Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova Virtual Watch Party !!SPOILERS for Ep 1 & 2!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's official, Taylor is BA. I definitely wouldn't want to face those dinosaurs head on. At least the colony has defenses.

I can see some interesting conflicts with the Sixers in the future.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    This is true...I wonder how long they studied the past before they sent people back there?
    Who knows, Taylor has at least been there for seven years, and they probably studied the place before the sent people back. I'd assume Taylor was sent with the First Pilgrimage, or before.

Comment

pretty dinosaur, cool weapon, the sixer lady seems interesting, and the commercials are really annoying
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        It's official, Taylor is BA. I definitely wouldn't want to face those dinosaurs head on. At least the colony has defenses.

I can see some interesting conflicts with the Sixers in the future.

Who knows, Taylor has at least been there for seven years, and they probably studied the place before the sent people back. I'd assume Taylor was sent with the First Pilgrimage, or before.
        I would think Taylor would've gone before the first pilgrimage. The military types would've gone in to set things up before the first civilians arrived.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
          pretty dinosaur, cool weapon, the sixer lady seems interesting, and the commercials are really annoying
          Yes...those must begone...

That moonshine made with "fruts" seems interesting...
          Last edited by LtColCarter; 26 September 2011, 05:26 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I concur...so far this has been a very enjoyable premier...I hope when the numbers come out...they reflect how good this show is. Its been a while since I've liked a premier so much that I can't wait for next week.
            I hope this show gets good ratings, I'm really liking the premiere but sadly one of my first thoughts while watching this was this will probably get canceled soon(I really hope not though)
            sigpic

Comment

I hope this show gets good ratings, I'm really liking the premiere but sadly one of my first thoughts while watching this was this will probably get canceled soon(I really hope not though)
              Lets keep positive thoughts...
              sigpic

Comment

Sky knows the Sixer guy, makes me a little suspicious. That dinosaur is just... Oh Josh, what have you gotten yourself into?

Comment

Sky knows the Sixer guy, makes me a little suspicious. That dinosaur is just... Oh Josh, what have you gotten yourself into?
                  I think Josh is gonna get grounded! And yes...the dino is scary!!!

I think I might have bad slasher dreams tonight...
                  sigpic

Comment

Sky does seem a bit suspicious, but maybe it just her cockiness(?). I'm finding her a bit annoying for some reason. I'm horrible, I want (young)people to get eaten.

Edit: did one of them just get eaten?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sky does seem a bit suspicious, but maybe it just her cockiness(?). I'm finding her a bit annoying for some reason. I'm horrible, I want (young)people to get eaten.
                      Awww...I do think her knowing the sixer is a bit suspicious. But I don't want her to get eaten. I'm surprised that noone questioned how she knew the sixer dude...

And then that chick that left the vehicle. I think you'll get your wish and see an angsty teenie bopper get eaten!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh jeez, that Tasha girl is dead. I kind of like Sky, but yeah she is a bit suspicious. And those Slashers are going to give me nightmares.

And we find that Taylor was the first through the portal. Dang, that's a long time to survive alone in Dinoland.

Comment

Oh jeez, that Tasha girl is dead. I kind of like Sky, but yeah she is a bit suspicious. And those Slashers are going to give me nightmares.

And we find that Taylor was the first through the portal. Dang, that's a long time to survive alone in Dinoland.
                          I agree...I don't think I'd make it.

Cute boy at the door! Really? Zoe is scared?? More like she wants cute boy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awww...I do think her knowing the sixer is a bit suspicious. But I don't want her to get eaten. I'm surprised that noone questioned how she knew the sixer dude...

And then that chick that left the vehicle. I think you'll get your wish and see an angsty teenie bopper get eaten!
                            did she get eaten? leaving that vehicle wasn't too bright. Aww she only got a few scratches on her.
                            sigpic

Comment

did she get eaten? leaving that vehicle wasn't too bright. Aww she only got a few scratches on her.
                              Yeah...it looks like she was only whipped instead of being slashed...

But the slasher did munch on that one dude's scrawny a$$...
                              sigpic

Comment

Definitely having nightmares about those Shashers. Glad they found everyone! Don't know if a couple of those kids are going to make it, though.

I agree...I don't think I'd make it.
                                You kidding me? I'd be dino chow within five minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X