Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your wishlist, parisindy. I think that covers most of what I'd like to see, too.

(spoilers for the rest of this season)

Spoiler:
    Looks like we may get to see some of this play out on screen, too. I hear Hendrickson is supposed to appear in an upcoming episode. I can't remember the name of the ep, but I think our boys are going to end up behind bars in the one that he appears in.

I think they may be delving into Bobby's mind, too... in the dream ep "Dream a Little Dream."

I'd personally love to see more Wee!Chester scenes too. Maybe with Dad as well, although I'd guess that JDM's schedule might not work out. But still would be nice to see.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Love your wishlist, parisindy. I think that covers most of what I'd like to see, too.

(spoilers for the rest of this season)

Spoiler:
      Looks like we may get to see some of this play out on screen, too. I hear Hendrickson is supposed to appear in an upcoming episode. I can't remember the name of the ep, but I think our boys are going to end up behind bars in the one that he appears in.

I think they may be delving into Bobby's mind, too... in the dream ep "Dream a Little Dream."

I'd personally love to see more Wee!Chester scenes too. Maybe with Dad as well, although I'd guess that JDM's schedule might not work out. But still would be nice to see.

OMG! *dies of spoiler goodness*
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

parisindy's list made me think...where the heck is Missouri anyway? Surely with her abilities she can pick up the increased demon activity since they busted open the gate...I'd sort of expect her to have a demon-radar or something lol and try to help out hunters...

...but I never really did understand what kind of person she was. More the type to sit around lying for money, in comfort?

*shrug* I've probably said several very stupid sentences there, but feel free to pick apart!!

I'll tell you what, ever since season 1 I've been burning, absolutely burning, for Sam to use telekinesis again. It's been driving me nuts. I'd really love to see a return of it in the finale or something. But then I guess people would be expecting that, so no TV exec in their right mind would do it.

((awww why don't they have pity on the simpletons like Caz...))

EDIT: ach I forgot, MERRY HOLIDAY SEASON. I seemed to have forgotten, but I hope you all had a delightful Christmas and looking forward to a fabulous rave to send off the year.

Comment

Personally, I'm just looking forward to the 4 episodes we still have left. I'll try to enjoy them all as much as possible.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's a bit of a bummer, but I think they can pull off a good finale/cliffhanger in 4 episodes. Less fillers, less random monsters (even though I do enjoy that sort of thing ), but I'm hoping there'll be a way to make up for it in another season.

EDIT: parisindy, I love your sig. Very apt, very brilliant.

Comment

Great list Parisindy, pretty much covers it for me too. I did wonder too about.....

Spoiler:
              ...things becoming more awkward for the boys with the FBI as that would add more urgency to the mix. I've also wondered how much and what Hendrickson knows exactly and why he chases them with a seemingly knowledgable vengence. Bet there is something like on the the lines of Gordon going on there, seeing the Winchesters as a danger other than just being chased for a murder they did not commit.

Our heroes being hampered by injury also works for me and ups the tension level too!

Supernatural can do the shock things. I just finished watching Buffy's final season again. Zander's misfortune comes to mind here...
              Spoiler:
              Where the agent of the first evil gouges Zander's eye out with his thumb!
              ...., what a shock that was but he fought on!! It's this sort of tension as the hopelessness of a situation builds up with each setback which makes riveting viewing and Supernatural is as capable of such moments as 'Buffy TVS' was.

I too have no doubt that the season will be finished off in style with a delightful cliff hanger despite the makers only having four episodes left to do it in. It's also a shame if we have to wait longer than usual for the next season to arrive because of the writers' strike!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                I too have no doubt that the season will be finished off in style with a delightful cliff hanger despite the makers only having four episodes left to do it in. It's also a shame if we have to wait longer than usual for the next season to arrive because of the writers' strike!!
                Right now, I'm trying not to think about that possibility. This season being shortened is bad enough. I really hope this strike doesn't mess with next season too.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, here's hoping that it won't mess with with next season also. In the meantime I can't wait to see what the final 4 episodes this season have in store for us.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

Comment

Hopefully they attempted some kind of wrap-up/cliffhanger for Mystery Spot (the last episode of the season if they don't make anymore episodes this season) but that episode sounds like it may be a standalone especially considering the fact it's right after Jus In Bello which is heavy on the mytharc.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

FNJ!

Spoiler:
                      Frohes Neues Jahr 2008!
                      Happy New Year!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                        FNJ!

Spoiler:
                        Frohes Neues Jahr 2008!
                        Happy New Year!

TWINNY ((HUGS))
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

do i reccomend any fanfiction? um.....anything with dean in it?

humor fanfics are good too.
                          sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Fanfics... oh, I don't have too many I can think of offhand, but I did read a couple of good ones on LJ not too long ago. Let me see if I can dig them up...

Here's one: http://skybound2.livejournal.com/185731.html

And the other: http://skybound2.livejournal.com/185279.html

A bit of good humor in them, especially the second one.

Comment

I hope everyone here has a very Happy New Year.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                                Happy New Year, everyone!!

Fanfics... oh, I don't have too many I can think of offhand, but I did read a couple of good ones on LJ not too long ago. Let me see if I can dig them up...

Here's one: http://skybound2.livejournal.com/185731.html

And the other: http://skybound2.livejournal.com/185279.html

A bit of good humor in them, especially the second one.
                                thanks!!! (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) *runs off*

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                I hope everyone here has a very Happy New Year.
                                *runs back* you too *runs off*
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X