You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    I know right? I'd buy them at Barnes&Noble but I keep getting distracted by the books...
    The DVDs are brilliant, some of the stuff you hear on the Commentary Tracks is a total hoot.

Especially when dear ol' Tom Baker's involved.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      You poor, deprived children...
      i am intreagued by these ancient dinosaurs of the TV era () i may take a looksee
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        i am intreagued by these ancient dinosaurs of the TV era () i may take a looksee
        *Splutters indignantly!* Who you callin' a dinosaur?

Cheeky young minx!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Ditto on that...

Never seen the older Who eps either... then again, I've only seen parts of seasons 1, 2, and 3 of the new series and all of 4...
          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
          sigpic
          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

*Splutters indignantly!* Who you callin' a dinosaur?

Cheeky young minx!
            whoops! didnt mean you of course Bru
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you see an article called 'How to make the perfect cup of coffee' and you think, 'Have Ianto Jones make it.'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

you see an article called 'How to make the perfect cup of coffee' and you think, 'Have Ianto Jones make it.'
                are you kidding me? ianto probably wrote it under a different name!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You know what I was saying about me being addicted to buying Classic Dr. Who DVDs?

Well, I just bought two more - "The Five Doctors" and "Revelation of the Daleks".
                  sigpic

Comment

you need help.

Comment

you need help.
                      Quick! What's the number for Whovians Anonymous?
                      sigpic

Comment

Quick! What's the number for Whovians Anonymous?
                        I think it's the same number as the Doctor's mobile

Comment

Originally posted by brutak View Post
                          quick! What's the number for whovians anonymous? :d
                          1-800-whovian?

sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

You know your a whovian when you can provide a total breakdown of all 4 doctor who seasons (including christmas episodes) and you then persuade the hubby to buy a seons box set.

(only problem is he got season 2. )
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

You know your a whovian when you can provide a total breakdown of all 4 doctor who seasons (including christmas episodes) and you then persuade the hubby to buy a seons box set.

(only problem is he got season 2. )
                              Seasons 3 and 4 were sooooo much better. Cute as Billie Piper is, I preferred Martha and Donna as companions.
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

I've only been and gone and fed my addiction, haven't I?

Bought "The Rescue", "The Romans", "The War Machines" (never seen any of them), "Four to Doomsday", and "Attack of the Cybermen".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X