Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova Virtual Watch Party !!SPOILERS for Ep 1 & 2!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. *shakes head* I loved his reaction to the fruit. And the way they explained the time stream thing was interesting. But the giant bugs... *shutter* And Zoey is so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
      I know. *shakes head* I loved his reaction to the fruit. And the way they explained the time stream thing was interesting. But the giant bugs... *shutter* And Zoey is so cute!
      I know...Josh didn't like the fruit...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Welcome to the watch party!
        Thanks

That gigantic leech thing was gross, and so was that huge centipede. I'd be more freaked out by the giant bugs than the dinosaurs lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          Thanks

That gigantic leech thing was gross, and so was that huge centipede. I'd be more freaked out by the giant bugs than the dinosaurs lol.
          You and me both...
          sigpic

Comment

Whoa, the weird alien writing stuff, not expecting that...

Comment

I wonder what the gold etching is in the rocks? They looked cool...and old. I wonder if there's gonna be aliens??
              sigpic

Comment

Whoa, the weird alien writing stuff, not expecting that...
                Did you see my post? Great minds....
                sigpic

Comment

I know That really intrigued me, after all it wouldn't be scifi without aliens

Comment

I know That really intrigued me, after all it wouldn't be scifi without aliens
                    I agree...and it is an alternate time line that they've gone back to. I wonder if they thought about the ethics of changing another timeline's history??
                    sigpic

Comment

Wonder what Sixers are?

Sad that they already have a brig...

Ooo...that dude talking to Zoe is cute!

SO...sixers= rogue faction...
                      sigpic

Comment

The Sixers sound really mysterious, interesting little conflict they've got going on there.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I agree...and it is an alternate time line that they've gone back to. I wonder if they thought about the ethics of changing another timeline's history??
                        I'd be more concerned about the differences in this timeline or "universe" from theirs. I'd imagine there would be differences, and the presence of the alien writing hints at that.

Comment

The Sixers sound really mysterious, interesting little conflict they've got going on there.

I'd be more concerned about the differences in this timeline or "universe" from theirs. I'd imagine there would be differences, and the presence of the alien writing hints at that.
                          This is true...I wonder how long they studied the past before they sent people back there?
                          sigpic

Comment

The strange writing and the sixers and whatever their adgenda is seems interesting so far
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow...those dinos are awesome...took that one dude out in one bite...

And now Taylor is just crazy.....

Interesting sonic weapons.

I wonder what caused the sixers to break off from the main colony?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                The strange writing and the sixers and whatever their adgenda is seems interesting so far
                                I concur...so far this has been a very enjoyable premier...I hope when the numbers come out...they reflect how good this show is. Its been a while since I've liked a premier so much that I can't wait for next week.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X