No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you try to impress a girl with your sonic screwdriver toy, only to be impressed by her sonic screwdriver toy.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

When you do some cleaning up and find a Sonic Pen...!
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

you get excited at making a new friend that loves Doctor Who as much as you & you go geek shopping with them & dress up with Doctor Who shirts & jewelry & trinkets & talk about Doctor Who all day & never get bored!
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Your first British question to your half-British friend is: "Do you know jelly babies?"
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Your first British question to your half-British friend is: "Do you know jelly babies?"
            If yes, your second is "Will you send me some?".
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Your family knows that you OWN the television at 9pm on Saturday (or whatever your local airtime is for the series).
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

and you record every episode just to enjoy then whenever
                sigpic

Comment

You love this:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

You consider leaving a wedding party to go to your room and watch next weeks Doctor Who because it sounds amazing!

Comment

lol. good one
                      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

...You are so incredibly excited for the next episode (at time of writing this, Kill the Moon) that starts in 25 minutes time!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

... you accurately predict that you won't get your Doctor Who Magazine on Wednesday, ie today, the day it normally arrives.

Every single time there is something jaw dropping or spoilery, my magazine arrives on a Thursday, the same day that people can buy it in the shops.

So sure enough, no magazine today. And even though I strongly suspected it's non-arrival I'm still disappointed. I'm guessing there will be something revealing about the series finale in this edition.

Comment

when you randomly start whistling the theme tune out loud just because

sigpic

Comment

... you watch the Monty the Penguin advert for John Lewis and immediately think...

Frobisher!

Comment

Steven Moffat still hasn't driven you away.
                                (No offense, just a joke)

Comment

Working...
                                X