Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newsflash . Whilst watching the Directors commetary on Rose I discoverd that Mickey will become a proper companion in season 2. Fantastic !!!
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Hm? Details!

(Please )

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well Russel T. Davis Said 'M<ckey will be coming back as a proper companion in Season 2' and then he said 'Noel's so excited !!'

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          ^ Thats ok !

OH Newsflash . You know how the BBC promised the Doctor Would travel to different planet in season 2 ? well they have kept their promise S2 Ep8 and 9 The Satan Pit pt 1 &2 will be set on another planet.
          Cool It about time to se the Doc go offworld again
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Big red hot news from Australia

ABC Confirms Series Two in Australia
            TV Series NewsFebruary 7, 2006
            Australia's ABC Network has confirmed in emails sent out to fans today that they at last have negotiated rights to show the series' second season and Christmas special to Australian audiences some time this year. "The ABC has secured the rights to broadcast the second series of the (new) Doctor Who and The Christmas Invasion," says the email announcement. "A broadcast date has not been set. Please check you local television guide on a regular basis for scheduling information." Previously, the network said they were looking into the rights but had not secured them; this is the first indication that they will indeed be showing the second series and special. (Thanks to Adam Kirk, Kerry Hewitt, Brad Truran
            Congratulations Australia !!!!

Comment

Andy Garcia, of Coyote Ugly fame
              That would be Adam Garcia, no relation to Andy Garcia, and saying "of Coyote Ugly fame" is sort of like saying "Stalin, of gulag fame." Not really something to be proud of.

Fantastic information though, thank you very much. Can't wait for the new season
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Big red hot news from Australia
                Congratulations Australia !!!!
                I was still waiting for my email from them to that question. I sent it three weeks ago! Thanks; at least I can get the answers I need here. I am thinking they will do this year what they did last year start around June. That is fine with me, I liked watching it in Winter.

Comment

So when does it start? Is it March?

Comment

The current evidence points to the new series starting on April 15th.

>CBBC are putting on a new support show called Doctor Who Friday and the want ads for jobs on it say it will start from "mid April"
                    >Issue one of the new Doctor Who kid's comic Doctor Who Adventures hits stands on April 5th, with issue two out on April 19th.
                    >April 15th is Easter Saturday, the same day as last year's.
                    >Character Options are making action figures of S2 characters but have embargoed any images of them until April (a character from 2.2) and May (a character from 2.5)
                    >Doctor Who Magazine always contains a preview of any stories starting in the 28 days between issues. The current issue covers the period March 2nd to March 29th and doesn't contain any previews of upcoming episodes. However, the Next Issue Box says the issue covering March 30th to April 26th will contain previews of eps 2.1 and 2.2.

Oh, and the BBC have the 2006 Preview online at the official site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

ETA:
                    As for the kiss, my guess is that Cassandra is wandering by at that moment and, while she wouldn't recognise the Doctor, Rose hides her own face with the classic "Who, us? We're just snogging over here, don't mind us" gambit.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      So..they go to Scotland and bump into someone called Jamie....wonder if he'll be any connection to the First Jamie (Scottish Companion of the 2nd Dr, taken off the Field of Culloden, was returned to his place in space and time by those interfering, humourless sobs the TimeLords).

I'm looking forward to Sarah Jane Smith coming back too..she was the first companion I remember (Invasion of the Dinosaurs) and she was always very very cool, in my top tree companions (Tegan and Ace are the others in you're interested...Although I'm very fond of Rose). But K9? I always hated K9. Annoying little tin box on wheels. Still, I'm hoping he comes back to die an heroic, and very final death saving his beloved mistress.
                      No K-9 must live

Comment

You cant kill K-9 thats whats soi great about him. If he dies we can have K-9 mark IV and so on and so on. K-9 rules !!!

Comment

You cant kill K-9 thats whats soi great about him. If he dies we can have K-9 mark IV and so on and so on. K-9 rules !!!
                          Here Here.....good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuallain
                            The current evidence points to the new series starting on April 15th.
                            Thank you for all that. I can wait untill April, I think.

Comment

Be gald you get it in april, we'll get it who knows when

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *was hoping for March release* never mind, better than never
                                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                                X