X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
    Heya guys

They've put a new image over the 2010 trailer before you push play. Check it out;

Spoiler:
    [IG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/mappalazarou/Mappalazarou%202/newdoc.jpg?t=1263067845[/IMG]

Update, found a clearer pic after searching the site;
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/media..._doctor_wal_07
    thanks sir
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

For those of us in Scotland, the Sunday Mail is giving away a free 2010 Doctor Who calendar/planner thingy.

It's got the Doctor Who Adventures logo on it, so I'm assuming it'll be given away with a future issue of that magazine as well.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

i really need to get out of a america

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          And now you know how us Brits feel.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            And now you know how us Brits feel.
            No no no.

It's different.

He wants to get OUT of America.

We're glad we're not IN America.

(If you found that offensive - well actually, just lighten up!)

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

it would be easier i can watch who right away and get free stuff in the mail./

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

But believe it or not, Doctor has gotten HUGE in the US, its just "underground". Its not advertised really but you never know who could be a fan. I hope Doctor Who will start popping up everywhere in the US soon....it might be a few years though. The End of time Part Two had some of the best ratings in primetime on BBC America.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/06...-and-day/37825

Comment

Sooooo the new doctor in my opinion will be pretty good just saw the trailer glad the weeping angels are back a bit sad Sally Sparrow not making a return.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                    No no no.

It's different.

He wants to get OUT of America.

We're glad we're not IN America.

(If you found that offensive - well actually, just lighten up!)
                    LOL!!!! : hugs Flying Officer Bennett: Word! I am totally with you and you can actually expand that to the rest of good ol' Europe (dunno about the Eastern European countries). I am quite happy where I am and have no desire to live in the US.

Back to the topic. 'tis really not fair I also want a free doctor who calendar or planer. I don't even have a new calender for 2010 yet because I always buy one when they get a bit cheaper around end of January/beginning of February. I wouldn't mind having a Doctor Who calendar. Not one bit
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

But believe it or not, Doctor has gotten HUGE in the US, its just "underground". Its not advertised really but you never know who could be a fan. I hope Doctor Who will start popping up everywhere in the US soon....it might be a few years though. The End of time Part Two had some of the best ratings in primetime on BBC America.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/01/06...-and-day/37825
                      I actually doubt that will happen. The doctor has been around the US for 30 years at least and he still only has cult status for a select few (hardcore scifi fans). Most of the general public doesn't know the doctor....and to be honest, that is alright by me.
                      He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                      He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                      And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                        I actually doubt that will happen. The doctor has been around the US for 30 years at least and he still only has cult status for a select few (hardcore scifi fans). Most of the general public doesn't know the doctor....and to be honest, that is alright by me.
                        Its alright with me as well, for now. I hate being part of the "mainstream" crowd, which is why I stray from Star Trek and Star Wars often. The only odd thing about Who here is most of the fans are fangirls.....the kind whining about Tennant leaving......yikes. But I don't want Doctor Who to get too unpopular or it might stop airing in the US altogether, a little advertising wouldn't hurt, JUST a little.

Comment

It's been confirmed that Amy Pond is not a police officer, but working as a kissogram.

I wonder how much she charges?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            It's been confirmed that Amy Pond is not a police officer, but working as a kissogram.

I wonder how much she charges?
                            Errr, whats a kissogram.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Errr, whats a kissogram.
                              Kind of like a singing telegram, only you get a peck on the cheek.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fry interested in writing 'Doctor Who'

Stephen Fry has expressed an interested in working with new Doctor Matt Smith.

The TV star, who won two gongs at last night's National Television Awards, also confessed that he was approached to pen an episode of Doctor Who for former star David Tennant.

"The window passed, and I never really got round to it," he told the BBC. "But I'm very happy to have had the experience of thinking about it."

When asked whether he would like to work on the show in the future, he said: "I look forward so much to seeing Matt Smith and I'm sure he's going to be wonderful. If I get time it'll be a thrill, I can't think of anything nicer."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...octor-who.html

Comment

Working...
                                X