it was a bit hard to fit that huge book into a movie, so it's my favorite overall. I liked how they handled the DA lessons. It was obvious thet were learning a lot and they didn't take that long to show it. Well done. It's probably my favorite movie yet.
      Half-Blood Prince should be interesting.
      Somewhere I read that there was a character that they didn't want to put in the movie and Rowlings when she read the screenplay said you might want to reconsider because of what happens in Book 7 might make Movie 7 a bit awkward if that character is missing from this movie. Maybe that character is Gwamp. He is the one character I really wouldn't expect to see in the movie.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Somewhere I read that there was a character that they didn't want to put in the movie and Rowlings when she read the screenplay said you might want to reconsider because of what happens in Book 7 might make Movie 7 a bit awkward if that character is missing from this movie. Maybe that character is Gwamp. He is the one character I really wouldn't expect to see in the movie.
        that was actually Kreacher...i read something along the same lines saying that the producers or whomever wanted to cut out Kreacher but JKR told them that they may want to reconsider because of what happens in book 7.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
          that was actually Kreacher...i read something along the same lines saying that the producers or whomever wanted to cut out Kreacher but JKR told them that they may want to reconsider because of what happens in book 7.
          Really? I hadn't read which character. I can't see the movie not having Kreacher. Course I am not trying to make the rather eventful book into a movie. When I read the book I always got the sense that there was more to Kreacher and that he seemed like a character that would come back at some point. I never really understood the Gwamp character, other then he being Hagrid's half-brother and why Hagrid would go to the extreme's he did with Gwamp.

I am seeing HP this weekend.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Really? I hadn't read which character. I can't see the movie not having Kreacher. Course I am not trying to make the rather eventful book into a movie. When I read the book I always got the sense that there was more to Kreacher and that he seemed like a character that would come back at some point. I never really understood the Gwamp character, other then he being Hagrid's half-brother and why Hagrid would go to the extreme's he did with Gwamp.

I am seeing HP this weekend.
            His name is Grawp! And I don't get him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              His name is Grawp! And I don't get him either.
              There isn't much to get, he's Hagrid's most recent subject of compassion. And since he can't understand English, I doubt he will come into his own in Hollows. (Unless he's in a fight, in which case he will kick some serious @$$)
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Yeah it was Kreacher...
                and personally, if they wanted to cut Kreacher 'cause of the cost, I'd imagine that making Gwap is a lot more expensive than making Kreacher... he's bigger! LOL.

Comment

One week til Deathly Hallows eve!

Comment

Hi i am not a massive Harry Potter Fan and i have not read the books. But i enjoy the films. I though i would hate the films untill about a year and ahalf ago i decided to watch the 1rst one then got hooked into watching all the rest! Dam Magic and mythological Monsters hooking me in.

Anways i was just wondering what them Big Horse creatures are with the Bat like wings i have seen in the trailers?
                    Also i heard that Centaur guy is coming back is that true? As Centaurs Totally Rock!
                    sigpic
                    Banner Made By Me for Me
                    The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      One week til Deathly Hallows eve!
                      Mugglenet took down their forum to prevent spoilers getting posted before the book comes out! *LOL*

http://www.cosforums.com/

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                        Anways i was just wondering what them Big Horse creatures are with the Bat like wings i have seen in the trailers?
                        Also i heard that Centaur guy is coming back is that true? As Centaurs Totally Rock!
                        Those are Thestrals. Usually invisible, they can only be seen by people who have witnessed Death.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                          Hi i am not a massive Harry Potter Fan and i have not read the books. But i enjoy the films. I though i would hate the films untill about a year and ahalf ago i decided to watch the 1rst one then got hooked into watching all the rest! Dam Magic and mythological Monsters hooking me in.

Go read the books! They're a million times better then the movies itself, the movies leave out sooo much! Seriously, go read them, they are brilliant!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
                            Go read the books! They're a million times better then the movies itself, the movies leave out sooo much! Seriously, go read them, they are brilliant!
                            I couldn't agree more.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

just a few more days till the finale book!
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Seven days, five hours, and thirty-nine minutes... MARK!
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X