Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    LOL!

Sorry. I just found your new rank funny.
    And it is funny Don't take me that serious. I'm not THAT sensitive about my weight.

Yes, she should. I checked her twitter page...it's all in Portuguese!
    I hope she is NOT Portuguese...I would hate such an idiot would come from here.

Funny.
    Yep, kinda. But I have to be careful so people don't take me seriously...
    Ah.

If she read that rubbish. Wonder if she did...
    Fingers crossed she didn't.

WOOHOO!!!

Mine is too! Wasn't this morning though.

Oh! Okay! *follows Freckles on Twitter* And thanks for the response.
    I thought of getting one account but I have no idea what to do with it. 140 characters? I can't summarize
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      And it is funny Don't take me that serious. I'm not THAT sensitive about my weight.
      Okay. Got it.

I hope she is NOT Portuguese...I would hate such an idiot would come from here.
      Google Chrome told me the page was in Portuguese and asked me if I would like Google to translate it for me. I said "no".

Yep, kinda. But I have to be careful so people don't take me seriously...
      I here ya.

Fingers crossed she didn't.
      Yeah...fingers crossed.

WOOHOO!!!
      What?

I thought of getting one account but I have no idea what to do with it. 140 characters? I can't summarize
      Oh, sure you can! Twitter can be fun when you follow the right people. I follow all the SPN people who have Twitter accounts. Fun people!

Oh, and Mr April on my SPN calendar is infact Dean...in the BTOY! Actually, It's Jensen in a BTS pic, wirh his lovely arms folded so that his muscles are saying "Hello!". I wish I could find the pic on-line. If only I could tell what episode it's from.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Google Chrome told me the page was in Portuguese and asked me if I would like Google to translate it for me. I said "no".
        I believe that girl was Brazilian. They speak Portuguese there too. Either way, she was still an idgit.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay. Got it.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          I believe that girl was Brazilian. They speak Portuguese there too. Either way, she was still an idgit.
          That's what I thought as well, just because they're the largest Portuguese speaking community online. But I can't be sure of it. I don't want to bother to check. It's the 6th language with the largest number of speakers in the world.

I here ya.

Yeah...fingers crossed.

What?

Oh, sure you can! Twitter can be fun when you follow the right people. I follow all the SPN people who have Twitter accounts. Fun people!

Oh, and Mr April on my SPN calendar is infact Dean...in the BTOY! Actually, It's Jensen in a BTS pic, wirh his lovely arms folded so that his muscles are saying "Hello!". I wish I could find the pic on-line. If only I could tell what episode it's from.
          The wooohooo was actually part of one of your previous posts. I follow people on twitter without a twitter account. I just bookmark the pages. I don't follow him, but e.g. Misha Collins is hilarious, I've read some of his tweets.

I make my own calendars... You're good at art you can make those too.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Ah. See, I did not know that! And I agree with that last statement.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            That's what I thought as well, just because they're the largest Portuguese speaking community online. But I can't be sure of it. I don't want to bother to check. It's the 6th language with the largest number of speakers in the world.
            Another thing I did not know. GW is educational!

The wooohooo was actually part of one of your previous posts. I follow people on twitter without a twitter account. I just bookmark the pages.
            Ah. Okay.

I don't follow him, but e.g. Misha Collins is hilarious, I've read some of his tweets.
            Oh yes, his tweets are very funny.

I make my own calendars... You're good at art you can make those too.
            Oh, I dunno about that.

OT:
            Spoiler:
            I wonder what Jensen and Jared think (how they feel) about the shootings in (30 miles east of )Dallas...the D.A. and is wife. So sad. Bet it's all over the news there.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Weird is relative.

I should know, I'm related to the weirdest people.
              truer words rarely are spoken i should know, i'm certifiably insane, but i hide it well i missed all the zany april fools goodness.... but it's not my fault! i was distracted by the mishapocalypse happening on tumblr.... didn't join in, but it was hilarious to watch....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG! Dean in the next episode! *faints into a puddle of RiG goo* ...darn hellatus. We gotta wait until April 24th...WHY!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

I like bacon.

On other notes, how was the new ep? I'm behind again, will catch up probably later this weekend when I have time.

Comment

hey RIG! guess who joined the tumblr ranks.... grace is on there nao too... and also, i just realised, i follow you, but you don't follow me.... por que chica?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      hey RIG! guess who joined the tumblr ranks.... grace is on there nao too...
                      WOOHOO!

and also, i just realised, i follow you, but you don't follow me.... por que chica?
                      You follow me on tumblr? I had no idea! I will certainly follow you!

You posted a minute after I did Grace.

The episode was great! I'm not saying a word about it so as not to spoil it for you because I really don't want to spoil if for you. Or anyone else for that matter! In fact, I'm not even gonna tweet about it since some of you follow me. I usually tweet spoilers during/after episodes but ...not this time. I will not ruin "Taxi Driver" for you (gals).

