Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    I know what you mean and I am taking the arms to bed with me
    Whew! Good. Have sweet dreams of those arms!

DH = Dear Husband......I think
    Right, sill me.

Alright, posting this in here as well because I don't think anyone will see it in the Impala thunk thread and because I think Dean would love it...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Whew! Good. Have sweet dreams of those arms!

Right, sill me.

Alright, posting this in here as well because I don't think anyone will see it in the Impala thunk thread and because I think Dean would love it...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS3SvdWcAks&feature=colike
      Ugh, got dust in my eye or something. :sniff: stupid dust
      sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down while waving arms in the air* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMGUH!!! *flails* Mind if I snurch?

I could watch it all day with you. He has adorable knees.

DH?
        Enjoy! I thought you might be the bowleg fan in here.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          Ugh, got dust in my eye or something. :sniff: stupid dust
          Yeah, that stupid dust got in my eye too.
          Enjoy! I thought you might be the bowleg fan in here.
          Oh, I am enjoying it!

Shirtless and bowlegs...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

*flops into thread* Such a happy place. Too tired to reply...I'mmm gonna go to bed now...

Comment

Yeah, that stupid dust got in my eye too.

Oh, I am enjoying it!

Shirtless and bowlegs...
              http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...00-398-598.jpg
              My heart! :faints: Sweaty, smiling, shirtless, and bowlegs. Dangerous combo RiG.

More REARsearch

Fun Tumblr site: http://deanwinchesterjournal.tumblr.com Funny "confessions" from the author about SPN
              Last edited by Freckles; 26 August 2012, 01:26 PM. Reason: shrink img
              sigpic

Comment

My heart! :faints: Sweaty, smiling, shirtless, and bowlegs. Dangerous combo RiG.

More REARsearch
                rearsearch! You're catching on.
                Fun Tumblr site: http://deanwinchesterjournal.tumblr.com Funny "confessions" from the author about SPN
                Looks like fun!! lol!

Comment

Not perky enough to be Superman? Seriously??? Christian Bale's turn in the bat-suit is over."The Dark Night Rises" was his last hurrah as the man of bat. So, the role is wide open in my eyes. Green Lantern? Not a chance in hell! That movie bombed so bad! Now Aquaman, there is a character that I think Jensen could portray swimmingly. I like me a wet Jensen. and I gotta agree with you on the whole Oliver Queen thing. So. Totally. Own. Besides which, seeing his lovely arms holding the bow as he pulls back on the arrow...GUH!!!
                  i just feel that with how dark Dean is sometimes, Superman would be a bad role... not that Jensen couldn't pull it off, he so totally could, but it's not a role tailor made for him.... and i know Christian Bale is out, but they've got that kid from that bike messenger movie slotted to play dick grayson, who in original batman cannon, was not only the first Robin, but was also Batman for a time before he became Nightwing...

as for Green Latern, there are six Earth-born Lanterns... Hal Jordan was the first... i've watched the movie and it was okay... it could have been better, but not bad for a first attempt.... the entire fandom can easily be rebooted with or without Hal Jordan, but in my mind, the character of Hal will forever be Ryan Reynolds b/c he did a phenominal job, even if i didn't like his ice blue Lantern eyes... the movie bombed, not b/c of his acting, but b/c the storyline they went with was just all wrong.... it kinda reminds me of the 2003 Hulk movie... it was pretty decent when it was the only one, but the reboot was so much better....

so nao, the question becomes do we want wet!Aquaman!Jensen, or do we want green- leather-and-arrows!Jensen.... i'm pretty sure i know copter's vote.... even in comicbook cannon, Green Arrow's always gone for a sleeve-less look
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I know.

You're learning Grasshopper. LOVE IT!!!

EDIT: your pic is too big in the KBs. They gotta be under 100KBs.

I'll have a look-see in a moment...

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    rearsearch! You're catching on.
                    That she is.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    i just feel that with how dark Dean is sometimes, Superman would be a bad role... not that Jensen couldn't pull it off, he so totally could, but it's not a role tailor made for him....

