Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
    Region 1 versions of both The Web Planet and Inferno are being released on September 5th.
    Thanks, by the way could you repost that link for north american releases I lost it when I redid my OS
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Thanks, by the way could you repost that link for north american releases I lost it when I redid my OS
      Okay, I think this is the one you mean.

Comment

yes thank you

Comment

North America DVD Update

TV Shows on DVD is reporting that November 7 will see the DVD release of The Hand of Fear starring Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen and Mark of the Rani starring Colin Baker, Nicola Bryant, Anthony Ainley and Kate O'Mara. Both DVD sets will be released in the UK slightly earlier in the year, with the North American releases duplicating their features
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I just saw the article, now that will make five classic DW I don't have

Comment

I hoping the 'Marco Polo' story arc will get released soon. Of course, someone has to actually find the WHOLE 'Marco Polo' arc (7 episodes) but Im confident that copies of it exist somewhere, hopefully, please?!?
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
                I hoping the 'Marco Polo' story arc will get released soon. Of course, someone has to actually find the WHOLE 'Marco Polo' arc (7 episodes) but Im confident that copies of it exist somewhere, hopefully, please?!?
                I hope so

Comment

Well there is a cut down version of Marco Polo on the beginnings bokset.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    Well there is a cut down version of Marco Polo on the beginnings bokset.
                    But it would be nice to see the original

Comment

it would be nice but it would take ages for people to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                        it would be nice but it would take ages for people to find it.

If only I had a TARDIS, I could go back to 1963, record all the lost episodes from there on a secret digital camera, come back to 2006 and make a fortune. Huh, a kid can dream though....
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

If only I had a TARDIS, I could go back to 1963, record all the lost episodes from there on a secret digital camera, come back to 2006 and make a fortune. Huh, a kid can dream though....
                          Yep we can all dream

Comment

*scratches head*

Why not simply go back, knick the master tapes, make copies, and return the originals?

Unless, of course, that invisible camera of yours was recording high-definition wide-screen digital color.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm actually having this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                              *scratches head*

Why not simply go back, knick the master tapes, make copies, and return the originals?

Unless, of course, that invisible camera of yours was recording high-definition wide-screen digital color.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm actually having this conversation.
                              Hmmm

Why not go back, nick the master tapes, make copies of all of them, and return only SOME of them, and then sell even MORE back to the BBC?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                                Hmmm

Why not go back, nick the master tapes, make copies of all of them, and return only SOME of them, and then sell even MORE back to the BBC?
                                Because we must preserve the time line and because the BBC probably wouldn't pay us very much.

We could drop off B&W copies in the 80's when it became internationally marketable.

And then sell the high quality color copies at the turn of the millennium.

While we're at it...let's write down some lottery numbers.

[EDIT: I still can't believe I'm having this discussion.]

Comment

Working...
                                X