Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    *nods sagely* I see...

And if I were to perhaps say the words "Sean Bean", your reaction would be?
    LoL! Ya know, he makes a great villain, but not really top of my list. Villains and me really don't go. Now "bad boys" are a different story I use to classify Baal as a villain, but had to switch him to bad boy due to the drool factor.
    *general disclaimer: need to start looking at men my own age.*
    *Snape is innocent!*
    sigpic

Comment

Villain? Naaah gawd blessya. Give a nice episode of Sharpe any day.

Always thought it was a bit weird that SB always seems to play the bad guy in all his Hollywood movies...
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Villain? Naaah gawd blessya. Give a nice episode of Sharpe any day.

Always thought it was a bit weird that SB always seems to play the bad guy in all his Hollywood movies...
        *Bows humbly* You are the master
        sigpic

Comment

Oh gods... There's a thought - Richard Sharpe, teaching at Hogwarts.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Oh gods... There's a thought - Richard Sharpe, teaching at Hogwarts.
            Well I do hear they have a spot open
            sigpic

Comment

I have this sudden mental image of Hagrid wearing a seven-barrelled Nock volley gun in a shoulder holster...
              sigpic

Comment

Does that come with my own hippogriff or do I have to order that seperately?
                sigpic

Comment

Are we gonna get into the whole "Magic vs. technology" argument again?

Cos forget yer hippogriffs, gimme an AH-64 Longbow Apache attack helicopter any day of the week.
                  sigpic

Comment

LoL. I hear Ebay's good for those
                    sigpic

Comment

Or even a Colonial Mk. 2 Viper from Battlestar Galactica.
                      sigpic

Comment

Book 7 Cover art has now been released! You can go to www.mugglenet.com if you want to see it!

And the anticipation grows!!!!

Comment

awsome! it looks great (all of the covers)...in so many months time i will have that US Child cover

and also, this is sweet, cuz the trio have signed on to be in the last 2 films
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, very nice...

I particularly like the amulet on the cover of the UK adult edition. It'd make a nice piece of high-end collectable merchandise.

Oh, BTW, did any of you hear about this?
                            sigpic

Comment

Frak! Beat me to it!

Can't wait for my copy with the UK child's cover. Especially LOVE the back of the cover. Beautiful! And it seems Harry's found some treasure. *shivers with excitement* Love that adult cover as well.....some day down the road might pick up a box set of those as well.

Am I the only one who finds it silly that the US version seems to have its font size increased? I dug out my "Sorcerer's" Stone paperback, and I think the font is fine the way it is.....so is this some kind of weird marketing ploy to make the book seem longer? All sounds like to me is the usage of more paper.....

Comment

Oh, very nice...

I particularly like the amulet on the cover of the UK adult edition. It'd make a nice piece of high-end collectable merchandise.
                                Looove it. I would wear it.

Oh, BTW, did any of you hear about this?

Comment

Working...
                                X