And the last one

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Cap time! 5x03

Spoiler:
      <snip>
      Squeeee!!! Great caps, Jen! Didn't realize while I was watching how many funny faces Dean pulled in this one, and you captured them all! The one where
      Spoiler:
      Cas holds up his FBI badge the wrong way? OMG, won't the Dean/Cas slashers have a ball with this episode!

And that last one - oh my! *fans self*

Thanks for these, I can't go frame-by-frame on my version, so I miss out on a lot of the fleeting moments.

Well, the Sam thunkers got their
      Spoiler:
      shirtless scene
      but at least we got Dean in just a t-shirt. And man does he look good in those! Here are a few shots I snurched from an interview on YT, that illustrate that point.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Afternoon Pit *pours coffee* Hi (and bye lol) Dannii! Love that pic!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Cap time! 5x03
        Fantastic as always Jen!! Sooooo many fab shots, and lots of picfic fodder. The scene with
        Spoiler:

Cas & the 'personal space' ... priceless!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Squeeee!!! Great caps, Jen! Didn't realize while I was watching how many funny faces Dean pulled in this one, and you captured them all! The one where
        Spoiler:
        Cas holds up his FBI badge the wrong way? OMG, won't the Dean/Cas slashers have a ball with this episode!

^^ everything you said!

at least we got Dean in just a t-shirt. And man does he look good in those! Here are a few shots I snurched from an interview on YT, that illustrate that point.

<snipped for time>
        Great caps, Stars.. I love that interview!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for these, I can't go frame-by-frame on my version, so I miss out on a lot of the fleeting moments.

Well, the Sam thunkers got their
          Spoiler:
          shirtless scene
          but at least we got Dean in just a t-shirt. And man does he look good in those! Here are a few shots I snurched from an interview on YT, that illustrate that point.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture24.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture17.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture15.jpg
          Hey Stars Glad you like the caps! And yes, he did pull a lot of faces in that one!
          Love those shirt pics Yummy!

Hey Queeny *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely, lovely caps Jen!

Hee, this episode was just too funny!

sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Spoiler:
              yes.... yes we will .... i'm already looking forward to reading some 5.03 fics :3
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Fabulous pic spams everyone!!

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Pit *yawns* how is everyone? *pours coffee and boils kettle*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Morning Pit *yawns* how is everyone? *pours coffee and boils kettle*
                    Coffee!

What a wonderful idea *yawns*

I am fine. Little bit on tired side, but I guess that is what Sundays are made for. Oh, and Elections. I already did it per mail, I wanted some personal time with me and the ballots to throw some dice (not really, but I guess you know what I mean).

Have some smiling Dean, good thing about the boys is that you don't have to decide, you can always chose to like both.

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Morning! *hands over more coffee*

I'm ok, tired too...I got up late today and yesterday, most unlike me!! Hmmm I see your point about choice... my Sunday morning bacon sandwich was substituted for a Winchester sandwich a long time ago!!

Back later with pics, have a good day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Coffee!

What a wonderful idea *yawns*

I am fine. Little bit on tired side, but I guess that is what Sundays are made for. Oh, and Elections. I already did it per mail, I wanted some personal time with me and the ballots to throw some dice (not really, but I guess you know what I mean).

Have some smiling Dean, good thing about the boys is that you don't have to decide, you can always chose to like both.
                        I usually vote by mail, but this time I went in person. My son will be old enough next time round, so I took him to see what it's about.

And yes, double thunk it always right! Which reminds me - not sure if I've posted this one here before...

I'd really like to know what Jared said to Jensen to make him look so freaked out!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Morning! *hands over more coffee*

I'm ok, tired too...I got up late today and yesterday, most unlike me!! Hmmm I see your point about choice... my Sunday morning bacon sandwich was substituted for a Winchester sandwich a long time ago!!

Back later with pics, have a good day!
                        Thanks, I can use it. I'm tired too, but I've been up since 6 am so it's not surprising. Actually, the gutter thoughts I got from your mention of a Winchester sandwich did more to wake me up than the coffee!

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I have the oddest request... I have a German paper due Wednesday, I'm not asking for you all to write it for me. But... The suggestion from the prof is that we read, listen or whatever in German before starting the paper. Soooo... I'm gonna ask if you guys could post random German rambles about Supernatural in my profile. They don't have to be long or anything, just some ramble about something Supernatural related. I will love you all forever for it.

This is a Dean endorsed request.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            I have the oddest request... I have a German paper due Wednesday, I'm not asking for you all to write it for me. But... The suggestion from the prof is that we read, listen or whatever in German before starting the paper. Soooo... I'm gonna ask if you guys could post random German rambles about Supernatural in my profile. They don't have to be long or anything, just some ramble about something Supernatural related. I will love you all forever for it.

You might open a post for this in your LJ and I babble away
                            Edit Ahhh, you didn't mean your LJ.... anyways, its on its way
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              You might open a post for this in your LJ and I babble away
                              Edit Ahhh, you didn't mean your LJ.... anyways, its on its way
                              Thank you!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*run-by squeeee*

Comment

Working...
                                X