X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ *this*
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

... you order the Big Finish audio's "Sisters of the Flame" and "Vengeance of Morbius" to take with you to the 50th celebration in London.

Comment

You can't watch a show or movie that shows London without expecting to see a huge alien space ship hovering over it.
        sigpic
        Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

especially at Christmastime
          sigpic

Comment

when you set your Sky+ box to record the 50th Special. Knowing full well you'll be sitting down to watch it...!
            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
            To thy own self... Be true
            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

My Sky box is set to record as well. But I won't be there cos I'm going to London for the Convention and I'll be watching it with hundreds of other fans at the Excel. I'm so excited!!!!!

Comment

Have Fun...!

I'll be rushing home from the MCMExpo/Comicon in Birmingham...! On the Saturday.
                All the Doctor Who guests are turning up on the Sunday...! The day I cannot attend...

Comment

... your non-whovian friends starts to scream, as soon as you mention the D-Word

... you automaticly spell the word "Doctor" with a c, even though in your own leangage it is spelled with a k.
                  Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

You make souffles after finishing series 7
                    You make souffles and eat them while watching series 7
                    You get your mom, who is a classic who fan, the take you to the Day of the Doctor Cinema premiere.
                    You get half-frame glasses just because you want to pretend that they are "brainy specs"
                    You stop complaining about wearing bowties to festive occasions
                    You insist on having a bunk bed, even though you're in 9th grade
                    You rewatch the HP movies and realize how many DW actors are in them
                    You paint your bedroom door to look like the TARDIS door

More coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by redagent14 View Post
                      you stop complaining about wearing bowties to festive occasions
                      Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

When you know you're going to purchase Jelly Babies to munch on whilst watching the 50th special...

Comment

Anyone want to teleport some jelly babies to California?
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

If I had the tech... I would...

Beams some 'Virtual' Jelly Babies to California...

Comment

Thanks. We don't have those here. Well, not anywhere I can get to.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

You're welcome.

I believe Jelly Beans can be used instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X