• Time
  • Show
Clear All

like this?
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah....something like that. LOL!!

Comment

I think I will call it a night. I hope to be around tomorrow and this weekend, but might not be until Tuesday once hubby is gone. I'll pop in if I can. **hugs**
        sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Copter!!! *hugs* Sweet Dean and Shep dreams.

Comment

thanks Grace! the best kind!! *happy sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
              Thanks to Jackoneillislove for my Avatar

Comment

Aw, I missed the gutter party! Great pics ladies!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                Beautiful sig!!! Yummyyummyummy...
                Thank you.

I have another one...

...made it last night, which is why I wasn't here.

Oh yeah! And just look at them bowlegs!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                nice sig RiG!!!
                Thank you!

we had a Supernatural moment today........hubby drove to the beach but I drove home. While he was driving he listened to talk radio [ick] so when I drove, I asked kiddo for a CD. Hubby started to protest, and kiddo pipes up with "Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole"

I almost drove off the road laughing
                Oh, that is awesome! Good for Littlecoptor! You should put that in the Supernatural Moment thread!

ARM! Also, very lucky water bottle.

we homeschool, and she kinda sorta started school this week
                Cool!

the things I could do with Dean.............
                Oi, you're steelin' my line!

TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

ooOOOoo I love Fall and that ^ pic of Dean and the barn BG is very nice! Love it RiG!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ooOOOoo I love Fall and that ^ pic of Dean and the barn BG is very nice! Love it RiG!!
                    Yeah, it's an awesome pic! ...I'm about to make a sig with it...might be a simple one.

Here's the link to that thread if you're interested
                    Ever Have a Supernatural Moment?

Dean...

...sigh.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

posted!

do you mind if I snurch that pic and try making something with it?
                      sigpic

Comment

posted!
                        Alright!

do you mind if I snurch that pic and try making something with it?[/QUOTE]
                        Go right ahead.

There are tons of great, GINORMOUS, pictures of Jensen here...
                        Pretty As A Picture

You click on any picture you want then the site will take you to a page with just that picture. You click on that and YAHTZEE! BIG picture time!

For instance...

...this is nothing! When you're on the site the picture is the size of your monitor! At least it is mine. I have to scroll down to see the entire image! And those lashes...GUH!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

thank you RiG!!!! and thanks for the site!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*drools*
                          sigpic

Comment

thank you RiG!!!! and thanks for the site!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

*drools*
                            You're welcome. I just discovered tons more pics on that site. From photoshoots to Events to Premiers to you name it! And I drooled a-lot!

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I have been reading so much lately I cant remember where I read this, or exactly what it was about......I think the topic was about the gag reels......and then something about the whiskey glasses, or shot glasses, or a trick shot........does any of this make any sense? Any idea what I am talking about??
                              sigpic

Comment

I have been reading so much lately I cant remember where I read this, or exactly what it was about......I think the topic was about the gag reels......and then something about the whiskey glasses, or shot glasses, or a trick shot........does any of this make any sense? Any idea what I am talking about??
                                Sorry, doesn't ring any bells.... except...

Spoiler:
                                The only thing that comes to mind is Bed Edlund's, or maybe it was Robert Singer's commentary for "The End" on the S5 DVD...where he talks about the tricky way in which they shot the scene in which "future Dean" puts 2 whiskey glasses down on the table with one hand and "past Dean" (our Dean) picks one up. I dunno, it was about the glasses and a "sleight of hand" I believe is what the guy called it, so that it looked like one scene instead of 2 different scenes spliced together. Seamless. Like our Dean really grabbed one of the glasses that future Dean put on the table...the way the scene was edited to look, well, seamless. I'm sorry if I'm not explaining this well, I had to watch the scene more than a few times w/commentary because it is just so over my head. I still don't completely get it. Oh well.

I really have to watch the episode w/commentary again so I know exactly what was said and by whom. And take notes!

This is a screencap of the scene where "future Dean" put's down the glasses...

...notice he's holding them both with one hand, particularly his fingers. It had something to do with that and how "past Dean" took one of the glasses. The way that two scenes were was seamlessly cut. Like I said, I'll watch the episode again to try and understand it better.

Dean lookin' cute as always.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 September 2011, 06:23 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X