Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Music? Maybe soft piano music, or classic composers, or love songs, or Disney?

Indeed.
    that's what i was thinking... maybe go get a cd of instrumental lullabies that i could give to my cousin afterwards.... but it's an indian baby shower, and i think they're expecting indian music.... but i don't any songs that are baby shower appropiate....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone. *hugs*
      You're welcome. Good seeing you again.

Adorable. She's going to be one cute little kid.
      That's for sure. Danneel even tweeted:

@bhartibedi she is a Mini Jensen for sure.
      Made me .

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      i saw that pic on tumblr.... JJ is absolutely adorable!

She takes after her daddy.

and speaking of babies.... my cousin's preggers again, and the way we figure it, the little tyke's gonna be due around my birthday... she hasn't been to the doctor's yet, so we don't know for sure.... also, this is not the cousin in san fran... she's doing well and i've got three weeks to figure out baby shower games and music... any suggestions?

Oh, wow! So happy for you and your cousin!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          You're welcome. Good seeing you again.

That's for sure. Danneel even tweeted:
          Yeah saw that. Its neat seeing how kids take after their parents. That's something fun to do with cousins too.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          [URL=http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Nolamom/media/DeanWinchester.jpg.html][IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/DeanWinchester.jpg~original[/]
          Very nice Nolamom! I like the middle pic of Dean the best.

Comment

Love it!

Jensen and Icarus the pig...so cute!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

that was my favorite too
              sigpic

Comment

I just love your latest Fluffy sig...GW is on his laptop!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Oh poor thing, not pleasant having to work when we don't feel that good.
                  It sucked having to wake up from the nap I made myself take, but work went by quickly, so not too bad. Am only in at 10 tomorrow, so I get to sleep in!

i saw that pic on tumblr.... JJ is absolutely adorable! and speaking of babies.... my cousin's preggers again, and the way we figure it, the little tyke's gonna be due around my birthday... she hasn't been to the doctor's yet, so we don't know for sure.... also, this is not the cousin in san fran... she's doing well and i've got three weeks to figure out baby shower games and music... any suggestions?
                  Congrats!

Music? Maybe soft piano music, or classic composers, or love songs, or Disney?

Indeed.
                  You gotta get the baby started off right--classic rock.

Jen--thanks for your work in capping. I'll get to see them soon. Still in S7 yet, though.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    It sucked having to wake up from the nap I made myself take, but work went by quickly, so not too bad. Am only in at 10 tomorrow, so I get to sleep in!
                    Lucky! I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30am. No sleeping in for me.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I get to work at 7:30 every day, but it's only Monday - Friday. I stay until 4:30 or 5 usually. (I'm a teacher, if anyone didn't know)
                      sigpic

Comment

Lucky! I have to be at work tomorrow at 8:30am. No sleeping in for me.
                        Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        I get to work at 7:30 every day, but it's only Monday - Friday. I stay until 4:30 or 5 usually. (I'm a teacher, if anyone didn't know)
                        M-F I'm up by 6/6:30 to get the kids off to school. I run a sales business out of my home, plus work a job (with the same sales company) on the week-ends; sleeping in is a rare treasure, but I can usually only sleep "in" until 7:30, no matter how hard I try to sleep later.

sigpic
                        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*peeks in, pokes RiG*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            *peeks in, pokes RiG*
                            Ow!

Here is my sig w/out text since I have no clue what to go with...

...and I used all 5 pics.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Ow!

Here is my sig w/out text since I have no clue what to go with...

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...llenge-sig.jpg

...and I used all 5 pics.
                              v pretty RIG! you could turn it into a AFA banner....
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

v pretty RIG! you could turn it into a AFA banner....
                                Thank you. And, hey, you're right...I could do that. Thanks for the idea!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X