X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
    YES!!!!!

Its great how they are bringing them back! But wont this mean that the Doctor Who comic strip "The Berothal of Sontar" (sp?) be Non-cannon, since it is about the 10th Doctor and Rose.
    Well speaking as someone who thinks only canon appears in the TV series, I don't have a problem with this being pretty much the first time NEW Who encounters them, if that is what happens.
    Speaking of Sontarans...
    Some time ago, I would take my mother's neckbrace (she had surgery on her neck) and put it on and begin speaking like the Sontaran from "The Two Doctors"
    Of course you did!

Comment

*MASSIVE SPOILERS* ****READ AT YOUR OWN RISK****

Link!

End of Season Four showdown

Today's Daily Star reports on a major end-of-season showdown for the Doctor and companions versus an old adversary. The story ties together several other rumours that have been circulating in recent weeks over who/what may be appearing in the 2008 series, but there is no official announcement for the Star's speculation.

Spoiler:
      DOCTOR Who bosses are set to call back FOUR of the Time Lord’s favourite assistants – including Billie Piper – for a sensational showdown. The old cast members will be reunited to help the Doc fight evil Dalek creator Davros in an explosive finale to the next series.

Leading the way in the line-up will be Billie (Piper) as Rose Tyler along with the rest of the Tyler family; they will hook up with the Tardis traveller’s latest assistants Martha Jones and Donna Noble. Also on hand to help out the Doc will be his old companion Sarah Jane Smith as well as Torchwood boss Captain Jack Harkness. Even the Time Lord’s dog K-9 will make an appearance.

The TV source said: "This is the daddy of all shows. The writer Russell T Davies really wants to pull out all the stops for the finale next year."

OK, I do think there could be a basis in fact about this, because I heard
      Spoiler:
      that Noel Clarke confirmed himself that he would be appearing in Doctor Who this year, as Mickey from an alternate universe. Producer Susie Lagget did state in an interview I read that Sarah Jane would in some way help the Doctor this year. And there certainly has been talk of a movie with Rose.
      So if this is true, and it very well could not be, I am definitely looking forward to this year!

Comment

Um...WOW

That's really all I can say right now.
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
          Um...WOW

That's really all I can say right now.
          WOW. Um. Yeah. That sounds like the absolute ultimate epsiode. I'm speechless.

Spoiler:
          Jack! Rose! Mickey! Sarah Jane! K-9! All in the same episode!

Now they just need to get Patrick Stewart to play
          Spoiler:
          Davros

*crosses fingers that this is true*

Comment

*reads*.... *re-reads* .... *jaw drops* ..... *breaks into a fit of laughter* Oh dear, that sound like the worst possible finale ever, it reads like a piece of extra crappy fan fiction. However, looking at the paper releasing the "news", it's the Daily Star. Now "The Sun" boasts an impressive record when it comes to spoilers, the Daily Star however can make no such claim as far as I'm aware, except when they've re-printed The Sun's spoilers.

OG have also posted the news that DT is in the Extras Christmas Special trailer, which was released about 3 weeks ago, bit slow there weren't they?
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
              *reads*.... *re-reads* .... *jaw drops* ..... *breaks into a fit of laughter* Oh dear, that sound like the worst possible finale ever, it reads like a piece of extra crappy fan fiction. However, looking at the paper releasing the "news", it's the Daily Star. Now "The Sun" boasts an impressive record when it comes to spoilers, the Daily Star however can make no such claim as far as I'm aware, except when they've re-printed The Sun's spoilers.
              Agreed. As great as the writers are, they couldn't possibly pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                Agreed. As great as the writers are, they couldn't possibly pull that off.
                Personally, I would rather trust the Beano over the Daily Star.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  WOW. Um. Yeah. That sounds like the absolute ultimate epsiode. I'm speechless.

Spoiler:
                  Jack! Rose! Mickey! Sarah Jane! K-9! All in the same episode!

Now they just need to get Patrick Stewart to play
                  Spoiler:
                  Davros

*crosses fingers that this is true*
                  i heard somewhere that

Spoiler:
                  Ben kingsley is davros
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                    Link!

End of Season Four showdown

Today's Daily Star reports on a major end-of-season showdown for the Doctor and companions versus an old adversary. The story ties together several other rumours that have been circulating in recent weeks over who/what may be appearing in the 2008 series, but there is no official announcement for the Star's speculation.

Spoiler:
                    DOCTOR Who bosses are set to call back FOUR of the Time Lord’s favourite assistants – including Billie Piper – for a sensational showdown. The old cast members will be reunited to help the Doc fight evil Dalek creator Davros in an explosive finale to the next series.

Leading the way in the line-up will be Billie (Piper) as Rose Tyler along with the rest of the Tyler family; they will hook up with the Tardis traveller’s latest assistants Martha Jones and Donna Noble. Also on hand to help out the Doc will be his old companion Sarah Jane Smith as well as Torchwood boss Captain Jack Harkness. Even the Time Lord’s dog K-9 will make an appearance.

The TV source said: "This is the daddy of all shows. The writer Russell T Davies really wants to pull out all the stops for the finale next year."

OK, I do think there could be a basis in fact about this, because I heard
                    Spoiler:
                    that Noel Clarke confirmed himself that he would be appearing in Doctor Who this year, as Mickey from an alternate universe. Producer Susie Lagget did state in an interview I read that Sarah Jane would in some way help the Doctor this year. And there certainly has been talk of a movie with Rose.
                    So if this is true, and it very well could not be, I am definitely looking forward to this year!
                    Holy Smokes!!!!! WOW!!!!!

If this is true, then RTD just won my respect!

I really, really, really, really, really x 50 hope this is true!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Vote for the R1 Torchwood DVD cover. U.S. residents only.

Story at at tvshowsondvd.com

Comment

Vote for the R1 Torchwood DVD cover. U.S. residents only.

Story at at tvshowsondvd.com
                        Thanx! I had heard on Outpost Gallifrey that the were going to let the US Residents decide which cover, but I couldn't find a link!

Comment

Thanx! I had heard on Outpost Gallifrey that the were going to let the US Residents decide which cover, but I couldn't find a link!
                          I find it silly that they're only letting U.S. residents enter when the cover chosen will be the one for all of North America. I guess it's this contest thing that they're running. They should have done it like BSG: Razor, just let anyone click on a cover and cast a vote.

Comment

In all honesty, I don't necessarily care what the cover looks like anyways, as long as its cool. Both covers are decent enough. I am more looking forward to seeing the episodes.

I also pre-ordered a copy

Comment

In all honesty, I don't necessarily care what the cover looks like anyways, as long as its cool. Both covers are decent enough. I am more looking forward to seeing the episodes.

I also pre-ordered a copy
                              I probably won't buy the set, but bad cover art has always bugged me, and I like to have a say.

The first one looks pretty good (thought they should offer up some higher res pics because it's hard to tell exactly), but I think the second one looks weird.

Comment

I probably won't buy the set, but bad cover art has always bugged me, and I like to have a say.

The first one looks pretty good (thought they should offer up some higher res pics because it's hard to tell exactly), but I think the second one looks weird.
                                Haha. I don't prefer our DW S3 cover art. I think it looks weird.

I agree about the first one of TW.

Comment

Working...
                                X