No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all! It only took me all day to recover. I hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve!

sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Yeah, Pic managed a lot last night by the sounds of it.... turns out he also spent half the night at Lizzie's house, drinking with her Sam clone, Boxer! Mano must've shown him where the beaming device is hidden!

Oh wow, those are gorgeous... I'd be careful if I were you... put posters out looking like that and people might want him for themselves! And who could blame them?
      Well, Pal stumbled in eventually. Claims he has no recollection what he's been up to. But he has some bruises in interesting places.

You're talking about my face, right?

No, actually I was referring to your...

Whoa, hold your horses, stars, TMI!

Oh, alright, you big sissy.

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
      Afternoon all!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../SN303_625.jpg

Haha suckers! I got to sleep in today!

Hey be nice or it won't happen again!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../SN303_051.jpg

What?! Me?

Yes you Mr!

.. he's still in training
      Hey, looks like you grabbed yourself a real cutie there, Jules!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      THUNK! Wow, the ones with the whistle are just HAWT! And may I add that something like this on the premises would definitely turn me into a regular gym attendant.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Evening all! It only took me all day to recover. I hope you all had a fun New Year's Eve!

Hi Sal! Sounds like you had a good time, and glad you're back on your feet again.

We watched Ten Inch Hero last night, and I really liked it. Hadn't expected it, to be honest, romantic comedies aren't really my thing. But it had some deeper moments among all the fluff, so I even enjoyed the scenes that didn't have Jensen in them. Who was just edible in that film. And I can now relate to your penchant for guyliner, Queen. Holy moly, his eyes looked gooooooood.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Afternoon Pit Dwellers! *pours coffee and boils kettle*

Afternoon all!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../SN303_625.jpg

Haha suckers! I got to sleep in today!

Hey be nice or it won't happen again!

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n.../SN303_051.jpg

What?! Me?

Yes you Mr!

.. he's still in training
        Hey you!

And helloooo there Dean clone! Aren't you a fine one!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hmmm..3.5 I'm thinking
        so we're allowed the halves now then? Hmmm, I wonder who else could get that rating... maaaaybe!! But when you have a fully fledged 4 like here, it's hard to drag your eyes away!

Blimey, if I can have him as my personal trainer, I'll go to the gym every day!

Lovely caps!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Well, Pal stumbled in eventually. Claims he has no recollection what he's been up to. But he has some bruises in interesting places.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN308_803.jpg

You're talking about my face, right?

No, actually I was referring to your...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN316_180.jpg

Whoa, hold your horses, stars, TMI!

Oh, alright, you big sissy.
        *drools* Oh my, Pal what have you been up to? If you suddenly remember, please tell Pic so he can re-enact avoid it!

We watched Ten Inch Hero last night, and I really liked it. Hadn't expected it, to be honest, romantic comedies aren't really my thing. But it had some deeper moments among all the fluff, so I even enjoyed the scenes that didn't have Jensen in them. Who was just edible in that film. And I can now relate to your penchant for guyliner, Queen. Holy moly, his eyes looked gooooooood.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture24.jpg
        Oh that's good, glad you enjoyed the non Jensen bits! Guyliner is just fab! I think unless you're looking for it, people don't realise how much Dean actually has on... it's especially noticeable in S4 though, and I love it! I have to say, Priestly's is as much as I like... don't like it really overdone, but well hey.. welcome to the club!

*grabs Priestly and runs out*

sigpic

Comment

*Peers in*

Look what I found!

Spoiler:

*Runs off giggling*
          sigpic

Twitter
          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Afternoon Pit Dwellers! *pours coffee and boils kettle*

Hey you!
            Hey yourself! *huggles*

[QUOTE=queen_hathor;11071874]*drools* Oh my, Pal what have you been up to? If you suddenly remember, please tell Pic so he can re-enact avoid it!

Turned out that gate-crashing New Year's parties can seriously endanger your health.

Oh that's good, glad you enjoyed the non Jensen bits! Guyliner is just fab! I think unless you're looking for it, people don't realise how much Dean actually has on... it's especially noticeable in S4 though, and I love it! I have to say, Priestly's is as much as I like... don't like it really overdone, but well hey.. welcome to the club!

*grabs Priestly and runs out*
            Oy, leave some for me - now that I've seen the light. *runs after Queen*

*Peers in*

Look what I found!

*Runs off giggling*
            Bloody gorgeous shot, Jules! That picture is gonna stay with me all day, I'm sure.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*Peers in*

Look what I found!

