This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Supernatural - Season 6 - The Trickster Coming Back?

From SFX Magazine issue #198: "There's also been talk in the writers' room about how to bring The Trickster (Archangel Gabriel) back."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/sup...er-coming.html
    It would be AWESOME if they could pull that off.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

This sounda like something to look forward to. Gabriel is always fun
      sigpic

Comment

Supernatural - Season 6 - The Trickster Coming Back?

From SFX Magazine issue #198: "There's also been talk in the writers' room about how to bring The Trickster (Archangel Gabriel) back."

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/sup...er-coming.html
        Him...I could do without. He got on my nerves.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          It would be AWESOME if they could pull that off.
          Yeah, it would. I really loved his character. But, I just don't know. He took a stand for mankind in the end, and fell for it. I just don't want his return taking away from that sacrifice.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Yeah, it would. I really loved his character. But, I just don't know. He took a stand for mankind in the end, and fell for it. I just don't want his return taking away from that sacrifice.
            Good point. Maybe it will be a flashback, or an alter ego? I mean, given who the trickster was (BTW, do we have to spoiler S5 references in here?) his body must have been a vessel too, who has a backstory.

On the other hand, if God 'rewarded' Castiel by bringing him back, wouldn't he do the same for his own son? Even if it does lessen the sacrifices if there's the very real possibility that they will be brought back.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              There is that aspect as well...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                There is that aspect as well...
                I just keep thinking about that more and more.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Good point. Maybe it will be a flashback, or an alter ego? I mean, given who the trickster was (BTW, do we have to spoiler S5 references in here?) his body must have been a vessel too, who has a backstory.

On the other hand, if God 'rewarded' Castiel by bringing him back, wouldn't he do the same for his own son? Even if it does lessen the sacrifices if there's the very real possibility that they will be brought back.
                  Since we are in the Season 6 spoiler thread, I don't think so.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Supernatural - Episode 6.01 - Title

The season 6 Premiere of Supernatural will be called "Exile on Main Street".

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/sup...e-on-main.html

Comment

Supernatural - Episode 6.01 - Title

The season 6 Premiere of Supernatural will be called "Exile on Main Street".

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/06/sup...e-on-main.html
                      Very nice...thanks MWB!
                      sigpic

Comment

'Supernatural' Exclusive: Mitch Pileggi's return will shed new light on Sam and Dean's past

It’s official: Mitch Pileggi is returning to Supernatural as Sam and Dean’s presumed-dead grandpa — and not for some one-off guest stint. As I first teased in Ask Ausiello, the X-Files vet will appear in multiple episodes during season 6. “I’m a longtime fan of Mitch’s work,” gushes executive producer/new showrunner Sera Gamble. “And we all thought he did an amazing job the first time around, so we’re excited he was game to [return].”

What brings Gramps back? “For one thing, he’s a Campbell — from Sam and Dean’s mom’s side of the family,” reminds Gamble, “which, unlike their dad’s, has actually been into hunting for a very long time. There’s a whole side of Sam and Dean’s history that they know nothing about. We’ll get to find out a bit about it this season.”

In other Supe news, the show is on the prowl for an actor in his late 30s to mid-40s to play the recurring role of Christian. Described as “capable, calm under pressure, and very good at his job,” Christian has a special relationship with Sam and Dean.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/...turn-spoilers/

Comment

'Supernatural' to become 'more human'

The producers of Supernatural have revealed that the forthcoming sixth season will return the focus to lead characters Sam and Dean Winchester. According to SFX, executive producer Ben Edlund said that the show will distance itself from the epic storylines of the past.

“Our scope has been so big - you’re not supposed to do it that big!” he said. “But the fun of it is, ‘What do you do after the Apocalypse?’ We have to get very small because the only way to really tell a story is through change, through crescendo and diminuendo. We’re going to get more human, more personal.”

New producer Sera Gamble added: “The show has never really been about God and the Devil, or angels and demons, it’s a show about Sam and Dean. We’re going to go from the epic back to a more intimate story.”

The programme's creator Eric Kripke praised Gamble and fellow producer Robert Singer, admitting that the pair "have some pretty exciting notions for where to take the show”. He also revealed that despite quitting his role as showrunner, he plans on “being around… I’m there to be the safety net and to make sure it all stays within the tone of Supernatural”.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s6/...ore-human.html

Comment

I am really glad that it appears Kripke will still be around in some capacity. He won't let this show wander too far from what he established in the last 5 seasons.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sitting here reading Jim Beaver's Tweets about starting to film ep #4 tomorrow and all I can say is that the season 6 DVD set d*** well better have a director's featurette and/or a director's commentary on this episode Jensen is directing!!

Comment

Originally posted by crichiel View Post
                                sitting here reading jim beaver's tweets about starting to film ep #4 tomorrow and all i can say is that the season 6 dvd set d*** well better have a director's featurette and/or a director's commentary on this episode jensen is directing!!
                                I second that!! I really don't know why they didn't let Jensen and Jared do more commentaries after the first season. TPTB at Spn are usually so great with giving the fans what they want, they should know how much we love to hear the actors' take on their work.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X