X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunglasses and Impala.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      its all about the program you use.... i asked her once what that was, and it's VLC player.... i use it myself, and it really is a great program to both watch vids on and to cap from
      VLC rocks! I use it myself, when I'm not watching on Netflix.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I've been better. Just one step away from curling up and crying in a corner again, so wondering what else is going to be thrown my way. I'll be fine.
      How are you? *hugs back*
      *sends huggles*

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      I have been there, done that! *hugs tight* one day at a time, that is all you can do. and come here and get hugs, of course

I am on a house cleaning/laundry spree. Nothing exciting, nothing bad. Kind of fun doing the housewife thing. Got the next 2 days off as well so I plan to tackle the basement.
      Been on the rampage around our house, too. It's very likely going on the market on or around November 1st. No basements in Florida, thank goodness! (Actually, they're called "unplanned indoor underground pools" here. )

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      *hugs back*

I'm getting there. And hugs are wonderful.

My bros and I are 3 eps away from the end of season 8, and including tonight's episode, that's 4 weeks of season 9 that I've missed. Hoping to be all caught up by next week, but we'll see. Trying to balance 3 schedules so that we can watch them together is difficult.
      I'm still mid-S7. Got distracted by Revolution, and the fact that I still have a bunch of eps to catch up to S2 so I can watch the On Demand S2 eps before they are taken off the air. "Must go faster. MUST go faster!"
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

why is no one talking about the fact the Dean *finally* had pie in his hands last night???
        sigpic

Comment

how about b/c i haven't seen it yet i was working last night, and this again this morning, and i still have last week's ep to watch to boot....
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

I promise I didn't spoil anything...it was just a 2 second blip but it was PIE
            sigpic

Comment

spoil away... i don't mind.... i always find myself behind eventually every season... altho, from the get go is kinda new
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

No BIG spoilers, please, though.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

nope no spoilers I promise. I just thought the pie bit was good
                  sigpic

Comment

Pie + Dean = YUM!
                    sigpic

Comment

nope no spoilers I promise. I just thought the pie bit was good
                      Although I may say don't spoil me, I generally I don't have big issues with spoilers. I'm on line, I'm bound to be spoiled. Heck, this all forum is spoiler city for the simple fact most episodes premiere months or weeks before they do on my local Tv channels. ( exceptions are The Bridge:two days after the USA, and Downton Abbey: we're way ahead of the US). What would I do, stop people from discussing their beloved series?

Oh, and I'll watch this week's SPN episode later.

Oh, pie of my dreams. And Dean, always Dean.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Watched "Wendigo" today....and managed to cap 3 pics...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Although I may say don't spoil me, I generally I don't have big issues with spoilers. I'm on line, I'm bound to be spoiled. Heck, this all forum is spoiler city for the simple fact most episodes premiere months or weeks before they do on my local Tv channels. ( exceptions are The Bridge:two days after the USA, and Downton Abbey: we're way ahead of the US). What would I do, stop people from discussing their beloved series?

Oh, and I'll watch this week's SPN episode later.

Oh, pie of my dreams. And Dean, always Dean.
                          Oh gracious, no. But I would ask that current season be under spoiler tags. Then, we can click on the tags if we want to or not.

Lovely caps from Wendigo, especially the second one!
                          sigpic

Comment

Pie? Awesome. Still 7 eps behind....

Lovely caps, copter. *stares*

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              Oh gracious, no. But I would ask that current season be under spoiler tags. Then, we can click on the tags if we want to or not.

Lovely caps from Wendigo, especially the second one!
                              Don't worry, I try my best to respect others. It's just that I can't ask for the whole forum to be under spoiler tags o_O

And those caps are sooooo yummy Even without pie.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*pokes head in*

Hi guys, miss me?

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Wasn't feelin' too great...didn't even turn my computer on. I just spent the day on the couch watching tv...horror movies on AMC, when there was a good one playing. Right now it's showing Jeepers Creepers.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                she was my mother *shudder*
                                O-kay.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                I love the colours and the expressions you chose. I can't green you yet.
                                Thank you. The colors, man did I go back and forth over what colors I liked. Finally settled on what you see. Don't worry 'bout the green, it's the thought that counts.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                                Can't have Reddi Whip in my house--it disappears almost instantly and then, they start doing whip-its. Luckily, the can isn't all that big and there's not all that much gas in it. I can see Dean doing this, too.
                                Gotcha. But, "whip-its"???

started my SPN rewatch! I managed to snag 2 pics....I was so distracted by Dean I can't do caps like Jen [who is a cap goddess!] but these two made me happy.
                                I don't have to do SPN rewatches...I watch it every morning (that I'm not at work) on TNT, from 9-12. I must say I was surprised that they showed season 8 last month. Now they're back to season 1...Scarecrow, Faith, and Route 66*...were on today. Our boys were so young, babies.

Beautiful caps! Also love the Wendigo caps too.

why is no one talking about the fact the Dean *finally* had pie in his hands last night???
                                Maybe because...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...we never saw Dean actually eat the pie? Yes, he bought it but how do we know he got to eat it? Maybe something happened and he didn't get to eat it? I dunno.

It was all over twitter last night. As was Jared, Misha, and Osric.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X