No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, where I live the show has not started yet, and it is killing me to read all these comments and have to wait.
    ---------------------
    sigpic
    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Well, I watched last night's electrifying episode...LOL...and I must admit that the show is finally starting to grow on me a little bit.

Spoiler:
      I did think the spine thing looked like a lobester gone bad. LOL. It was nice to see Myka's concern for her partner when it hopped on to his back.
      sigpic

Comment

I liked this ep too. But I am not really liking Claudia, her attitude really annoys me.
        Spoiler:
        I know she is bringing more tech into the series, but I don't want that to make Artie obsolete. The end was sad, the ring part. But it was interesting the warning that the woman gave Myka. Sounded ominous.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Last night's episode was definitely a good one. This show continues to improve week in and week out. I really hope that keeps up.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Question: Any Warehouse 13 spoilers? —Jesse
            Spoiler:
            Ausiello: “Nipple clamps,” teases leading man Eddie McClintock. He’s not kidding

Warehouse 13 - NBC Press Tour
            http://www.ew.com/ew/video/ausiello_...id=32477316001

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              Question: Any Warehouse 13 spoilers? —Jesse
              Spoiler:
              Ausiello: “Nipple clamps,” teases leading man Eddie McClintock. He’s not kidding

Warehouse 13 - NBC Press Tour
              http://www.ew.com/ew/video/ausiello_...id=32477316001
              All I have to say about that is...OH MY
              sigpic

Comment

Joanne and Eddie comic con video interviews from scifiwire.com.
                Does anyone know of a way to download the Joanne vid? She answered one of my questions and I'd like to keep the video if possible. Never mind.
                Last edited by Krissie678; 13 August 2009, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  All I have to say about that is...OH MY
                  I will second that, my friend.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I've been catching up on this show via Hulu and have been loving it. My only compliant is we need more Artie. But that is such a minor and I love how they weave SciFi and history together.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    Joanne and Eddie comic con video interviews from scifiwire.com.
                    Does anyone know of a way to download the Joanne vid? She answered one of my questions and I'd like to keep the video if possible.
                    Your talking about ripping a video. And that is not exactally legal so it might be hard for someone to answer that question without getting into major trouble.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think this last episode, Burnout, was the best yet. I admit, I'm still not completely sold on the show, but there's something there that keeps me coming back week after week.

I don't always agree with the Airlock Alpha reviews, but I agreed with most of this one. http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/6613

Her summary of what didn't work, however, pretty much sums up the major problem I had with the epiode.

Spoiler:
                      It seemed inconceivable that Myka suddenly was too emotionally involved to connect Pete to the generator in order to try to dislodge or destroy the Spine. If anything, Myka has been rigidly by-the-book in protecting others and for her to not take the necessary action and act squeamish over her partner did not feel like the Myka we have been getting to know. It would have been more fitting for her to have given one glance of regret, but then still pulled the lever. She has been a tough, resourceful character up until this point. It would be nice to see a return to those sterling qualities – rather than allow her to continue down the path of being weak in the face of difficult decisions.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        I think this last episode, Burnout, was the best yet. I admit, I'm still not completely sold on the show, but there's something there that keeps me coming back week after week.
                        I agree with ya there!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just got around to episodes 5 & 6. The show is starting to grow on me. Its by no means a prefect show, compared to similar buddy-buddy-cops-ish type shows, but its entertaining enough for me to turn back in. But its not a show that i really have to watch within a day of airing.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Just got around to episodes 5 & 6. The show is starting to grow on me. Its by no means a prefect show, compared to similar buddy-buddy-cops-ish type shows, but its entertaining enough for me to turn back in. But its not a show that i really have to watch within a day of airing.
                            As usual...I agree my friend
                            sigpic

Comment

it's a fun way to kill an hour, but nothing stellar or grabbing

in fact, i don't even catch it when it airs tuesday, just wait for friday and catch the re-run before eureka

amusing but nowhere near must see, and if it got canned next week i'd just be bummed ot have to find something to watch from 7-8
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I hope this show makes it for at least a few seasons. After it growing on me a bit, I think it has some decent potential.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X