Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    our Borders is closing and I got my books for 60% off. Guess I got lucky and live in an area that people don't like sci-fi because that was the biggest section left. Freaks, they have no idea what they are missing.....but it was good for me!
    I know! I was very sad when mine closed earlier this year. I had to drive to a town farther away...took my brother, who bought 10 Star Wars books.
    They don't know what they are missing. *high fives*

Comment

ACK! My quotes are out of whack (re: order is messed up). I hadn't realized I'd missed a quote or two until I was halfway through typing my responses. Went back and grabbed the ones I missed and added them to this post. Out of order. Sorry.

Alright, am I the only one who wants to sit on one of those legs?

Originally posted by Grace View Post
      I've looked for Stargate and Supernatural books at libraries near-by...but I can't find them!
      Yeah, me neither.

Someday soon...*kicks school*
      *kicks school too*

Oh. My. GUH! This is...is...just...

WHOA!!!

our Borders is closing and I got my books for 60% off. Guess I got lucky and live in an area that people don't like sci-fi because that was the biggest section left. Freaks, they have no idea what they are missing.....but it was good for me!
      Here here! And way good for you!

I know! I was very sad when mine closed earlier this year.
      I was sad to see mine go too.

I had to drive to a town farther away...took my brother, who bought 10 Star Wars books.
      Well, at least he knows what they're missing. And 10? WOW!!! Good for him!

They don't know what they are missing. *high fives*
      Not one clue.

Something I found ages ago and forgot to post...
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Alright, am I the only one who wants to sit on one of those legs?
        Definitely not the only one.

Oh. My. GUH! This is...is...just...
        LOL!!
        Um....whoa!! Pic and gif?? *THUD*

Comment

Definitely not the only one.
          Thought so.

Um....whoa!! Pic and gif?? *THUD*
          I know, that's what I thought when I first saw it too.

Augh! Beautiful!

A sig I made using this tut from the Artwork For All thread...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Beautiful sig!!! Yummyyummyummy...

Gah! This man is so hot...

Comment

nice sig RiG!!!

we had a Supernatural moment today........hubby drove to the beach but I drove home. While he was driving he listened to talk radio [ick] so when I drove, I asked kiddo for a CD. Hubby started to protest, and kiddo pipes up with "Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole"

I almost drove off the road laughing
              sigpic

Comment

nice sig RiG!!!

we had a Supernatural moment today........hubby drove to the beach but I drove home. While he was driving he listened to talk radio [ick] so when I drove, I asked kiddo for a CD. Hubby started to protest, and kiddo pipes up with "Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole"

I almost drove off the road laughing
                ROFL!!!!!!! Go littlecopter!! LOL!!!!!

Comment

It was awesome timing.....and mr copter just sat there and couldnt say a word because it was just so awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

It was awesome timing.....and mr copter just sat there and couldnt say a word because it was just so awesome
                    LOL!!! That is hilarious!

Comment

mr copter leaves on Monday. I will miss him, but I cant wait so I can finally get back on a schedule! I need time to Gimp, and to collect some Jensen pics!!
                      sigpic

Comment

mr copter leaves on Monday. I will miss him, but I cant wait so I can finally get back on a schedule! I need time to Gimp, and to collect some Jensen pics!!
                        Does he leave often for his work?
                        Glad you will have time to gimp! I can't wait! I love your art!

Comment

Does he leave often for his work?
                          Glad you will have time to gimp! I can't wait! I love your art!
                          he travels ALL the time He will be gone until Halloween and I am not sure how long he will be home then. *sigh* Which is why he took last week and this week off to spend time with us

and awwwww thanks I love making art! and I love seeing others art as well!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

he travels ALL the time He will be gone until Halloween and I am not sure how long he will be home then. *sigh* Which is why he took last week and this week off to spend time with us

and awwwww thanks I love making art! and I love seeing others art as well!!!
                            Oh boy! That's got to be hard. Littlecopter goes back to school soon?

You are welcome. Can't wait to see what you start doing with Dean.

Comment

Oh boy! That's got to be hard. Littlecopter goes back to school soon?

You are welcome. Can't wait to see what you start doing with Dean.
                              we homeschool, and she kinda sorta started school this week

the things I could do with Dean.............
                              sigpic

Comment

we homeschool, and she kinda sorta started school this week

the things I could do with Dean.............
                                Oh, gotcha.

LOL!!! Yes...*throw confetti* Let's party in the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                                X