Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova Virtual Watch Party !!SPOILERS for Ep 1 & 2!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    Definitely having nightmares about those Shashers. Glad they found everyone! Don't know if a couple of those kids are going to make it, though.

You kidding me? I'd be dino chow within five minutes.
    I think I'd make it longer than 5 minutes...but not much longer...

Group family hug! Awwwww!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Yeah...it looks like she was only whipped instead of being slashed...

But the slasher did munch on that one dude's scrawny a$$...
      I found that kinda funny since the other kid just got through telling him he wasn't going to be the one to get eaten(but that made me expect that he would get attacked first). That kid who got slashed in the chest looks really familiar from something else, but I can't place what I've seen him in.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I found that kinda funny since the other kid just got through telling him he wasn't going to be the one to get eaten(but that made me expect that he would get attacked first). That kid who got slashed in the chest looks really familiar from something else, but I can't place what I've seem him in.
        He looks like he's from one of those High School Musical movies...
        sigpic

Comment

Good start to a series. Dinosaurs look great!!! The plot setting and storyline kinda reminds me of the show Outcasts from the BBC only with dinos. That show was cancelled only after a few episodes. Hope that doesn't happen to Terra Nova. It looks promising so far.

Hope they all learned their lessons and no more OTGin except only to get the moonshine.

Action, guns and gore with the possibility of aliens...what's not to like.

Comment

So, the sixers know about the gold etchings. Hmmm..."key to everything?" That's a bit vague.

And the girl was talking about stellar drift...woo-hoo!
            sigpic

Comment

Alright...that was a rockin' premier! I can't wait for next week!!!
              sigpic

Comment

They certainly did their research, with putting the moon closer and having the stars different. Their daughter sounds a lot like me, spouting all that off.

Wow, that ended on a pretty good note, the etchings were interesting.

AoA's verdict on the show: AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                  They certainly did their research, with putting the moon closer and having the stars different. Their daughter sounds a lot like me, spouting all that off.

Wow, that ended on a pretty good note, the etchings were interesting.

AoA's verdict on the show: AWESOME!
                  I would have to concur with your assessment! It was definitely awesome! I'm looking forward to next week!
                  sigpic

Comment

He looks like he's from one of those High School Musical movies...
                    I just looked it up on imdb(because if I didn't, look it up, it would drive me crazy lol ) , he was Pietros on Spartacus Blood and Sand, thats why he seems familiar to me.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would have to concur with your assessment! It was definitely awesome! I'm looking forward to next week!
                      I concur with this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                        Good start to a series. Dinosaurs look great!!! The plot setting and storyline kinda reminds me of the show Outcasts from the BBC only with dinos. That show was cancelled only after a few episodes. Hope that doesn't happen to Terra Nova. It looks promising so far.

Hope they all learned their lessons and no more OTGin except only to get the moonshine.

Action, guns and gore with the possibility of aliens...what's not to like.
                        It reminded me a bit of Outcasts too, I liked that series; sad that it was canceled.

Hopefully Terra Nova does well, I really enjoyed the first episode(even though none of the angsty teens got eaten by dinosaurs ), and I'm looking forward to watching it next week.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          It reminded me a bit of Outcasts too, I liked that series; sad that it was canceled.

Hopefully Terra Nova does well, I really enjoyed the first episode(even though none of the angsty teens got eaten by dinosaurs ), and I'm looking forward to watching it next week.
                          Just wait...we have a whole season to go through...maybe you'll get your wish!
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess it's okay. I thought the CG dinosaurs were a little cheesy. Almost cartoonish...but I guess after watching Stargate my expectations are a little high.

Like the story. Like the characters. Looks like there might be a twist in the plot which can be interesting. I might grow to like this one.

sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                              I guess it's okay. I thought the CG dinosaurs were a little cheesy. Almost cartoonish...but I guess after watching Stargate my expectations are a little high.

Like the story. Like the characters. Looks like there might be a twist in the plot which can be interesting. I might grow to like this one.

Maybe you can join us next week in our virtual watch thread!
                              sigpic

Comment

At the time of this posting I'm just under one hour into the show...

Interesting that they covered up the issue of changing the past with the idea of creating a new time stream. I wonder how they didn't create a new time stream with each group that got sent to the past...

I find the family to be a bit cliche. The smart daughter, the cute youngest child, and the rebellious son.

I feel kind of meh about it atm.

regards,
                                G.
                                Go for Marty...

Comment

Working...
                                X