Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Afternoon! Quick flyby as I'm planning the big clean today
      Gonna come and do mine now?

I'd say that too
      It's the sensible thing!!

Wise man
      *giggles* you know one day someone will say that and it won't remind me of Blackadder... although I'll probably be in Special Hell by then!!

As someone who has not seen this ep and having thus no idea why he's in that shower, that sounds soooooooo guttery
      The details are a little fuzzy (he's distracting lol), but I think it was a steam shower at a show house that was 'awesome!'

*gigglesnort* Nice There's one of those in the new Star Trek movie when Kirk is having a little fun
      There's one from 38 minutes too

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      Thanks for the welcome Guys!
      You're... er ...welcome *groan*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Just a smidge... didn't want to be greedy.....Oh alright then..I did but Dean wanted some energy left for Stars homecoming

Welcome back
        I appreciate that. After missing out for so long, I really needed a MASSIVE dose of Dean... *looks around* Hope I didn't use him all up.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        Welcome back, Stars!

Jen - Yay! More votes for Jason! You can vote as many times as you want!
        Thanks, Sal! And yes, I voted for him and the boys too. And I will keep doing so... if I find the time.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Aaah you know me, any excuse to break out the 'nanas!

Oh no! She'll be fine though, and just think of all the cuddles you'll get when she's back!
        I'll try to give you excuses more often. Cuddles? I think it'll be more of the cold shoulder treatment for deserting her.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        Stars glad you're back. don't work too hard hun
        Thanks, Fainne, I'll try. Was at the aiport from 7 am to noon today, meeting people coming in from the States. Got the rest of the day off, though.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
        It's a very catchy tune!! I bet you can still hear it while you're looking at these.....

*shifty eyes*

Yep! there's not many men who can look sexy like this

Shorts and steamy turbans? You sure know how to welcome a girl back, SAF!

"I Love Me Some Pie"

I love me Some Jensen Ackles
        You are a wise woman, AB34! (Is it okay if I call you that? Or do you prefer a different nickname?) And welcome to the Pit!

Don't have any Dean-with-pie but will post some Dean-with-sandwich caps from Wishing Wellat the end of this.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        yes, it's too cunfusing. especially when there are so many hot pics here - see? again a p. i'm haunted by "p"s AAHHHHHHHHHHH
        Tell me about it... between the Pit, the Pet Shop, the Playground, Paradise, my clones Pic & Pooch, Stars's clone Pal, 2 of my best friends from GW having their surnames starting with P, being a Potterholic and Prison Break... I'm screwed!!
        *facepalm* That's why I'm so hooked - my last name starts with P!

*waves at Boo*

Hey there Stars!! I do hope you had a good time, even though it was crowded from what Queen told me

Thanks for that SG78!
        I did have a great time. I'm just looking forward to a nice quiet stretch of vacation without all the to-ing and fro-ing I've been having up to now.

BTW, there's a great Jensen photo gallery on Supernatural.tv with about 1400 shots. Have you checked that out yet?

And talking of pictures - more Wishing Well caps. Spoilered for size, not content. Anything that may be too spoilery will be double spoilered. Let's start with some more doublemint twin goodness.
        Spoiler:

Love the mirror-image smirks on this one.

As promised, Dean enjoying his food.
        Spoiler:

And some funny faces (and one hot one!) to cap it all off.
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hey Boo! How's things?

Aww, pouty Winchesters!!
          Everythings good Just need some food

My brother is finally allowed out of the house no more boring me talking about random topics!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              I appreciate that. After missing out for so long, I really needed a MASSIVE dose of Dean... *looks around* Hope I didn't use him all up.
              We can do that, no probs!

Thanks, Sal! And yes, I voted for him and the boys too. And I will keep doing so... if I find the time.
              Me too, and so has JW. I'm sure Rad & Michelle will too!

I'll try to give you excuses more often. Cuddles? I think it'll be more of the cold shoulder treatment for deserting her.
              She'll give in eventually though I'm sure

*facepalm* That's why I'm so hooked - my last name starts with P!
              As one of said friends, yep!

Let's start with some more doublemint twin goodness.

<regretfully snipped >
              *snurches with intent* those are brilliant Stars!!

As promised, Dean enjoying his food.

<snipped again>
              *whimpers*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                Everythings good Just need some food

My brother is finally allowed out of the house no more boring me talking about random topics!

Woohoo, that's great news!

Excellent use of bored looking Jensen there!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Hey Lizzie

And hellooooooooo Jensen!! *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, that's great news!

It's very good news

That wasnt intentional I'll just pretend it was...

sigpic

Comment

*snurches with intent* those are brilliant Stars!!
                    Thanks! That was a great ep for this kind of shots.

We can always trust Queen to notice something like this.

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S4/Picture7-2.jpg
                      *smooches*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

hello Pit! *huggles*

*pours coffee and/or hot chocolate and/or juice and/or iced chocolate/coffee*

love the piccies!!!

It was doing that to me earlier too
                        To me sometimes too, but even with an error message while quoting, it still quotes in the end
                        did that make sense?

lol: good one!!

Hmmm, I'll remember that.... :-p

Huh???
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, there´s this pic out there with JF in glasses and crazy hair (I know, shocker!LOL) but well
                        I didn´t save it though
                        Reminded me too much of DR at the time...
                        talk about full circle...

It's a very catchy tune!! I bet you can still hear it while you're looking at these.....

