Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Thanks. That's what was trying to explain.
    YAYS! I was helpful!

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Well, that only RiG will be able to tell for sure.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Hee hee!
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Challenge #18 was pirates......

RodneyisGodney

copter

JadedWraith

bailey1ak

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #18 was also about giving the 'girls' some love instead of always male thunks....

RodneyisGodney

copter

DellRuby

sigpic

Comment

Girls challenge #18 continued.....

JadedWraith

This is Alice Morgan, psycopath extaordinaire, from BBC's Luther

This is, of course Jane Foster, from Thor I and II

and this one needs no introduction

Blencathra

All three characters are from Blake's 7.

FanGirl

slizzie1986
              spoiler for Saving Hope S2
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

girl challenge continued part 3.........

Libero

LittleCreek

dragongirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #19

The last challenge was huge!!! SO many great entries!! I guess everyone liked pirates and girl thunking!

This weeks challenge is The 7 Deadly Sins. The 7 sins are wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and gluttony. Make your art or fan fic with one [or all!] of these deadly sins! How you choose to showcase it is entirely up to you. You can make art for each sin, or just one, or two, or combine them all in one! Whatever you want. Just let me know which sin or sins you have used.

The technical challenge is to use just one picture. You can use it as many times as you want, change the size, change the color, crop it, use a filter anything you want, but you can only use just one picture. Technical challenge for fan fic is to use just one character. Keep it short, under 1500 words.

Entries due to me by Sunday midnight your time Feb 5th.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a great challenge...how does one makes lust PG?
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Definitions? My Chrome is in Portuguese so it is a matter of lost in translation. It's the option above "about Google Chrome".It's got a manage your passwords option. I usually use Firefox so I'm am not too familiar with this.
                      That's alright, don't worry about it.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      RiG, you're trying to reset your password as I understand it, right? Under the three little horizontal bars you'll see "settings". Click on that. Scroll down to "show more advanced settings". Go down to "passwords and forms" and you'll see a link to the right of the second option that says "manage saved passwords". Click on that, then click on the website you want to see the password to and you'll see a box that says "show" next to the starred out password. Click on "show" and you will see your password. Hope that was what you were trying to find out!
                      YES! OMG...THANK YOU!!!

She was indeed helpful.

That's a great challenge...h
                      ow does one makes lust PG?
                      I had to laugh when I first read this...which was before I'd read what the new challenge was. It's still funny.

And, dang it! I forgot to PM my Dread Pirate Roberts sig. I meant to do it last night but I completely forgot!

Quite looking forward to the tech. challenge this time.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

I've got a few ideas. For art, anyway. For writing... Of course, bear in mind, you could lust after something rather than someone--for instance, pie.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        That's alright, don't worry about it.

YES! OMG...THANK YOU!!!

She was indeed helpful.

I had to laugh when I first read this...which was before I'd read what the new challenge was. It's still funny.

And, dang it! I forgot to PM my Dread Pirate Roberts sig. I meant to do it last night but I completely forgot!

Quite looking forward to the tech. challenge this time.
                        Glad I could help. It helped me, too--I hadn't logged into my own PB in so long, I'd forgotten MY password.
                        sigpic

Comment

very carefully? That's why it's a *challenge*! <evil laughter>
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            very carefully? That's why it's a *challenge*! <evil laughter>
                            Evil, copter is evil...
                            sigpic

Comment

Evil, copter is evil...
                              yes, yes I am. An evil Goddess
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but...a Goddess of what, exactly?

Glad I could help. It helped me, too--I hadn't logged into my own PB in so long, I'd forgotten MY password.
                                Good to know I'm not the only one.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X