Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I just get weird messages that I'm not authorized to see certain pages, and when I re-try they work...

What an adorable cap, Jen!
    I get these messages, too. At first I thought GW kicked me out Who knows? Maybe it got wind of my take-over-GW-the-world plans (together with Dean of course )!

And thanks

"I think I'm cute and I know you do too"
    sigpic

Comment

I think the show gets better with every season. S3 had a lot of character development as the boys try to
      Spoiler:
      save Dean from going to hell.
      S3 is also when they start doing kinda comedic episodes, and they're great! My favorite ep overall I think is Jus in Bello.
      I was hoping for that And really looking forward to the comedic eps

Oh, and we get to see Dean in a tux as well!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN306_315.jpg
      A tux *passes out*
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...720p_07876.jpg
        "I thing I'm cute and I know you do too"

True though
        Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
          Cute is not the only word that comes to mind...

sigpic

Comment

The first one that comes to my mind is usually 'Adorable' - as Dean said it himself. Hmmm, this could be the start of an ABC game...

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*stomps in, grumbles* Stupid GW...Stupid... I thought the Pit had been very quite for a few days, I decided to check the last time someone posted and I saw it wasn't under my subscribed threads. *grumbles* And I can't finish season 4 because that stupid Italian site crappy player is the only thing that has it.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hihi Very true

The first one that comes to my mind is usually 'Adorable' - as Dean said it himself. Hmmm, this could be the start of an ABC game...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/Picture3.jpg
                I love the word adorkable as well We use it for Sheppy, but it also works for Dean I think

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                *stomps in, grumbles* Stupid GW...Stupid... I thought the Pit had been very quite for a few days, I decided to check the last time someone posted and I saw it wasn't under my subscribed threads. *grumbles* And I can't finish season 4 because that stupid Italian site crappy player is the only thing that has it.
                Argh, you too?!? What's the matter with GW

Btw Sal, you could always google 'watch supernatural'. You get lots of links and some are plain stupid or don't work, and sometimes you find one that works
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  That's a lot of bad luck all at once, Sal. You sure you didn't find a rabbit's foot and lost it again?

Hihi Very true

I love the word adorkable as well We use it for Sheppy, but it also works for Dean I think
                  Hadn't heard that expression before but I agree, it fits perfectly! Especially since Jensen seems to sometimes go for a dorky kind of style in clothes, at least at conventions. There are not many men who can pull it off and still look hawt.

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Afternoon Pit! (its 2.50pm) Any coffee still going? I went shopping today and went to a little cafe to treat myself to some dinner. Ordered it, sat down and ended up waiting 45 minutes for it!! It finally came and the stupid cow claimed she "forgot" about me! Hey i'm not that easy to forget...i've got red dyed hair, my cochlear implant is silver, i'm wearing a multi-colour top, i had bright red glasses on and she FORGOT about me!! Thats it...i'm taking Dean next time went i find a Dean clone! he can sort it out!! Gah!

I think the show gets better with every season. S3 had a lot of character development as the boys try to
                    Spoiler:
                    save Dean from going to hell.
                    S3 is also when they start doing kinda comedic episodes, and they're great! My favorite ep overall I think is Jus in Bello.

Oh, and we get to see Dean in a tux as well!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN306_315.jpg
                    I love the line he says with a slight whine, "Stop objectifiying me!!" *snort* Like thats gonna happen!!

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u...720p_07876.jpg

"I think I'm cute and I know you do too"
                    Awww, you're more than cute, honey!!

Oh, i can think of a whole bunch of words, but adorable is the one that keeps coming to mind.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hadn't heard that expression before but I agree, it fits perfectly! Especially since Jensen seems to sometimes go for a dorky kind of style in clothes, at least at conventions. There are not many men who can pull it off and still look hawt.
                      He does? Haven't seen many convention pics yet. Is the 2nd one from a con? Then I get what you mean

Kady, that is some client to forget! I was forgotten a few weeks back too at a restaurant, and soooooooo hungry Got a free drink from them Did you get a deal like that?
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

He does? Haven't seen many convention pics yet. Is the 2nd one from a con? Then I get what you mean

Kady, that is some client to forget! I was forgotten a few weeks back too at a restaurant, and soooooooo hungry Got a free drink from them Did you get a deal like that?
                        Oh i was kept waiting so long that at the til (in the cafe you pay when you finish at a separate table than where you ordered) while the staff were in the kitchen, talking, that i had to whistle very loudly ACROSS the entire cafe just to get their atention! The fella next to me who was also kept waiting was laughing his head off at my way off getting the staffs atention.I got £3 off. Good considering the meal was £5.25!!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's a lot of bad luck all at once, Sal. You sure you didn't find a rabbit's foot and lost it again?
                          I haven't had that much bad luck...I had some really good luck money wise the other day, it's a win/lose situation.

<snip>
                          *drools*
                          I don't quite think that's dorky, it's neat, almost preppy, but without the icky pastel coloured shirts.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            Oh i was kept waiting so long that at the til (in the cafe you pay when you finish at a separate table than where you ordered) while the staff were in the kitchen, talking, that i had to whistle very loudly ACROSS the entire cafe just to get their atention! The fella next to me who was also kept waiting was laughing his head off at my way off getting the staffs atention.I got £3 off. Good considering the meal was £5.25!!
                            You go girl That is awesome

Actually, this would be a great way for Dean and Sammy to save money too
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hihi Very true

Argh, you too?!? What's the matter with GW

Btw Sal, you could always google 'watch supernatural'. You get lots of links and some are plain stupid or don't work, and sometimes you find one that works
                              *squishiehuggles San* Why did I not think of that before?! I found Monster Movie now.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I just finished Monster Movie! Hilarious episode!!! Dean was just too funny.

sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X