Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well .. i wrote that just as i finished it ...
    i loved how Dean came around ... just as Sam basically lost his faith, Dean comes in all shaken. great scene.

whole "war is coming" perspective is shaping pretty well. this was great into to "other side", one we have never seen before ....
    i love the way how they left room to interpret things, there is nothing absolute in this one.

and new information about characters in eps is what makes Supernatural great show ...

(trying to keep down spoilers as much as i can, but i liked this ep so much and want to talk about it)
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

There are always spoiler tags, ya know. Some people may pitch hissy fits at having to go through the massive and painful effort of clicking on the little reveal box, but personally it doesn't bother me.

Comment

i know ... but i have itchy finger (as many others) and since Supernatural doesn't have it's own subsection, we discuss everything in here .. so ...
        i'll give it a day before starting with spoilers ...
        VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Wow. Jared was pretty amazing last night, wasn't he? That young man has grown as an actor by leaps and bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
            Wow. Jared was pretty amazing last night, wasn't he? That young man has grown as an actor by leaps and bounds.
            I totally agree. I think both of them have come a long way since this show began. Things, acting and story-wise, continue to just get better and better IMO.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

This episode didn't pack quite as much punch as I would have liked but it was still a very good episode at exploring the other side.
              I was a little surprised at how cynical Dean was. I mean, where does he think his mother went? Hell? Also it was kind of surprising to me, in a good way, to find out that Sam prays everyday. I liked the taken aback look on Dean's face at that little revelation.
              Good ep in that it started quite a discussion amongst my roomies as to what the difference is between spirits and angels.
              I definetly like the exploration of the other side and want to see more of it!!!
              Andromeda Fate
              Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
              "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
              "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
              "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

exactly ... but ..was it an angel? or just restless spirit?
                i like how they left door opened for interpretation of what was really going on.
                and i see this as slowly introducing "other side" of the upcoming war.

i like how priest explained that angles weren't fluffy wingy nice guys ..
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

hm, wasn't a big fan of the whole angel story line, but the ep was alright. NOt to mention Dean's impatuation w/ the magic fingers. And i'm not surprised it made Sam uncomfortable. Jensens expression at the beginning was so ... um ... sex face anyone? haha, it made me wonder just how much he was enjoying it. Just proves how great an actor he is.. and the whole thing later w/ his puppy dog face when sam didn't bring quarters. I think I enjoyed the magic fingers bit better than the story line, haha!
                  OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Season 2 premiere was pretty good - except that ITV managed to put an ad break in the middle of a sentence - a crime I don't think even SCI-FI have managed.

Comment

Only a few more days until the next new episode. I'm already counting the hours. It should be another good one.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Only a few more days until the next new episode. I'm already counting the hours. It should be another good one.
                        I CAN'T wait!!! I'm so excited for this ep and for all the rest of the season's episodes. But particularly this week's. *bounces*

Last edited by JuneBug625; 06 February 2007, 10:28 AM.
                        "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625 View Post
                          I CAN'T wait!!! I'm so excited for this ep and for all the rest of the season's episodes. But particularly this week's. *bounces*

Yeah, this one should be something from the spoilers I've read.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So excited for tonight
                            "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Much food for thought tonight. Still digesting most of it, but I did like the ep. It sets up some interesting questions and I have a feeling that, as with everything else in the Winchester Boys' lives, there will be no easy answers.

Comment

What a great ep tonight, at least IMO. It was so awesome that it turned out
                                Spoiler:
                                the demon in Sam was really Meg. She sure crawled out of hell relatively fast.
                                This show is really something special.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X