And I can't believe I missed the trailer for the next new episode because I stupidly flipped back to Idol and stayed there 20 seconds too long. I wanted to cry when I saw the reaction tweets to it. I didn't get to see it on my tv (big screen - bigger than my laptop at any rate). So thankful some one tweeted it within minutes of it airing, still not the same though. But, OMFudgingG! I will have sweet Dean dreams tonight because of that one.

WARNING: DO NOT GO INTO THE SPOILER THREAD! I POSTED A SPOILER. AND I WILL BE POSTING A SPOILER PIC SOON.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

WOOHOO!

You follow me on tumblr? Or Twitter? I'll be sure an follow you once I know which one.
                        both.... on tumblr, my blog is ayankha.... and i'm pretty sure you already follow me on twitter, not that i'm ever there....
                        sigpic

Comment

Is it April 24th yet?

That outfit is officially my favorite Dean costume. Still drooling over the preview.
                          sigpic

Comment

Freckles! Spoiler! SHHHH!!!

both.... on tumblr, my blog is ayankha.... and i'm pretty sure you already follow me on twitter, not that i'm ever there....
                            I found you on tumblr. Saw that you and Grace were trying to find me on tumblr. Sorry I don't go by the same name there.

Was reblogging a post from your tumblr Lil when I noticed music playing from my earbuds, which I was not wearing, so I started searching all the tabs I have open (30) and I coudld not figure where the heck he music was coming from. Well, wasn't I surprised when I realized it was coming from your tumblr. I thought I was going crazy for minute there. How are you able to do that?

This happens to me all the time. I'll hear an ad playing out but I cannot find it anywhere on any of the tabs I have open. So strange!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

hey RIG! guess who joined the tumblr ranks.... grace is on there nao too... and also, i just realised, i follow you, but you don't follow me.... por que chica?
                              Oh yeah. I'm so confused. lol.

OMG! Dean in the next episode! *faints into a puddle of RiG goo* ...darn hellatus. We gotta wait until April 24th...WHY!!!
                              April 24 is nothing. It will fly by. Doctor Who and Sherlock have taught me patience when dealing with hellatuses.

You follow me on tumblr? I had no idea! I will certainly follow you!
                              I do too. I think I figured that one out.
                              The episode was great! I'm not saying a word about it so as not to spoil it for you because I really don't want to spoil if for you. Or anyone else for that matter! In fact, I'm not even gonna tweet about it since some of you follow me. I usually tweet spoilers during/after episodes but ...not this time. I will not ruin "Taxi Driver" for you (gals).
                              Good. You can tweet away, I'll just skip them. I don't like spoilers.
                              And I can't believe I missed the trailer for the next new episode because I stupidly flipped back to Idol and stayed there 20 seconds too long. I wanted to cry when I saw the reaction tweets to it. I didn't get to see it on my tv (big screen - bigger than my laptop at any rate). So thankful some one tweeted it within minutes of it airing, still not the same though. But, OMFudgingG! I will have sweet Dean dreams tonight because of that one.
                              Shoot!

FrecklesWas reblogging a post from your tumblr Lil when I noticed music playing from my earbuds, which I was not wearing, so I started searching all the tabs I have open (30) and I coudld not figure where the heck he music was coming from. Well, wasn't I surprised when I realized it was coming from your tumblr. I thought I was going crazy for minute there. How are you able to do that?
                              Her music is so cool! I thought it was yours because I had both your tabs open. But I was jamming along.

Comment

Freckles! Spoiler! SHHHH!!!

I found you on tumblr. Saw that you and Grace were trying to find me on tumblr. Sorry I don't go by the same name there.

Was reblogging a post from your tumblr Lil when I noticed music playing from my earbuds, which I was not wearing, so I started searching all the tabs I have open (30) and I coudld not figure where the heck he music was coming from. Well, wasn't I surprised when I realized it was coming from your tumblr. I thought I was going crazy for minute there. How are you able to do that?

This happens to me all the time. I'll hear an ad playing out but I cannot find it anywhere on any of the tabs I have open. So strange!
                                o.0 i know it's possible with the pay themes, or if you know how to code you can imbed a player... but i have neither.... the only thing i can think of is some random guy submitted a music vid to my blog.... maybe that's what was playing? i'm thinking about adding a music playlist, but i haven't really gotten around to it.... there's this violin version of fandom theme songs medley'd together... it's really awesome.... i mean it starts off with carry on my wayward son and the segues into doctor who segues into the avengers segues into harry potter segues into sherlock.... i reblogged it... anyways, if i can find a place to d/l it, i wanna add it to my blog, even if i'm not that big of a potterhead.... read the all books and seen movies 1, 3, and 5.... but it's really really really cool.... did i mention it's cool?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X