• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi gang! Flying visit... guh, back AND tattoo!! *whimpers*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      That guy with the lions face looks familiar, though I can't remember that I have watched the show. Though - did some of the series take place in some underground dungeon, placed in a park?
      Joshua is played by Kevin Durand. Known to most Stargate fans as Lord Zipacna. He's been in a bunch of other stuff that's been filmed in Vancouver. Most recently he's been on Lost if you watch that.

There are some episodes that take place in the sewers or underneath the compound where all the kids live/train. It was a good show that I think would have been phenomenal had it been given a third season.

And back on topic....

Comment

That guy with the lions face looks familiar, though I can't remember that I have watched the show. Though - did some of the series take place in some underground dungeon, placed in a park?
        Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
        Joshua is played by Kevin Durand. Known to most Stargate fans as Lord Zipacna. He's been in a bunch of other stuff that's been filmed in Vancouver. Most recently he's been on Lost if you watch that.

There are some episodes that take place in the sewers or underneath the compound where all the kids live/train. It was a good show that I think would have been phenomenal had it been given a third season.

And back on topic....

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/019r8e3a
        Don't know if it was the same actor, but there was a series maybe 20 years ago about this woman (was she a PI or something?) who befriends this monster that lives in the sewers, and looked like Joshua. I'm trying to think of the title... Was it something like 'The Beast and Mrs....Something'?

Edit Found it. It was called 'Beauty and the Beast' after all - it seemed too obvious to me - and there's a clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTFP34QvFsw The actor was somebody called Ron Perlman, though.

And that's one of the Alex shots I really like. You can already see today's Jensen peeking through the kid version... I like him better like this, though. And I have not posted these in a while.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Edit Found it. It was called 'Beauty and the Beast' after all - it seemed too obvious to me - and there's a clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTFP34QvFsw The actor was somebody called Ron Perlman, though.

[...]

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Fans/Glare.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Boogeyman.jpg
          Yes, that was the show, thank you!

And the motivationals are great! I too want to check my closet for Dean Winchester

I am watching "Phantom Traveller", the commentaries with the boys. Its funny, but they also tell a lot of interesting things. Not so much about the episode, though
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yes, that was the show, thank you!

And the motivationals are great! I too want to check my closet for Dean Winchester

I am watching "Phantom Traveller", the commentaries with the boys. Its funny, but they also tell a lot of interesting things. Not so much about the episode, though
            You're welcome. I never really followed it when it aired, but I caught an occasional ep.

I love those motivationals! Wanna see some more?

Gaaaah - I need the S1 DVDs with the specials!

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome. I never really followed it when it aired, but I caught an occasional ep.

I love those motivationals! Wanna see some more?

Gaaaah - I need the S1 DVDs with the specials!
              Of course!

The specials are so totally worth the 10€ they want for S1 on amazon at the moment. Maybe I even get my sister to watch the show, even though she didn't like Jared in Gilmore Girls.
              Funny thing is, that the German subtitles don't represent the German dubbing, but are more or less direct translations of the English words.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" s***s in both versions, though.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Evening Pit

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

And then it did a huge jump.
                I love this show more and more with each ep!
                Hendricksen: "I shot the sheriff"
                My brother kept playing that song when he was home!
                Loved that as well..I just knew someone would say that...and it had to be Dean...
                Aaaand second edit: I love Dean's reaction to the virgin thing. Some people don't believe in demons, he doesn't seem to believe in virgins.
                The look on his face was priceless.

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                oh yeah! *puts on you can leave your head on - CD*
                Isn't it hat? I always thought it was hat...
                Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                yeah, but it's the Supernatural special edition

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Gah, ok... so I took a while to get around to it... blame Lizzie!
                Is proud

It did go quiet didn't it? Lizzie & I were cracking on with S4, but I have no idea where everyone else went to! LOL
                I don't want S4 to end....

*runs in waving madly* I'm baaaaack! *huggles Pit* Missed you like crazy. Jeez, I have tons to catch up on - and I have a large batch of doublemint aps I'm just uploading for later. Will be back after I'm all caught up! *runs back about 20 pages*
                Hey Stars

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                cant forget that Jared can distract me too
                Hmmm...is he the guy that plays Deans younger brother? can't say I've noticed him...

