No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...someone who looks almost exactly like Arthur Darvill walks into the place you work, and you instantly think to yourself if he is going to do some "bad*** Rory" thing with the 8x4 sheet of MDF that he just bought from you!

(It wasn't Arthur, but the resemblance was striking!)
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Thats awesome!

Comment

Just a smiley...
        sigpic

Comment

When your most visited pages on your internet are all to do with Doctor Who...

Comment

I went ahead and animated it...
            sigpic

Comment

Nurse!
              sigpic

Comment

...a friend of Tom Baker (yes, THAT Tom Baker ), retweets a picture of you, and now follows you because of it!

(Here's the picture of me in question: https://p.twimg.com/Ao_c_fxCQAAropb.jpg)
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Ohh nice TB coat.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

... when you're listening to a song called Come Along and keep expecting it to say "come along Pond!"
                      "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                      -Brom in Eragon

Comment

When this is how you want to dress up for Halloween...even tho its only may.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

...when you throw Emmett Brown and The Terminator in the trash
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                              ...when you throw Emmett Brown and The Terminator in the trash
                              plus Bill and Ted too.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but - strictly speaking, shouldn't the Doctor be looking at a pocket watch?
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X