This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got anything on ‘Supernatural‘? – Beth
    Jared Padalecki will seize the spotlight as Season 6 launches Sept. 24, when “Sam comes back under mysterious circumstances – as people tend to do when they get out of Hell!” show runner Sera Gamble shares with a chuckle. And though the bros have the Apocalypse behind them, don’t worry about them kicking back with historically disposable love interests. “No, what the boys need is to be hunters, to save people while probably suffering a lot in their personal life on every level,” says Gamble. “That’s what makes them heroes.”

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv...ural-and-more/

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Wow, first Jason, now Jensen? I believe the proper expression is 'jammy git'.
      Um... Jason who? *looks at your sig* Momoa? Seeing as she was his "love interest" at the end of SGA.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

First Look: Mitch Pileggi Meets the Winchesters On 'Supernatural'

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/27/mi...ral-exclusive/
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link, Boo. Grandpa Samuel a 'recurring character'? How on earth are they gonna pull that one off? Possibly a side effect of Sam's 'miraculous' emergence from the cage?

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the link Boo...

...apparently there's a big Hulabaloo about Dean's shirt being tucked in in the picture. Hee, at least we can finally see his "sweet ass" in those jeans. ...uh, sorry, wrong thread.

Dean used the words "sweet ass" in reference to himself but I cannot for-the-life-of-me remember in which episode.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Yeah, thanks for the link Boo...

...apparently there's a big Hulabaloo about Dean's shirt being tucked in in the picture. Hee, at least we can finally see his "sweet ass" in those jeans. ...uh, sorry, wrong thread.

Dean used the words "sweet ass" in reference to himself but I cannot for-the-life-of-me remember in which episode.
              Hey, didn't even notice the tucked-in shirt.

But - and I realize I'm outing myself as a total geek - that quote refers to the S5 episode Point of No Return where Dean tells
              Spoiler:
              Zachariah something along the lines of "Before Michael gets one slice of this sweet ass he has to turn you into charcoal."

If you will excuse me now, off to ogle Dean's shirttail-less sweet ass.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, didn't even notice the tucked-in shirt.
                Yeah, I didn't either. Read some of the comments about it and had to go back for another look. Sure enough!

But - and I realize I'm outing myself as a total geek - that quote refers to the S5 episode Point of No Return where Dean tells
                Spoiler:
                Zachariah something along the lines of "Before Michael gets one slice of this sweet ass he has to turn you into charcoal."
                Thank you. From one total geek to another.

If you will excuse me now, off to ogle Dean's shirttail-less sweet ass.
                Have fun!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                  First Look: Mitch Pileggi Meets the Winchesters On 'Supernatural'

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/08/27/mi...ral-exclusive/
                  I think it will be great having Mitch Pileggi around every now and then. He is a great actor IMO. I don't know how TPTB pull it off, but I have faith in them.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Episode 6.06 of Supernatural will be called ""Live Free or Twihard"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sup...#ixzz0xtItbHVN

Episode 6.07 of Supernatural will be called "Family Matters"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sup...y-matters.html

Comment

Supernatural - Episode 6.01 - Exile on Main St. - Promotional Photos

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/sup...#ixzz0yCdsnW5j

Comment

Squee - we got pix! Thanks for these, MWB, they made my day.

Judging from the second picture, Sam had something to do with bringing Grandaddy back. That smug look on his face, and Dean's totally thunderstruck impression seems to indicate it.

sigpic

Comment

Whoa....very nice link MWB....thank you.

Excuse me while I have a total fangirl moment....

Spoiler:

Squeeeeeeee........

It's great to see them all together....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Whoa....very nice link MWB....thank you.

Excuse me while I have a total fangirl moment....

Spoiler:

Squeeeeeeee........

It's great to see them all together....
                            Not to mention that they all look great. *joins Lizzie in fangirl celebration*

sigpic

Comment

Squee - we got pix! Thanks for these, MWB, they made my day.

Judging from the second picture, Sam had something to do with bringing Grandaddy back. That smug look on his face, and Dean's totally thunderstruck impression seems to indicate it.
                              Yep..he does look very pleased with himself. ....and they really do look fantastic. It's great that they're both in the first ep. I was thinking that maybe they wouldn't be.
                              sigpic

Comment

Heck, TPTB on Spn are smart enough to know that the mix is the moneymaker in this show. They wouldn't send one Winchester into a season premiere on his own. Even though, come to think of it, they always had us thinking they would. S2 Dean was in a coma, S4 he was in hell and now it could go either way with either Sam in the box or Dean retired from hunting.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X