Agreed.

and i know Christian Bale is out, but they've got that kid from that bike messenger movie slotted to play dick grayson, who in original batman cannon, was not only the first Robin, but was also Batman for a time before he became Nightwing...
                    Joseph Gordon-Levitt! That is cool! Never cared for him on that sitcom (Third Rock From The Sun) but now...he's become quite the actor since then, I like him.

as for Green Latern, there are six Earth-born Lanterns... Hal Jordan was the first... i've watched the movie and it was okay... it could have been better, but not bad for a first attempt.... the entire fandom can easily be rebooted with or without Hal Jordan, but in my mind, the character of Hal will forever be Ryan Reynolds b/c he did a phenominal job, even if i didn't like his ice blue Lantern eyes... the movie bombed, not b/c of his acting, but b/c the storyline they went with was just all wrong.... it kinda reminds me of the 2003 Hulk movie... it was pretty decent when it was the only one, but the reboot was so much better....
                    I hear ya, nothing wrong with Ryan Reynolds' performance. I should probably tell you that I haven's actually seen the movie but I do believe that it was indeed the writing/story. RR is a good actor, thought he as good in The Proposal.

so nao, the question becomes do we want wet!Aquaman!Jensen, or do we want green- leather-and-arrows!Jensen.... i'm pretty sure i know copter's vote.... even in comicbook cannon, Green Arrow's always gone for a sleeve-less look

I dunno, it's a toughy... I mean, bare arms and leather clad bowlegs, or Jensen's entire body all wet? How about BOTH!!!

How about Angelman!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey gang!
                      How about Angelman!
                      Oh that's hot...I do like wings.

Comment

i'm being too lazy to quote but this is basically a response to everything RIG said

i watched GL just b/c i'm a comic geek and it was manditory.... but like i said, it will benfit greatly from a reboot in another year or so.... doubt RR will come back for the role tho... he's busy playing Deadpool, which is supposed to come out next year, but other than a tentative summer '13 that RR leaked, everyone associated with the movie has been extremey tight-lipped....

wings you say? Hawkman would be a good role... Carter is always shirtless when he's wearing his wings.... or, if Marvel ever buys the rights back for the X-Men movie 'verse and reboots it, he'd make an awesome Cyclops... hell, if Jensen can pull off a decent cajun accent, i'd nominate him for Gambit.... now that would sexy as hell... cajun accent, red eyes, leather trench coat... dexterious hands and profficient with a quarter staff *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Hey gang!
                          Hey Grace!

Oh that's hot...I do like wings.
                          Me too! Found it somewhere.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          i'm being too lazy to quote but this is basically a response to everything RIG said

LOL!

i watched GL just b/c i'm a comic geek and it was manditory.... but like i said, it will benfit greatly from a reboot in another year or so.... doubt RR will come back for the role tho... he's busy playing Deadpool, which is supposed to come out next year, but other than a tentative summer '13 that RR leaked, everyone associated with the movie has been extremey tight-lipped....
                          Deadpool? What's it about?

wings you say? Hawkman would be a good role... Carter is always shirtless when he's wearing his wings....
                          Oh, yes please!

or, if Marvel ever buys the rights back for the X-Men movie 'verse and reboots it, he'd make an awesome Cyclops...
                          I don't doubt that he would but...we'd never get to see his beautiful eyes because they'd be covered up by those weird glasses.

hell, if Jensen can pull off a decent cajun accent, i'd nominate him for Gambit.... now that would sexy as hell... cajun accent, red eyes, leather trench coat... dexterious hands and profficient with a quarter staff *sigh*
                          Oh...my... *melts into puddle of RiG colored goo*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

i only speak truths!

how do you not know the awesomeness that is Deadpool? he's an anti-hero Hero, a merc who's always out for the highest pay, and yet he ends up on the side of angels a lot.... if the role hadn't been so firmly snatched up by RR, Jensen would have been perfect for it! Deadpool is kind of like the Marvel equivalent to DC's Red Hood but with actual powers

thought you'd agree with Hawkman

true, but he'd still make a phenominal Cyclops

i know! right? but it only works if he can pull off the cajun accent! i hated Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, i mean the theatrics were pretty cool, but Gambit was woefully OOC and had no accent... in short Fox butchered the character... they also butchered Deadpool so i was really happy to hear that RR and Fox were gonna reboot the character with his own movie
                            sigpic

Comment

Yoohoo! Grace,

You're an arm gal, yes? Check this one out.

Holy crap that look makes me want to burst into flames.

He has real super powers. Melting hearts (and undergarments) with a single smoldering stare.

Now be honest ladies. How long did it take you to notice Jared was in the picture too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yoohoo! Grace,

You're an arm gal, yes? Check this one out.
                                http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1346120520
                                Yum! Arms are great! I'm more of an accessories girl though...sunglasses, hot cars and especially the grin.

Comment

Working...
                                X