No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been to the doctor.... can't do any kind of hormone treatments [( which the pill falls under )] b/c of my mother's breast cancer..... so i just go with it.... but man, this time's real bad..... but i'm better today! barely any cramps, so yay!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Alpha Male Madness - Final Round <---VOTE FOR JENSEN!!!

He's up against some schmuck. And said schmuck isn't happy about it.

No offense to the schmuck or his garrison.
    oi! i happen to be a part of that garrison.... but i'm still first and foremost a dean girl, so jensen gets the bulk of my votes
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      I'm actually divided. It's like when people ask to to choose between your mother and your father. And said schmuck is, as always, hilarious.
      That he is.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      been to the doctor.... can't do any kind of hormone treatments [( which the pill falls under )] b/c of my mother's breast cancer..... so i just go with it.... but man, this time's real bad.....
      Aw, that's a shame. Sorry to hear that.

but i'm better today! barely any cramps, so yay!
      YAY!

oi! i happen to be a part of that garrison.... but i'm still first and foremost a dean girl, so jensen gets the bulk of my votes
      I wish I could have come up with something better than calling Misha a schmuck. I really don't think/beileve he's a schmuck I was just trying to be funny. I didn't know that you guys were were part of his garrison so-to-speak. Sorry.

Okay, putting this pic in spoilers because its' from "Pac Man Fever"...
      Spoiler:

OMG! I would so love to get a hug like this from him!

I just love the hand on the back of her head.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

omg! relax RIG! i'm not actually offended.... takes a lot to offend me, and by then you'll know it... either b/c i'll tell you outflat, or b/c there will be a lot of astericks in my post..... when it comes to misha, i worship the man.... he's hilarious, random, and the kindest man ever.... he's the type of person i want to be.... i kinda have him up on a very high pedestal....
        sigpic

Comment

omg! relax RIG! i'm not actually offended.... takes a lot to offend me, and by then you'll know it... either b/c i'll tell you outflat, or b/c there will be a lot of astericks in my post.....

Oh, okay. Whew!

when it comes to misha, i worship the man.... he's hilarious, random, and the kindest man ever.... he's the type of person i want to be.... i kinda have him up on a very high pedestal....
          That is exactly how I feel about Jensen.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, I have a celebrity following me on Twitter now. What the fudging heck?
            Spoiler:

For those of you who don't know, Mark Steines was one of the hosts of CBS's Entertainment Tonight here in the US. He just happens to be my favorite host of that show. Go figure!

It's just wild!

Now on to our regularly scheduled thunking...

There's just something about sleepy!Dean that makes me
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 12 April 2013, 07:52 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm buying this t-shirt
              For sale today only!
              Use promo code "schmoes" without the quotes for $1 off :-)
              Last edited by Freckles; 15 April 2013, 05:17 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Alright, I have a celebrity following me on Twitter now. What the fudging heck?
                Spoiler:

<snip>

For those of you who don't know, Mark Steines was one of the hosts of CBS's Entertainment Tonight here in the US. He just happens to be my favorite host of that show. Go figure!

It's just wild!

Now on to our regularly scheduled thunking...

There's just something about sleepy!Dean that makes me <snip>
                You're a celebrity, hun! And I sooo agree with sleeping Dean, awoken Dean, dozing Dean...alright, you get the picture.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                I'm buying this t-shirt
                For sale today only!
                Love the Tee. But now i'm really trying to save some money...sadly.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

so i saw this, and i kinda agree with the commenter.... i kinda really want to see it
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm buying this t-shirt
                    For sale today only!
                    Oh, I so want that shirt! So cool! Wish I had the means to get it.

You're a celebrity, hun!
                    I am???

And I sooo agree with sleeping Dean, awoken Dean, dozing Dean...alright, you get the picture.
                    Oh yeah.

so i saw this, and i kinda agree with the commenter.... i kinda really want to see it
                    It's a picture of a dead snail that Danneel found at home. I don't get the overindulgent thing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

we don't have anyone here who's from in or around Boston, do we? such a harsh tragedy today
                      sigpic

Comment

we don't have anyone here who's from in or around Boston, do we? such a harsh tragedy today
                        I really hope not. My heart is breaking for all the people up there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I really hope not. My heart is breaking for all the people up there.
                          It's hard to even comment. I don't even live in the U.S. but I have so many friends who run marathons (and half marathons) as amateurs. It's such a waste they choose these occasions which are a celebration of sport, life and community to further some obscure agenda they think is worthy of wasting innocent lives. I don't know who they are (the usual suspects?) and I hate they stoop to this to get attention.
                          Last edited by JadedWraith; 17 April 2013, 04:34 AM. Reason: Grammar, always grammar :p
                          sigpic

Comment

It's hard to even comment. I don't even live in the U.S. but I have so many friends who run marathons (and half marathons) as amateurs. It's such a waste they choose these occasions which are a celebration of sport, life and community to further some obscure agenda they think is worthy of wasting innocent lives. I don't know who they is (the usual suspects?) and I hate they stoop to this to get attention.
                            I'm taking the view of concentrate on all the good people who ran towards the blasts after they happened to go help and all the people who were in the race that as soon as they heard what happened ran to hospitals to donate blood. There are so many more good people in the world, we can't let asshattery from a few dim the light of all the good.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm taking the view of concentrate on all the good people who ran towards the blasts after they happened to go help and all the people who were in the race that as soon as they heard what happened ran to hospitals to donate blood. There are so many more good people in the world, we can't let asshattery from a few dim the light of all the good.
                              I agree. The sad part is that sooner or later we'll all know the name sof those responsible but the names of all those people who tried to help will remain anonymous.
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't know, but if we do my heart goes out to them. It's just a horrible horrible tragedy. And that little boy, Martin, and his sister and mother. The poor husband/dad.

It's hard to even comment. I don't even live in the U.S. but I have so many friends who run marathons (and half marathons) as amateurs. It's such a waste they choose these occasions which are a celebration of sport, life and community to further some obscure agenda they think is worthy of wasting innocent lives. I don't know who they is (the usual suspects?) and I hate they stoop to this to get attention.
                                I agree. They are cowards to go about it in this manner.

I agree. The sad part is that sooner or later we'll all know the name sof those responsible but the names of all those people who tried to help will remain anonymous.
                                OMG, you're right!
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 April 2013, 03:47 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X