Clear All

Originally posted by Andron View Post
    Awesome picture!
    Jensen's a real Hell's Angel
    Indeed!
    Morning Pit *makes coffee and tea*
    sigpic

Comment

watch 5.04 last night/early hours of this morning.

Spoiler:
      amazing episode, my favourite so far this season. Loved future cas, he was awesome. This season definitely has me on the edge of my seat, so many different directions it can go. Will either of them say yes, if they do how will it be dealt with? And if either of them don't what then? So many questions, so many possibilities, its exciting stuff.

Comment

Hi everybody!

Just a fly-by visit, so sorry, no time to multi quote. Work has been one mad rush recently (I got a promotion, which of course means a bit more pay and LOTS more work...) so all I managed to do was lurk here. Really loved all the pictures and comments, though, so thanks for those!

About The End - WOW. I'll need a re-watch to even half way take everything in, but it was great. Quite different from what I expected - I thought it would be a lot more action heavy - but then, surprising me is par for the course as far as Spn is concerned.

What I wanted to say is that Jensen blew me away. What a tour de force for him. Apart from the massive amount of dialogue he had to learn, he succeeded in
        Spoiler:
        portraying the two Deans so well I actually forgot at times that it was one actor playing them. There was never any doubt which was which, although they did not use any make-up or change in appearance to distinguish them.
        No offense to the Jared fans out there, but I'm a bit miffed that Jensen always gets second billing. They should at least switch it around for episodes where Jensen's doing most of the work. But that's probably not the way TV credits work.

I also thought it was pure brilliance how the writers managed to show
        Spoiler:
        how the brothers separated at first after the events of late S4, and how they are slowly coming together again. There's nothing forced about it, it's natural, seamless and makes perfect sense - at least to me.

That's my $0.50 for now, back to work. Have a deadline Monday afternoon, things should get better after that. Have a nice weekend, everybody! *hugs*

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Howdy Pit Dwellers!

I'm trying to catch up but GW is sooooo slow atm... could take me a while!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Howdy Pit Dwellers!

I'm trying to catch up but GW is sooooo slow atm... could take me a while!!
            Hey you *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Where is everybody lately? *scratches head*
                sigpic

Comment

I'm here, battling with BT's stellar wireless broadband performance (can you sense the sarcasm).

looking forward to the next episode but a little nervous considering the guest star. I do try to stay spoiler free but this one was a little hard to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    Here, trying to get some work done, hence I'm just lurking...

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I started to watch Legend of the seeker. I am just in the first eppie so I have no opinion yet...althought the opening scene with the shirtless guy with the axe seemed promising

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    I'm here, battling with BT's stellar wireless broadband performance (can you sense the sarcasm).

looking forward to the next episode but a little nervous considering the guest star. I do try to stay spoiler free but this one was a little hard to avoid.

Working wireless...is that a new feature of SGU? Cause in my reality there is no such thing.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Guest star? Don't tell me, I don't wanna know

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Here, trying to get some work done, hence I'm just lurking...

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      I started to watch Legend of the seeker. I am just in the first eppie so I have no opinion yet...althought the opening scene with the shirtless guy with the axe seemed promising

Working wireless...is that a new feature of SGU? Cause in my reality there is no such thing.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      OMG I love Legend of the Seeker! It's a really nice fantasy show imo! And the lead actor is extremely pretty
                      Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 04 October 2009, 05:24 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

Not only did I not get back into GW properly yesterday, it's now managed to lose everything I multi-quoted, and I just don't have the energy to go back over everything!! Sorry!!

Fantastic pics everyone, especially those 5.04 caps Jen... guh!!! *squeaks*

Hey you, too! *squishiehuggles*

Oh my, that's gorgeous!! *snurches*

I know where I've been, but not sure about everyone else!! I guess with school/college/Uni starting again things have got a lot quieter in general on GW.

Great to see you back kylie!

Hmmm, yes I know. *grumbles & kicks the (female) guest star*

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        OMG I love Legend of the Seeker! It's a really nice fantasy show imo! And the lead actor is extremely pretty
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Is he the one that looks like Misha?

sigpic

Comment

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          pretty? PRETTY??? HOT!!!

Afternoon Pit!
                          hey sweetie

I know where I've been, but not sure about everyone else!! I guess with school/college/Uni starting again things have got a lot quieter in general on GW.
                          true i have to write my Bachelor exam this semester and i don't really know how xD

*huggles thread*

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

Not only did I not get back into GW properly yesterday, it's now managed to lose everything I multi-quoted, and I just don't have the energy to go back over everything!! Sorry!!

Fantastic pics everyone, especially those 5.04 caps Jen... guh!!! *squeaks*

Hey you, too! *squishiehuggles*

Oh my, that's gorgeous!! *snurches*

Hey *huggles*

Originally posted by My Queeny
                            OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Is he the one that looks like Misha?
                            Yupp, that one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              hey sweetie true i have to write my Bachelor exam this semester and i don't really know how xD

*huggles thread*
                              Hey Fainne!! *huggles*

We all come back eventually though right, so we can be forgiven!

Originally posted by My JenJen View Post
                              Actually I've only seen the 1 guy, so I didn't do bad then!

Blimey, are you punishing me for staying away with a double thunk overload? cos if you are, please continue!

I'm not sure where I got to with my Jus in Bello caps... don't think it was far, but I'll start again anway lol

sigpic

Comment

@Fainne: Okay, hot is the better term here I found a new Rahl goodie btw, check the Seeker thread

Blimey, are you punishing me for staying away with a double thunk overload? cos if you are, please continue!

I'm not sure where I got to with my Jus in Bello caps... don't think it was far, but I'll start again anway lol

Love those caps! Have another double thunk pic for those

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X