No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're a whovian when you cry over the death of your pocket watch.......... I forgot she was in my pocket when I put my pants into the washing machine..... She's still in one piece but no longer works

R.I.P. Watch
    Last edited by Coco Pops; 29 July 2009, 08:30 PM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Now that is one seriously gorgeous watch.

I hope you can get it fixed Coco Pops
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        You know you're a whovian when you cry over the death of your pocket watch.......... I forgot she was in my pocket when I put my pants into the washing machine..... She's still in one piece but no longer works

R.I.P. Watch
        Try putting it in a sunny place for several days.

If it doesn't work after that try changing the battery.

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
        Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Rider View Post
          Try putting it in a sunny place for several days.

If it doesn't work after that try changing the battery.

I'm going to try a new battery today actually.

BTW your sig pic reminds me of "The Princess Bride" lol

Comment

when you watch "planet of the dead 3 times in a row. without a break
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              when you watch "planet of the dead 3 times in a row. without a break
              Was Malcolm wearing a hoodie, or was it just his woolly scarf?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

woolly scarf which can be seen clearly when he's telling the doctor how much he loves him.

Comment

Thought so.
                  sigpic

Comment

: You Know You're a Whovian When...

your probably one of the only Americans who say "planet of the dead" 2 hours after it aired in the UK

Comment

You're watching the trailer for "The Waters of Mars", and you think - Mars hmmm...

Spoiler:
                      ...Ice Warriors, maybe?
                      sigpic

Comment

you giggle while taking a phone order for 'Smith'

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

when you find this amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTrr2...eature=related
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you see a bumper sticker 'My other car is a TARDIS' and take a picture of it with your mobile

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

...when you're walking through a grocery store and you see a blue box out of the corner of your eye and you double check ot make sure it's not a miniature TARDIS. (Though they did have a sonic screwdriver... Oh, no, wait... That was a toothbrush. Never mind! )
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
                                ...when you're walking through a grocery store and you see a blue box out of the corner of your eye and you double check ot make sure it's not a miniature TARDIS. (Though they did have a sonic screwdriver... Oh, no, wait... That was a toothbrush. Never mind! )

You can get a USB hub shaped in the form of a TARDIS...

The one I've seen has 4 ports and the light on the top flashes and it makes the TARDIS sound when you connect it up, or press a button.

Comment

Working...
                                X