Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Knew you'd like that. I'm looking for icons for my brand new SPN themed LJ that I just created. I'm not happy with the theme of it yet. Still playing with the theme/layout. It's not perfect yet.
    I'm checking it out, looks awesome!

I think you missed two, the other (that lovely besuited Dean pic) was just too big pixel wise. 700px wide. That's how wide my Priestly pics were in the Ten Inch Hero thread. I asked Sky and she said they were too big and that I could either re-size them or stick them behind spoiler tags as they were okay KB wise. I re-sized them as I didn't want to hide the gorgeous Mohawked Wonder behind spoilers. Since your pic there is fine KB wise you can do the same. If you want to that is.
    Thanks for the heads up! I though 700 was fine b/c sigs can be 700px...but it should be 699?
    Some Priestly love.
    I watched Ten Inch Hero, but didn't really love it. It was good, just not my kind of movie. But I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I'm checking it out, looks awesome!
      Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up!
      Anytime.

I though 700 was fine b/c sigs can be 700px...but it should be 699?
      Um, no. TBTB say that 300x400px is a good size but mine tend to be a little bit bigger than that but it's okay, I think, because my KB's are under 100. you could always ask a mod to know for sure. And when I'm not sure I just post a pic as a link. I do that with gifs now because even the gif thumbnails are too big. Something I never knew before. Also, I go into Gimp and change PNGs to JPGs so that I can mod the KB size.

I watched Ten Inch Hero, but didn't really love it. It was good, just not my kind of movie. But I'm glad you like it.
      I don't like it. I LOVE IT!

Arms!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*flails* over all the arms
        sigpic

Comment

Ring Ring.
          Ep 7.11
          Spoiler:
          They put this scene in just for our viewing enjoyment. No other reason. I am not complaining.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
            *flails* over all the arms
            Never fails.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
            Ring Ring.
            Ep 7.11
            Spoiler:
            They put this scene in just for our viewing enjoyment. No other reason. I am not complaining. http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1345786050
            http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ba...y-emoticon.gif
            REARSEARCH!!! Oh yeah, totally for our viewing enjoyment. HUBBA HUBBA!

I am so thankful that some nice fangirl thought to capture this moment for us.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, so, I asked Jen about her capping program and she told me which one she uses and I just went and downloaded it...

...and took my first cap with it!

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, so, I asked Jen about her capping program and she told me which one she uses and I just went and downloaded it...

...and took my first cap with it!

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...tierland-2.jpg
                Awwww! Dean Puppy Eyes!
                sigpic

Comment

hey ladies! sorry i've been absentee lately, but i've been in an Avengers mood lately.... which makes me think, if Jensen was casted to play a superhero, who do you think he'd be? Fantastic Four's in the works for a reboot... i think he'd make an absolutely lovely Johnny Storm.... he'd also make a great Deadpool, but Ryan Reynolds has already claimed the role, and i really can't complain about that....
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Never fails.
                    nope
                    sigpic

Comment

Awwww! Dean Puppy Eyes!
                      Yep. He has them too!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      hey ladies! sorry i've been absentee lately, but i've been in an Avengers mood lately.... which makes me think, if Jensen was casted to play a superhero, who do you think he'd be? Fantastic Four's in the works for a reboot... i think he'd make an absolutely lovely Johnny Storm.... he'd also make a great Deadpool, but Ryan Reynolds has already claimed the role, and i really can't complain about that....
                      I don;t know all the Fastastic Four superheroes but, um...I wouldn't mind seeing him play Superman! Or Batman, I mean, Dean is Batman.

nope
                      Well then...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.... the original F4 movie had a lot of nekkid!Johnny scenes b/c he kept burning off his clothes if we're gonna go DC, i wouldn't put him as Superman... he's not perky enough to be Superman.... he would make a lovely Batman, cept that role is all filled up.... maybe a Green Latern? i mean not Hal Jordan b/c Ryan reynolds totally owned that role, but maybe one of the other ones.... or Aquaman? he'd have plenty of wet scenes as Aquaman.... ooh! Jensen would totally own as Oliver Queen.... green leather and a bow and arrows? yes please!
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks RiG! I don't mind if you want to post more arms
                          sigpic

Comment

Who are the bowleg fans in here?
                            http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u0acWAIs1r5mah4.gif
                            I could watch this all day too. Nice knees Jensen.

Going to go search for tube socks like that for DH...
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 August 2012, 12:42 AM. Reason: Oversized gif tags changed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.... the original F4 movie had a lot of nekkid!Johnny scenes b/c he kept burning off his clothes if we're gonna go DC, i wouldn't put him as Superman... he's not perky enough to be Superman.... he would make a lovely Batman, cept that role is all filled up.... maybe a Green Latern? i mean not Hal Jordan b/c Ryan reynolds totally owned that role, but maybe one of the other ones.... or Aquaman? he'd have plenty of wet scenes as Aquaman.... ooh! Jensen would totally own as Oliver Queen.... green leather and a bow and arrows? yes please!
                              Not perky enough to be Superman? Seriously??? Christian Bale's turn in the bat-suit is over."The Dark Night Rises" was his last hurrah as the man of bat. So, the role is wide open in my eyes. Green Lantern? Not a chance in hell! That movie bombed so bad! Now Aquaman, there is a character that I think Jensen could portray swimmingly. I like me a wet Jensen. and I gotta agree with you on the whole Oliver Queen thing. So. Totally. Own. Besides which, seeing his lovely arms holding the bow as he pulls back on the arrow...GUH!!!

thanks RiG! I don't mind if you want to post more arms
                              Y'welcome.

You can have the arms in this one because I am all over his thighs! Er...you know what I mean.

Who are the bowleg fans in here?
                              *jumps up and down while waving arms in the air* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMGUH!!! *flails* Mind if I snurch?

I could watch this all day too. Nice knees Jensen.
                              I could watch it all day with you. He has adorable knees.

Going to go search for tube socks like that for DH...
                              DH?
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

You can have the arms in this one because I am all over his thighs! Er...you know what I mean.

DH?
                                I know what you mean and I am taking the arms to bed with me

DH = Dear Husband......I think
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X