Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    Hot fighting Dean was a nice bonus
    Yes it was. I even noticed some rearsearch too.

Sidenote: I have had to create yet another PB account as I cannot access my current/last account due to being accidentally signed out of it. I've also forgotten my password and the password reset isn't working. I keep trying and never get the requested email link.

I have just PM'd you my entries copter.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Yes it was. I even noticed some rearsearch too.

Sidenote: I have had to create yet another PB account as I cannot access my current/last account due to being accidentally signed out of it. I've also forgotten my password and the password reset isn't working. I keep trying and never get the requested email link.

I have just PM'd you my entries copter.
      I was actually being silly, Grace's post you had said "you can say that again"
      ......so I did

bummer about PB

got them!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
        I was actually being silly, Grace's post you had said "you can say that again"
        Ah, totally forgot I said that. Also, that post is one page back now. I did go back to see if there were any posts before yours (after mine that is). I didn't notice what I had said. Sorry.

......so I did
        So you did.

bummer about PB
        Yeah.

got them!
        Yesss! Working on another sig for the female thunk challenge...I might finish it tomorrow as it's late now and I am in bed...and cold.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Question please? Does anyone notice if Jensen has had a front tooth repaired. His smile looks different in season nine? Just wondering as I read somewhere he actually chipped a tooth on the amulet when it hit him in a fight scene...I miss the little imperfection, I thought it added additional charm, but it could just be lighting. He had them replace the amulet with a rubber one.

Tnx C.

Comment

Um...not sure. I know about the amulet incident. He forgot to replace the metal amulet with the stunt (rubber) amulet for whatever stunt it was and I think maybe he had to do a flip or something wherein the amulet swung towards his face, hitting his mouth, chipping the tooth. Think he may have had the tooth fixed asap. I've never noticed any imperfections in his teeth or smile. It's always been perfect to me.

I still have a chipped tooth from the baseball bat incident of '99.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, got another challenge entry...

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Lovely work, RiG! She's adorable!

Comment

^beautiful Felicia Day Entry. I so love it.

Could you tell the name of the font you used on the second SPARROW sig( the one with a blueish background), RiG?

And here are my ladies

This is Alice Morgan, psycopath extaordinaire, from BBC's Luther ( if you don't know it, do take your time and watch this series: it's quite violent but very good.)

This is, of course Jane Foster, from Thor I and II

and this one needs no introduction

sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

And yay, I got a pirate...one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      Lovely work, RiG! She's adorable!
                      Thank you.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      ^beautiful Felicia Day Entry. I so love it.
                      Thanks!

Could you tell the name of the font you used on the second SPARROW sig( the one with a blueish background), RiG?
                      Sure can, it's called Beyond Wonderland.

And here are my ladies

This is Alice Morgan, psycopath extaordinaire, from BBC's Luther ( if you don't know it, do take your time and watch this series: it's quite violent but very good.)

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps6598250c.jpg

This is, of course Jane Foster, from Thor I and II

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps6e4a000c.jpg

and this one needs no introduction

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...psd22cd1eb.jpg
                      Beautiful!!!

Awesome! Wish I'd thought of him...love this movie. Btw, how did you produce that amazing "Roberts" font/effect?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you.

Thanks!

Sure can, it's called Beyond Wonderland.
                        you're a gem!thanks.

Beautiful!!!
                        thanks.

Awesome! Wish I'd thought of him...love this movie. Btw, how did you produce that amazing "Roberts" font/effect?

I love, love this movie. I need a DVD copy. My old VHS one won't work.

The effect is "inner shadow" in PS (Layer>Layer style> Inner shadow) Font is Intrique Script and I chose a whitish colour similar to the background. I think with bevel and emboss (layer>layer style >bevel and emboss), choosing "down" you might get a similar effect.
                        sigpic

Comment

All of you do such amazing work...love the lulu ball...was she a beauty before the zaniness came about.

I think I've watched road trip seven times today...baby, it's too cold to do much else. The first scene with dean trashing the bunker just breaks my heart, the music is so perfect and that last shot of that broken soul look in his eyes makes me want to take his face in my hands and tell him it will be alright even I'd that's a lie. Ackles does it every time...withers us with just a look! Can't wait for next Tuesday!

Btw I never meant to be Carribean, the I pad kept correcting my spelling of carry on dean...oh! well.

Comment

I can change your Username if you like!

(As in Carry On Dean,Carry On,Dean,or whichever variation you'd prefer?)
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

you're a gem!thanks.
                              You're welcome.

thanks.
                              Welcome.

I love, love this movie. I need a DVD copy. My old VHS one won't work.
                              I love this movie too! Saw it in the theater...twice...I think. I have it on DVD. You you find it on DVD soon!

The effect is "inner shadow" in PS (Layer>Layer style> Inner shadow) Font is Intrique Script and I chose a whitish colour similar to the background. I think with bevel and emboss (layer>layer style >bevel and emboss), choosing "down" you might get a similar effect.
                              Now you're the gem, thank you.

Originally posted by Carribean View Post
                              All of you do such amazing work...love the lulu ball...was she a beauty before the zaniness came about.
                              She really was, yes.

I think I've watched road trip seven times today...baby, it's too cold to do much else.
                              Spoiler:
                              The first scene with dean trashing the bunker just breaks my heart, the music is so perfect and that last shot of that broken soul look in his eyes makes me want to take his face in my hands and tell him it will be alright even I'd that's a lie.
                              Ackles does it every time...withers us with just a look! Can't wait for next Tuesday!
                              Yes, great job by Jensen in that episode. Love that first scene, I too wanted to hug the stuffing out of him.

Btw I never meant to be Carribean, the I pad kept correcting my spelling of carry on dean...oh! well.
                              I think Baggy's got you covered there. Hi Baggy!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

autocorrect can be a boon or a bane of your existence
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X