X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
    That is seriously creepy.

I confidently predict that sales of bottled water will plummet post broadcast.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
      "The Waters of Mars" will air sometime in November.

Possibly - and don't quote me on this, I'm just speculating - Saturday 21st November.

That being the Saturday closest to the anniversary date.
      ok thank you

Comment

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryId=28&cs=1

July 14, 2009
        David Tennant, Sarah Harding
        By JUSTIN KROLL

David Tennant ("Doctor Who") and Sarah Harding have joined the cast of laffer "St. Trinian's II: The Legend of Fritton's Gold." Rupert Everett, Colin Firth and Gemma Arterton star in the pic being helmed by Oliver Parker and Barnaby Thompson.

Story follows a group of pupils and staff of the anarchic girls' school who engage in a hunt for treasure and a battle against a women-hating secret society

Comment

Re: RTD.

DR WHO GENIUS LEAVES FOR AMERICA

DOCTOR WHO writer Russell T Davies, regarded by many as the country’s best TV dramatist, has rocked BBC executives by announcing that he is leaving for the US.

The move is a major blow because, as well as revitalising Doctor Who, Davies created two popular spin-offs,Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.
          DOCTOR WHO writer Russell T Davies, regarded by many as the country’s best TV dramatist, has rocked BBC executives by announcing that he is leaving for the US.

The move is a major blow because, as well as revitalising Doctor Who, Davies created two popular spin-offs,Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...es-for-America

Click on link for full story.

Comment

Yeah, RTD's going to the States to publicize Who at Comic Con, then he's going on holiday.

It's not a permanent move.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Filming starts on Season 5 tomorrow and as such the BBC are rumored to be releasing some promo shots of Matt and Karen in costume tomorrow, and there is a Doctor Who piece on BBC Breakfast tomorrow at 08:45. Shame I'll be driving to work
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Filming starts on Season 5 tomorrow and as such the BBC are rumored to be releasing some promo shots of Matt and Karen in costume tomorrow, and there is a Doctor Who piece on BBC Breakfast tomorrow at 08:45. Shame I'll be driving to work
                It's all happening isn't it? Cannot *wait* to see those pics - the 11th Doctor's clothing choice...learning what the companions name is. Too cool!

And as for the piece on BBC Breakfast...I'm sure you'll be able to see it on YouTube .

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  It's all happening isn't it? Cannot *wait* to see those pics - the 11th Doctor's clothing choice...learning what the companions name is. Too cool!

And as for the piece on BBC Breakfast...I'm sure you'll be able to see it on YouTube .
                  I'm sure I will.... I just want something to look forward too before work

Still I'll have something to look forward to after work now so it's all good!
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I'm sure I will.... I just want something to look forward too before work

Still I'll have something to look forward to after work now so it's all good!
                    That's the spirit my friend! Look for the silver lining through the quickly passing cloud!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

New Doctor Who costume revealed

Spoiler:

The Doctors new companion played by Karen Gillan is named
                      Spoiler:
                      Amy Pond

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8158556.stm

Comment

Not really very impressed by the new costume, or the new companion's name, sorry.

Maybe I'm just being a grumpy old bugger...
                        sigpic

Comment

Not really very impressed by the new costume, or the new companion's name, sorry.

Maybe I'm just being a grumpy old bugger...
                          I agree, i was hoping for something a little more alone the lines of the clothes in promos when MS was cast.

Comment

I do kind of like the slightly askew bow-tie though.

But I wonder if
                            Spoiler:
                            Amy's got an uncle James?

"The name's Pond. James Pond."

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry...

*Gets coat, and hat, hails taxi*
                            sigpic

Comment

I do kind of like the slightly askew bow-tie though.

But I wonder if
                              Spoiler:
                              Amy's got an uncle James?

"The name's Pond. James Pond."

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry...

*Gets coat, and hat, hails taxi*

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                Thankew, thankew! Yer a lovely audience!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X