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

*pokes Lizzie*
                Oooh that tickles...*pokes back*

Okay, as promised, Doublemint Twin caps from Wishing Well. Which is a S4 ep, but these are not spoilery. Tagged for oversize only.
                Spoiler:

snipped
                Gorgeous caps..

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                Morning Pit! How are we all? I'm fine. Watched BEDTIME STORIES last night and thought that Dean was extra adorable in it. There are two quote that are my favourite:

"I'll tell you one thing - there's no way I'm kissing a damn frog." And the face he makes saying that! Awwww!

Sam: You remember Cinderella?
                Dean: ...
                Sam: The pumpkin that turns into a coach and the mice that become horses?
                Dean: ...Dude, could you be more gay?
                Sam: [flustered] ...
                Dean: Don't answer that.

*cackles*
                Aaw Sammy...*hugs him* I'm saying nothing

Hey Kady!
                LOVE that bit!! Although to be fair, Sam's the girl...ya know, with Dean being 'kinda butch' and all!! *runs away from the Pet Shop girls*
                Pfft!..
                sigpic

Comment

Of course!

The specials are so totally worth the 10€ they want for S1 on amazon at the moment. Maybe I even get my sister to watch the show, even though she didn't like Jared in Gilmore Girls.
                  Funny thing is, that the German subtitles don't represent the German dubbing, but are more or less direct translations of the English words.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" s***s in both versions, though.
                  I didn't know they had a commentary with the boys on it. I've seen the gag reel and the 'Day in the life of J&J' on YT.

*shudders at the thought of Spn translated into German*

I speak German? That's pretty cool...

sigpic

Comment

*shudders at the thought of Spn translated into German*
                    There are additional and extended scenes, too.

Wanna see something really creepy? Click here I promise, it will follow you into your dreams.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Wanna see something really creepy? Click here I promise, it will follow you into your dreams.
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Man, that was SCARY! Their voices sound like they're frigging 16!!! "Ein paar Meilen zurück war ein Riesenhaus." WTF? Heck, Dean even talks like he's 16...

sigpic

Comment

16 was my thought exactly.

Though Sam sounds as if he is far to young for a drivers licence, even in the US.

If you know their real voices, its nearly not bearable to watch the dubbing.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

16 was my thought exactly.

Though Sam sounds as if he is far to young for a drivers licence, even in the US.

If you know their real voices, its nearly not bearable to watch the dubbing.
                          I really wonder why they can't find a German actor with a somewhat gravelly voice to synch the likes of Jensen, or Jason Momoa, or Kiefer Sutherland. It takes so much away from the character when the voice doesn't fit.

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit!

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            Hey Switch!
                            Oh gawd... he's so young... but... but... on this occasion... *gutterdive*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Hey Lizzie!

Niiice!

Is proud

I don't want S4 to end....

It's a tricky one... it won't really 'end' per se... I'm sure I know which ones you'll be watching again... and again... and maybe again!!

Hmmm...is he the guy that plays Deans younger brother? can't say I've noticed him...
                            Oh I think I know who you mean... the funny looking one in those giant pics? *runs away again*

Aaw Sammy...*hugs him* I'm saying nothing

Pfft!..

I really wonder why they can't find a German actor with a somewhat gravelly voice to synch the likes of Jensen, or Jason Momoa, or Kiefer Sutherland. It takes so much away from the character when the voice doesn't fit.
                            *goes into thunk overload*

Edit: ^^ overload, indeed... forgot the pilot caps!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

bwahahahahahaha! *dies laughing* That takes all the spookiness out of it all. Bwahahahahahaha! Except the bit where he talks about Bewitched, it sounded way pervier than the original version.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Evening Pit!

Hey Switch!
                                Oh gawd... he's so young... but... but... on this occasion... *gutterdive*
                                *goes into thunk overload*

Edit: ^^ overload, indeed... forgot the pilot caps!

Spoiler:

<snip>
                                *GUTTERDIVE*

bwahahahahahaha! *dies laughing* That takes all the spookiness out of it all. Bwahahahahahaha! Except the bit where he talks about Bewitched, it sounded way pervier than the original version.
                                He totally mis-pronounced it, too. BEE-witched. Plus nobody in Germany will know what he's talking about, because the show was called 'Verliebt in eine Hexe' (In Love with a Witch) here.

In love with a witch? I hate those skeevy things.

You should have seen this one, though, she may have changed your mind.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X