Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw the lottery, I'll buy shares in Durex right before the HIV and Aids panic.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

yeah but watching most early hartnell and Troughton eps are much better in back and white. Colour would ruin the atmosphere of the eps.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        yeah but watching most early hartnell and Troughton eps are much better in back and white. Colour would ruin the atmosphere of the eps.
        That is true
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          So what? It's easy to convert from Color to B&W. If you had a color copy, the episodes would be more marketable. The same with widescreen versions. Given a choice, you always want more information recorded instead of less.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
            So what? It's easy to convert from Color to B&W. If you had a color copy, the episodes would be more marketable. The same with widescreen versions. Given a choice, you always want more information recorded instead of less.
            Well now you put it that way then its fine

Comment

Hey any news on what they are going to release after March?

Comment

I see that The Sontaran Experiment is coming out this week on DVD. Not sure if it is worldwide thing or just Down Under.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I just heard they are working on Survival, but no date

Comment

Looking forward to the "New Beginings" set at the end of the month, with Keeper of Traken, Logopolis and Castrovalva included, but I'd really like "Invasion of Time" to be released, as well as a Trial of a Time Lord box set.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I was reading that Survial will be released in april for Great Britin

Comment

Yup, 2 disk set with a heap of extras, and its the 40th release
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Woohoo...
                          I've got The Invasion! (Birthday present... yay!)
                          Beebs has recreated the missing eps with animation. I will take a look sometime this weekend and let people know if it's any good. Looks like there's plenty of extras as well.
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

survival is to be released in may its being heldbackfor some reason.Got the New Beginnings boxset for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Man that boxset rocks !!!!

Comment

We in the states are getting "The new beginins Box set in june yea

Comment

I would like DVDs of "Warriors Gate", "Battlefield", and the original "The Five Doctors".
                                Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Working...
                                X