No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 General Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me, it started getting better about Episode six. That's when it started feeling like the show was coming together.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I watched the first four episodes and I really don't know. It's not a bad show, but I'm also not very excited about it. There are many moments that are very boring for me. And I was hoping they could deal with some really cool artifacts (spear of destiny, excalibur, ark of covenant) and not with some stupid things like that silly chair
      Still could happen at some point. This show is still young.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched Warehouse 13 tonight. Had never seen it before but I've heard good things.

What I found was terribly cheesy, poorly acted and the fx were absolutely horrible. I was interested in all the 'artifacts' but I don't think enough to stomach the rest of it. I definitely don't get the appeal.

I was mildly amused to see Stargate actors, tho.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

It's now started showing in the UK and I've just watched the first two eps tonight.

I'd say it's more Eureka than say the X-files (I like both of those) and liked it enough to tune in again next week so that to me says the Pilot was good enough. I hope it keeps interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            It's now started showing in the UK and I've just watched the first two eps tonight.

I'd say it's more Eureka than say the X-files (I like both of those) and liked it enough to tune in again next week so that to me says the Pilot was good enough. I hope it keeps interesting.
            Imho, it just keeps getting better. It's a ton of fun and I'm really enjoying it.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I've watched from the beginning. It's my fave. I'm keeping fingers crossed that they don't turn it into another sci-fi soap and ruin it. I like the fast paced action. Hopefully, it will stay as is.

If you expect much from it, then you will be disappointed.

It's campy, that's what I like about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Imho, it just keeps getting better. It's a ton of fun and I'm really enjoying it.
                Ditto, on just about everything. I think this is a very enjoyable show, and one I have grown to look forward to every week.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  maybe by season 3 it will be worthy of watching then...

I kid, I kid! hehe

I'm happy that this show is doing so well, so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

I kid, I kid! hehe

haha. I'm sending the Dodgeball after you. I suggest you run!
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

I kid, I kid! hehe

I really hope that keeps up. We all know how important ratings are.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

According to the ads in the States 2 more eps left? I wish we had longer seasons. I can't believe it's almost over so quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                          According to the ads in the States 2 more eps left? I wish we had longer seasons. I can't believe it's almost over so quickly!
                          I guess we just have to really enjoy those last two episodes. And hope the finale sets up Season 2 nicely.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I guess we just have to really enjoy those last two episodes. And hope the finale sets up Season 2 nicely.
                            Yeah, same. I gotta say, that this show has me hooked. Like, Really hooked I'll definitely be buying the boxset whenever it comes out, and I'm certainly looking forward to future episodes. I've liked them all so far, which is pretty much a first for me, seconded by Fringe. I think this show could really go the distance, even if the seasons are a little short for my liking
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I've just watched the first 9 eps this weekend and I am finding it mildly entertaining. If it had premiered in the Fall season I probably would have given it a miss as it's too light and fluffy for my tastes, but there is currently a dearth of shows to watch.

I think my problem is that I'm not connecting with the two leads (love the other characters though especially Artie). I'll watch the rest of the season but I'm not sure if it will be on my "to watch next season" list.
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Well I've just watched the first 9 eps this weekend and I am finding it mildly entertaining. If it had premiered in the Fall season I probably would have given it a miss as it's too light and fluffy for my tastes, but there is currently a dearth of shows to watch.

I think my problem is that I'm not connecting with the two leads (love the other characters though especially Artie). I'll watch the rest of the season but I'm not sure if it will be on my "to watch next season" list.
                                Artie is great, no doubt about it. With me though, it really didn't take long at all to connect with Pete and Myka. Only a couple episodes really.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X