No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and really folks, the Artwork for All thread is very welcoming and would really appreciate all the lovely stuff you produce!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      and really folks, the Artwork for All thread is very welcoming and would really appreciate all the lovely stuff you produce!
      ^what Nola said! Besides, new ways to look at graphics or other kind of artwork is appreciated.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Honestly, I keep forgetting about AFA. Just like I forgot to send in my challenge entry to...sarai was it? I am absent minded. I lurk sometimes. Other times I'm just...doing other things.

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
        So... what do you think? My first Dean sig ever (except for a really bad one I made ages ago on an old program)!

PERFECT!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Yep, without baby...it would be incomplete.

OT: why do most of the people here don't show up in AFA T(he artwork for all thread?)? You guys are so talented. It's just a thought.

About AFA - I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with many more threads! I stop by there occasionally, just to see the art and get some inspiration.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          PERFECT!
          Thanks RiG!

Comment

Thanks RiG!
            You're welcome.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hello!! I'm new to this forum but think a "thunk thread"for Jensen is a wonderful idea. He's so fotogenic, the camera is in love with that face,no denying it! Mr Eye Candy with a soul and a great guy to boot.

Comment

About AFA - I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with many more threads! I stop by there occasionally, just to see the art and get some inspiration.

Thanks RiG!
                You can and everyone else here can always drop a few pieces of yours there for us to appreciate it. Participating in the challenges is not mandatory.

Originally posted by Carribean View Post
                Hello!! I'm new to this forum but think a "thunk thread"for Jensen is a wonderful idea. He's so fotogenic, the camera is in love with that face,no denying it! Mr Eye Candy with a soul and a great guy to boot.
                Welcome aboard! Any thunking, drooling and /or swooning over Jensen is common practice here Feel free to do the same
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys!!! Just a reminder about the challenge due Sunday......"framed" artwork or fan fic.

I also have some news. I have updated the clubhouse.... Check it out here! This is mostly a storage place. The current challenge is posted there, so if you need a reminder you don't have to click back through pages in a thread. Past challenges are archived there as well.

The newest and most awesome thing is I have included is a place for everyone to post their artwork, fan fic and/or videos. Most people store their artwork in PB or flickr or elsewhere and unless they have an entry to a challenge we rarely get to see stuff they make. And if you tend to stay in certain threads, you almost never see other people's artwork. The same goes for fan fic. People post their stories on sites other than fan fic, and sometimes even there they use a different user name so you may never know how to find someone's stories to read them. Here at the new clubhouse you can post your artwork and links to all of your creative stuff so others can ohh and ahh over it!

There is a also a place for tutorials. If you know of any tuts either for Gimp or PS or any other program, please share them!!

You must register to be able to post, it is a forum, but I promise it is very, very quick and easy and painless! Check it out, and let me know what you think!!

The link is always in my sig.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    Hi Guys!!! Just a reminder about the challenge due Sunday......"framed" artwork or fan fic.

I also have some news. I have updated the clubhouse.... Check it out here! This is mostly a storage place. The current challenge is posted there, so if you need a reminder you don't have to click back through pages in a thread. Past challenges are archived there as well.

The newest and most awesome thing is I have included is a place for everyone to post their artwork, fan fic and/or videos. Most people store their artwork in PB or flickr or elsewhere and unless they have an entry to a challenge we rarely get to see stuff they make. And if you tend to stay in certain threads, you almost never see other people's artwork. The same goes for fan fic. People post their stories on sites other than fan fic, and sometimes even there they use a different user name so you may never know how to find someone's stories to read them. Here at the new clubhouse you can post your artwork and links to all of your creative stuff so others can ohh and ahh over it!

There is a also a place for tutorials. If you know of any tuts either for Gimp or PS or any other program, please share them!!

You must register to be able to post, it is a forum, but I promise it is very, very quick and easy and painless! Check it out, and let me know what you think!!

The link is always in my sig.
                    Cool! I'll bookmark it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I use the b&w of the hoodie shot as a screensaver...it's one of my faves of him. I have a second screensaver of Dean from 1944 in the fedora...it makes my knees weak. Should I post about how I got started watching Supernatural here?

Looking toward seeing more art from all of you? I just registered in the clubhouse. Thanks!

Comment

Looking toward seeing more art from all of you? I just registered in the clubhouse. Thanks!
                        that is awesome, thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

I graduated from a NYC art school in 68. Very rigid very traditional training. I am in absolute awe of what I see done today in computerised art. You have no idea...it's like magic. Of course with Mr Ackles as a starting point it's in the bag. After all his face is perfect from all angles
                          I should drag out my old art supplies and get busy but it's much more fun to see what's online here. I must learn how to do it your way if i can. If my posts are too ramblie or just duh
                          please let me know. Thanks for letting me in.

Comment

I graduated from a NYC art school in 68. Very rigid very traditional training. I am in absolute awe of what I see done today in computerised art. You have no idea...it's like magic. Of course with Mr Ackles as a starting point it's in the bag. After all his face is perfect from all angles
                            I should drag out my old art supplies and get busy but it's much more fun to see what's online here. I must learn how to do it your way if i can. If my posts are too ramblie or just duh
                            I use Gimp because it is *free* and I am good at running and organizing the challenges but I think JadedWraith and RodneyisGodney are much better at art than me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Carribean!

I might have an entry for Copter's "framed" challenge! I need your opinions on something first - does the brush I used look too flowery/feminine?

Comment

We basically do group ranting and rambling...You fit perfectly.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                I use Gimp because it is *free* and I am good at running and organizing the challenges but I think JadedWraith and RodneyisGodney are much better at art than me.
                                Agreed on RiG being fantastic but really, me? I'm sorry ....I'm laughing hysterically. No way! How many times I've been greened over your Avis and sigs?

Welcome, Carribean!

I might have an entry for Copter's "framed" challenge! I need your opinions on something first - does the brush I used look too flowery/feminine?
                                http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...psae364cca.jpg
                                It does look delicate but not necessarily feminine. Why can't a male be delicate?

I found these Enochian Brushes in Deviant Art. Unfortunately only for PS but they might come handy when making Supernatural art.

These are for GIMP Arcane Circles brushes a bit different, but might help getting the same kind of look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X