Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other hand however, I'm really looking forward to seeing DT in the new St. Trinians movie.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

David Tennant Says Goodbye To Doctor Who Next Month On BBC America - see link below:

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...n-bbc-america/

Comment

Amazing, BBC America is showing The End of Time right after Christmas.

Comment

'Doctor Who' filming in Croatia

Doctor Who is filming an episode in Croatia, the BBC has confirmed.

The cast and crew of the cult show are currently shooting in the small coastal town of Trogir for an episode of the upcoming fifth series, which sees Matt Smith take over from David Tennant as the titular character.

Spoiler:
          Amateur photographs of filming depict a scene that sees the TARDIS arrive among market stalls, while speculation suggests that the story is set several centuries ago and involves vampires.

Reports also suggest that a character named Rory - believed to be the boyfriend of new companion Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) - is involved in the episode.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...n-croatia.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            'Doctor Who' filming in Croatia

Doctor Who is filming an episode in Croatia, the BBC has confirmed.

The cast and crew of the cult show are currently shooting in the small coastal town of Trogir for an episode of the upcoming fifth series, which sees Matt Smith take over from David Tennant as the titular character.

Spoiler:
            Amateur photographs of filming depict a scene that sees the TARDIS arrive among market stalls, while speculation suggests that the story is set several centuries ago and involves vampires.

Reports also suggest that a character named Rory - believed to be the boyfriend of new companion Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) - is involved in the episode.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...n-croatia.html
            Spoiler:
            Vampires?! Cool.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Vampires?

They've been done to death.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                Spoiler:
                Vampires?

They've been done to death.
                But thats what is popular right now.

Comment

I hope that they remember that vampires
                  Spoiler:
                  already have a place in the Whoniverse.
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 04 December 2009, 09:22 AM.
                  Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                  - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    But thats what is popular right now.
                    But will they still be as popular when the episode airs?

Kids are fickle these days...
                    sigpic

Comment

*****FRIENDLY REMINDER*****
                      Please remember to use
                      Spoiler Tags when talking
                      about future episodes
                      and plot points no matter how minor.

Thank you.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

WELL said, Alan!

Isn't it bad enough people'll be calling the new Doctor 'too young', but now tptb seem to be trying to cash in on the rather sad
                        Spoiler:
                        Twilight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood
                        young n hot n angsty n sparkly market? Ye Timelords... :d
                        I HOPE these are the REAL
                        Spoiler:
                        evil, ugly bloodsuckers
                        , not the ones young girls and guys [gotta give equal opportunity disparagement] go crazy for. Or maybe they'll parody the whole
                        Spoiler:
                        hot vampire
                        craze? I'd love that!
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Doctor Who meets the Rocky Horror Show?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd LOVE that! they both have their campy yet serious charm.

I can hear a villain saying to a companion after 'killing' the Doctor, "Oh no my baby - don't be upset - it was a mercy killing. He had a certain naive charm - but no muscle."
                            Last edited by nx01a; 03 December 2009, 01:02 PM.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

David Tennant's Final Doctor Who Special - U.S. Premiere Only on BBC America - SPOILERS - see link below

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
                                David Tennant's Final Doctor Who Special - U.S. Premiere Only on BBC America - SPOILERS - see link below

Glad to see the US is getting both parts of David's last story only a day after our British air dates. I didn't want you guys waiting too long for it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X