Spoiler:
              http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n113/Imagine_Cookies/spn417-0070.jpg

*Runs off giggling*
              *happy sigh*

Hey yourself! *huggles*

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...8-32-56-25.jpg

Turned out that gate-crashing New Year's parties can seriously endanger your health.
              Oh dear, well I'm sure Stars is taking very good care of you... looking like that it'd be hard not too!

Oy, leave some for me - now that I've seen the light. *runs after Queen*
              *cackles* It's a good job my Mum taught me to share isn't it?

Just finished watching OTHOAP *sniff* fantastic, definitely one of Jensen's finest performances imo

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sal! Sounds like you had a good time, and glad you're back on your feet again.
                I had a fabulous time! But thankfully New Year's only comes once a year!

Just finished watching OTHOAP *sniff* fantastic, definitely one of Jensen's finest performances imo
                I still feel so dirty for thinking that he's so damned hot when torturing someone.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I still feel so dirty for thinking that he's so damned hot when torturing someone.
                  All I can say is (S4 spoilers)

Spoiler:
                  Don't!! OK, maybe it should be wrong, but it sure is sexy as hell! Like Sam drinking Ruby's blood... same principle!

Edit: and hi! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

All I can say is (S4 spoilers)

Spoiler:
                    Don't!! OK, maybe it should be wrong, but it sure is sexy as hell! Like Sam drinking Ruby's blood... same principle!

Edit: and hi! *waves*
                    Eeeeeh
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam drinking blood squicked me, I'm not a fan of blood and the slurping sounds just made it o.O

Hi and bye I'm going out to dinner with a friend! See ya!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi guys! I am back! Ended the old and started the new year with the worst stomach flu ever (I skip the details). But hey, I ate something today and drove 6 hrs from the seaside to my parents all alone

Hope you guys had more luck!

Happy new year!!!!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

happy new year everyone. who missed me?

aww iolanda, sounds bad. glad you're back

Comment

Morning Pit! *pours coffee and boils kettle*

Eeeeeh
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam drinking blood squicked me, I'm not a fan of blood and the slurping sounds just made it o.O

Hi and bye I'm going out to dinner with a friend! See ya!
                          Yeah I forgot about that, but I was going for the principle of something being wrong and still being sexy. I've got a mental block atm... the only other example coming to mind is pretty squicky too, so I won't go there!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          Hi guys! I am back! Ended the old and started the new year with the worst stomach flu ever (I skip the details). But hey, I ate something today and drove 6 hrs from the seaside to my parents all alone

Happy new year!!!!
                          Hey iolanda! Welcome back!

Oh no, sorry to hear you've been ill again *hugs* You know what they say, things can only get better... let's hope you've had your bad luck at the start of the year and it's all gone now!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          *blinks* Ooooh, it's you! Where have you been hiding away? Apart from the Bible Camp that is!

Welcome back to you too! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

Happy new year!!!!
                            Aaawww that is the worst! Poor thing! Hopefully the rest of your year will be amazing! *huggles*

aww iolanda, sounds bad. glad you're back
                            I'm sorry, do I know you?

*huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*blinks* Ooooh, it's you! Where have you been hiding away? Apart from the Bible Camp that is!

Welcome back to you too! *hugs*
                              umm... everywhere and nowhere passed my Bachelor's exam and catched up some tv shows (and still do) watching Ghost Hunters at the moment, i'm a little shocked they had Colin from Eureka, Amanda Tapping and Steve Valentine WOHOO SQUEE one if the guys re-enacted Dean's Eye of The Tiger which can't be seen in my region (and probably in most european countries). but a very nice fairy made it possible for me to see it
                              I'm sorry, do I know you?

*huggles*
                              *tzö* *turns around and leaves again*

*huggles*

Comment

umm... everywhere and nowhere passed my Bachelor's exam and catched up some tv shows (and still do) watching Ghost Hunters at the moment, i'm a little shocked they had Colin from Eureka, Amanda Tapping and Steve Valentine WOHOO SQUEE one if the guys re-enacted Dean's Eye of The Tiger which can't be seen in my region (and probably in most european countries). but a very nice fairy made it possible for me to see it
                                Oh fantastic, congratulations!!! <<< insert lots of dancing 'nanas >>> my Photobucket's off limits atm (doing my German homework ). I'll do a picspam for you later though! *squishiehuggles*

LOL, funny you should mention 'Eye of the tiger' ... I found this last night. Hope it plays... a lot of vids aren't playing in Germany for some reason!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X