*shifty eyes*
                        LOL!! yep, now I can´t get that tune outta my ear

Yep! there's not many men who can look sexy like this

true :-p

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                        SanGate, I just googled for Jensen and Jarad, and found some pretty good links with some awesome pics.

There's a lot of good promo shots here too. I hope this helps with starting your collection of Jensen pics. Anyone else can go here too. It was just a simple google search using the actors name.

http://www.desiring-jensen.org/gallery/index.php?cat=20
                        thanks for the link

"I Love Me Some Pie"

I love me Some Jensen Ackles
                        Welcome!

Afternoon! Quick flyby as I'm planning the big clean today
                        *feels Sans forehead*

BWOWOWHAHAHAHAHAH!!! lol:

Of course

As someone who has not seen this ep and having thus no idea why he's in that shower, that sounds soooooooo guttery lol:
                        As someone who HAS seen the ep, it WAS!

there´s plenty to go around

Shorts and steamy turbans? You sure know how to welcome a girl back, SAF!
                        I think that credit belongs to queen though
                        But *squishiehuggles* nevertheless!

I did have a great time. I'm just looking forward to a nice quiet stretch of vacation without all the to-ing and fro-ing I've been having up to now.
                        hope it settles for you now

BTW, there's a great Jensen photo gallery on Supernatural.tv with about 1400 shots. Have you checked that out yet?
                        *bookmarks*

and lovely pics!!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                        picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

*smooches*
                          Yeah, that pic does give one the urge, doesn't it? Want another one? (Purely retorical question)

hello Pit! *huggles*

*pours coffee and/or hot chocolate and/or juice and/or iced chocolate/coffee*

I think that credit belongs to queen though
                          But *squishiehuggles* nevertheless!

*bookmarks*

and lovely pics!!
                          Hi there, SAF!

Oops, my bad. It's funny, I had written Queen at first, but then I double checked and it looked like you had posted them... Maybe you should add some alcoholic beverages to your list, might help to clear my head. And apologies to Queen!

And talking about alcoholic beverages - have some Dean imbibing. He's doing that quite a lot in Wishful Thinking.
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Stars killed me, I get to kill you. I've spoilered it for the sake of our lives because looking at it too many times can cause the heart to rapidly speed up until it gives out.

Spoiler:

LEATHER PANTS! OMFG!
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Thanks! That was a great ep for this kind of shots.
                              *thanks tptb*

We can always trust Queen to notice something like this.
                              LOL, I tend to pick up really useful stuff like that!! I'm not always quite so observant though... Jen posted a pic in the Pet Shop and all I saw was what looked like a big tattoo on Jared's arm... you know, important things lol. I didn't even notice that it was actually a pic of Spn cast & crew!! Though to be fair, Fainne did the same thing!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Dean%20S4/Picture7-2.jpg
                              OH...MY...GOD!!! *whimpers* What ep is that from??? Look at his lips... they're just, just...

hello Pit! *huggles*
                              Eh up! *huggles*

To me sometimes too, but even with an error message while quoting, it still quotes in the end
                              did that make sense?
                              I've not had an error message, but it's still a bit wonky! I know what you meant... should I worry?!?! Hehehe

Spoiler:
                              Well, there´s this pic out there with JF in glasses and crazy hair (I know, shocker!LOL) but well
                              I didn´t save it though
                              Reminded me too much of DR at the time...
                              talk about full circle...
                              OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm gonna lock that one away in the box that stays shut... especially given the conversation with a 53 yr old woman who has rather an unhealthy obsession with Daniel... who will always remain a cute little 11 yr old to me!!

LOL!! yep, now I can´t get that tune outta my ear
                              I told you, it's catchy!!

Yeah, that pic does give one the urge, doesn't it? Want another one? (Purely retorical question)

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture26.jpg
                              *whimpers more*

Oops, my bad. It's funny, I had written Queen at first, but then I double checked and it looked like you had posted them... Maybe you should add some alcoholic beverages to your list, might help to clear my head. And apologies to Queen!
                              As long as they're enjoyed it doesn't matter where they came from!

And talking about alcoholic beverages - have some Dean imbibing. He's doing that quite a lot in Wishful Thinking.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...inking/243.jpg
                              *waves weakly from the floor* thunker down... but what a way to go!! Stars, you sure know how to come back with a bang!! *grabs her partners in crime in case this is the end* I ain't going into those fires on my own!!

sigpic

Comment

Stars killed me, I get to kill you. I've spoilered it for the sake of our lives because looking at it too many times can cause the heart to rapidly speed up until it gives out.

That's from the Supernatural.tv gallery I mentioned before. Good stuff to be found there.

This one I snurched from YT - hence the cr@ppy qualit. I call being that girl!

And this is the shirt I want Dean to wear throughout S5...

OH...MY...GOD!!! *whimpers* What ep is that from??? Look at his lips... they're just, just...
                                Not sure, to be honest. It's definitely S4 - could be from Death takes a holiday, there were a few from that ep close by in the album.

As long as they're enjoyed it doesn't matter where they came from!

*waves weakly from the floor* thunker down... but what a way to go!! Stars, you sure know how to come back with a bang!! *grabs her partners in crime in case this is the end* I ain't going into those fires on my own!!
                                *huggles* Don't worry, I'm not letting you go there without me. After finding out what angels are like, who wants to go to heaven anyway?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X