This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
    Dpes anypnme know when we will get the thread. Its been like 2 hours !!!
    If they get snotty about this thread going off topic or 'Posting in the wrong thread' we'll remind them who's fault it really is

Can't we start one of our own and get the Mods to faff around with it when they get their @$$es in gear

Comment

Actually yes, if they merge it Darrens origional post will be put 1st as it was made ages back
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Maybe we can and maybe we cant. It doesnt really matter since we will end up with a thread anyway.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I've asked the mods to bring up the latest thread, so hopefully we will get it within an hour or two
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It's done. I can see the thread floating around in the series 28 folder. I'm not watching it 'live', I'm taping it so I can watch both eps back-to-back.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
            X