• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Well, I might have to check the site out. I just read the one "article."
    I shutter even to give them even that much credit
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Ya never know...I mean...look at the website for that Church in Kansas that goes to protest at funeral of US Soldiers...They are serious.

No matter, we all know that this dude never even read the books. Heck, he didn't know that JK Rowling is a woman.

And those people would be weird.

Comment

Are those people serious?

I hope that is a joke...Only in America.

Spoiler:
      Although the Pope's take on the books makes me cringe. Oi!

Lighten up, they're only books (and films). And quite funny ones.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Spoiler:

Well, I'm hoping its a joke too...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

Spoiler:

*wonders if he should try and play Devil's advocate here....decides he does not want to bother*
          Yey, Harry Potter is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
            *wonders if he should try and play Devil's advocate here....decides he does not want to bother*
            Yey, Harry Potter is awesome
            Yes, that he is!
            sigpic

Comment

So, what would your Patronus be?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                So, what would your Patronus be?
                A majestic gray wolf
                sigpic

Comment

Mine would be a bear.

Or possibly a monkey.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Hello all I just finished reading the HP books and I loved them before now I only saw the movies my sister was sick of answering questions (She has read the books) so she made me read them she was rereading them so after the first 3 I rented the rest so I didn't have to wait. Loved the series I wonder where they are going to break up the movies for book 7.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      Hello all I just finished reading the HP books and I loved them before now I only saw the movies my sister was sick of answering questions (She has read the books) so she made me read them she was rereading them so after the first 3 I rented the rest so I didn't have to wait. Loved the series I wonder where they are going to break up the movies for book 7.
                      Yes they are...two movies...can't remember exactly when they're due out, but there will definitely be two.

Yay! glad you liked the books! They're SOOOO good!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd still like the start of Deathly Hallows pt. 2 to be the break in at Gringotts.

I have this image in my head of Ron blasting open the vault, destroying most of the surrounding wall.

Cut to Hermione, arms folded, looking cross - "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd still like the start of Deathly Hallows pt. 2 to be the break in at Gringotts.

I have this image in my head of Ron blasting open the vault, destroying most of the surrounding wall.

Cut to Hermione, arms folded, looking cross - "You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"
                          I think it would be good if they cut the first one off at the point that they get caught and the second one to start where they are at the Malfoy's. And they first one is supposed to come out in 2010 and the second to come out the following year.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think mine would probably be an eagle...if you get to chose and this is not based on some character quiz

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                            I think it would be good if they cut the first one off at the point that they get caught and the second one to start where they are at the Malfoy's. And they first one is supposed to come out in 2010 and the second to come out the following year.
                            I think this is exactly where they should start the second movie off, it is the perfect ending and transition. May put too much in the first movie...but other then that a golden plan.
                            Spoiler:
                            I personally wonder if the first movie won't start off with the burial of Dumbledor, do it a little like they began HBP with a little bit of a flash back to set it up, but not a flash back. Since the burrow has been 'destroyed, and thus, cannot do the wedding anymore there...unless they rebuild it. The funeral would be the perfect place to start off the movie, with a focus in on the Eldar Wand.

Or heck even start off the first movie much the way the book did with the fleeing from Little Whinging, and then do with my idea above, it would be a much better way starting off the movie with what they did in HBP, perfect set up for the rest of the adventure. And it would mirror with what Peter Jackson did in ROTK, which worked out well.

Comment

I used to think that, but it would leave the first half packed and the second half lite, apparently the first will end on a cliffhanger when
                              Spoiler:
                              They get caught by the snatchers

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                I think mine would probably be an eagle...if you get to chose and this is not based on some character quiz

I think this is exactly where they should start the second movie off, it is the perfect ending and transition. May put too much in the first movie...but other then that a golden plan.
                                Spoiler:
                                I personally wonder if the first movie won't start off with the burial of Dumbledor, do it a little like they began HBP with a little bit of a flash back to set it up, but not a flash back. Since the burrow has been 'destroyed, and thus, cannot do the wedding anymore there...unless they rebuild it. The funeral would be the perfect place to start off the movie, with a focus in on the Eldar Wand.

Or heck even start off the first movie much the way the book did with the fleeing from Little Whinging, and then do with my idea above, it would be a much better way starting off the movie with what they did in HBP, perfect set up for the rest of the adventure. And it would mirror with what Peter Jackson did in ROTK, which worked out well.
                                RE the spoilered stuff.....
                                Spoiler:
                                Even if they hadn't destroyed the Burrow how could they really have had Bill and Fleur's wedding when the never even MENTIONED Bill and Fleur in HBP let alone included them? It would seem a little outta left field after never bringing them up at all ..... (sorry, one of the things I didn't like about HBP....)
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X