Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 News, Articles, Interviews, Misc. tidbits (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Unless its a show related to BSG.
    BSG waited a year for the same reason. They couldn't go on because of the Writer's Strike.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Kind of hoping they pull a Sanctuary and have 20 episodes
      Quality over Quantity, imo. But yeah 20 eps would be sweet. The season 2 premiere was excellent. So cannot wait for more eps!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Quality over Quantity, imo. But yeah 20 eps would be sweet. The season 2 premiere was excellent. So cannot wait for more eps!
        I've never been one to believe that 13 episodes over 20 episodes gives you more quality in a TV show. Its all about how talented the writers are in writing stories
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          That was a special circumstance because of the Writer's Strike. Under normal circumstances SyFy doesn't wait a year between half seasons.
          With that in mind, will SGU be the same deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
            With that in mind, will SGU be the same deal?
            No. SGU returns in late September.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

So how about that show, WH13? Is it great or what? Getting back on topic.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Definitely great. I can't wait until next Tuesday night.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We already saw the press release earlier, so this is mostly redundant. But here's the ratings per Travis Yanan.

Warehouse 13 (9pm)
                  - 2.961 million viewers
                  - 1.7/3 HH
                  - 1.0/3 A18-49
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    Hex yeah its great! It bashed me on the head with its greatness! I had no intention of watching this show, boy was I a fool!

Comment

Here's something interesting. This is actually from an article about the Eureka premiere tonight (and contains quite a few spoilers for the current season). But this relates to Warehouse 13.

Eureka and Warehouse 13 have another connection. They both are doing special stand-alone Christmas episodes this year, which will air in December.
                      From: 10 developments will change everything in Eureka (spoilers), Sci Fi Wire.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that, I can't wait to see.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Definitely great. I can't wait until next Tuesday night.
                          In my case, I can't wait for Wednesday afternoon. (I don't have cable, and the new ep shows up on Hulu the day after they air.)

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          Here's something interesting. This is actually from an article about the Eureka premiere tonight (and contains quite a few spoilers for the current season). But this relates to Warehouse 13.

From: 10 developments will change everything in Eureka (spoilers), Sci Fi Wire.
                          That's awesome! I can't wait to see what they do. Maybe the snow globe will make another appearance.
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                            In my case, I can't wait for Wednesday afternoon. (I don't have cable, and the new ep shows up on Hulu the day after they air.)

That's awesome! I can't wait to see what they do. Maybe the snow globe will make another appearance.
                            Hey, whatever works for you.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fueled By ‘Warehouse 13,’ ‘Eureka,’ & Haven, Syfy Scores Best Week Of 2010 In Adults 18-49 & 25-54

FUELED BY WAREHOUSE 13, EUREKA AND HAVEN, SYFY SCORES BEST WEEK OF 2010 IN ADULTS 18-49 AND ADULTS 25-54. SUMMER PREMIERE WEEK SIZZLES AS SCRIPTED SERIES GARNER 7.6 MILLION UNIQUE TOTAL VIEWERS

New York, New York – July 13, 2010 – Syfy’s July 5 Summer Premiere Week sizzled as its three powerhouse scripted series – Warehouse 13,Eureka and Haven — cumed 7.619 million unique viewers, including 3.147 million unique Adults 18-49 and 3.907 million unique Adults 25-54. This was Syfy‘s best week in 2010 to-date for Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.

Warehouse 13’s second season premiere Tuesday, July 6, at 9PM (ET/PT) became the channel’s most watched telecast of the year, snagging, bagging and tagging nearly three million (2.96) total viewers while leaping 13% in Adults 18-49 over the season one average. Warehouse 13 was the #1 scripted drama on cable that night, beating new telecasts of TNT’s Hawthorne and Memphis Beat and ABC Family’sPretty Little Liars as well as FX’s Rescue Me in both Adults 18-49 and Adults 25-54.

During their Friday, July 9 premieres from 9-11PM (ET/PT), Eureka and Haven were the #1 and #2 cable telecasts for the day among Adults 25-54, powering Syfy to #1 among Adults 25-54 in 8-11PM prime. This fourth season Eureka premiere also ranked as the #1 Adult 18-49 telecast in cable on Friday. Eureka delivered 2.5 million total viewers and Haven averaged 2.3 million total viewers.
                              continues:
                              http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/13...49-25-54/56940

Comment

I hope Warehouse can continue with the great ratings tonight.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X