No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... when I find some sort of exhebition about the solarsystem in a shoppingcenter with lot's of pictures of planets an the universe and stuff and feel a very strong urge to paint/draw/stick a small blue Box into/at them.
    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
      You know you're a Whovian when you... buy what I bought and do with it what I'm going to do with it on Saturday...
      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      ooooh, mysterious

Yes, that's a Marriage Register in the foreground...

The wife (official now) suggested a rainbow-themed 1st birthday party/surprise wedding... so I of course immediately thought - Sixth Doctor's outfit... Didn't think it'd happen after seeing some prices on eBay, but then found hellocosplay.com, and it became a reality!

Admittedly, without a wig, I look more like a newly regenerated 7th Doctor...
      Attached Files
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

well congratulations! What a fun idea. The outfit looks great (even without a wig)
        sigpic

Comment

Nah! Looks great!! Great job.
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Want https://www.facebook.com/PaulMichael...751360/?type=1
            sigpic

Comment

I had to post that to FB with a not so subtle hint that it would make a good birthday present. LOL
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Oh, subtle does NOT cut it - when I want something, I am very blatant
                sigpic

Comment

You're at work and you hear "The Doctor is coming" and you look around excitedly...

Comment

You sign up in a forum with a username like Doctor Whovian.....

Comment

Welcome to Gateworld.

Comment

Hehe, nice name :-) Welcome on board.
                        Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Whovian View Post
                            You sign up in a forum with a username like Doctor Whovian.....
                            heh heh! welcome!
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

when every birthday & xmas i get Doctor Who related gifts from my family because they know im a whovian. Also when my parents have to go into my room & look at everything i have & see what i don't have then they go buy it. woohoo!
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

You are trying to describe to someone what the large E Cigs look like, and you tell them it looks like a sonic screwdriver. And, you're amazed when they ask you which one, rather than Phillips or Flat Head.
                                sigpic
                                Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Working...
                                X